KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Team Battle

The victor...
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Team 1 4 66.67%
Team 2 2 33.33%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Team Battle
Started by: ArtificialGlory

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
and given some time would do it easily
Given time he won't have because there's going to be a battle happening?

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 05:33 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
Pff, hes the Earth warder, if him entering Azeroth through a dimension caused all this natural devestation (did he not make a huge tornado and a volcano?) then him at full power and given some time would do it easily. He would just use his strength and size to pummel Ganon and bury him that way.

Kiljaden can destroy either Keffy and maybe Ganon with that TK Archimonde did with a gesture to rip apart a dragon (assuming he has similiar power set, we know hes more powerful than Archimonde however).

He's not at full power, it's the old deathwing. Not current. And we've never (to my knowledge atleast, i could be wrong) seen him make a volcano, or cause an earthquake.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 05:36 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by EvilAngel
I doubt it. I would have read it. Are you sure you're not just making it up?

You know it's irrelevent right? Right now it is the only thing we have. And if they have said it as game designers, until disproven it is true. So far the only thing you have against it is you think they made a crazy claim

It's not, that's true, but my point is he is the only dragon who has never displayed his power over his aspect. Alexstrasza has given life, Maylgos has shown great magical abilities etc. Deathwing has nothing. And even supposing he did. i think breaking dimensional barrier is a bit outside his aspect as 'The Earthwarder' =\

Fine, but so what? not exactly an example of his power over his aspect, and even supposing it was it's in no way related to him causing the cataclysm..

To be honest, Ganondorf with the triforce makes me pretty sure that team 1 wins atleast round 2. If i remember right about kefka he and ganon probably take round 1 too.

Fair enough. I should have opted to use the old DW from the beginning.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 05:47 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

i think his consciousness was expanded 10k fold, concerning the LK they claimed him the "omnipotent" LK in the same information.

Omnipotent? What? When? And I hope you guys realize that being omnipotent does not by default mean you have all the powers that exist. Being omnipotent doesn't necessarily, according to the English language, mean that you can do anything.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 05:56 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Fair enough. I should have opted to use the old DW from the beginning.

Well we still have an enormous mass of muscle and adamantium filled with molten blood, he will crush Ganon while Kelth does what I think he would do.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 06:03 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Omnipotent? What? When? And I hope you guys realize that being omnipotent does not by default mean you have all the powers that exist. Being omnipotent doesn't necessarily, according to the English language, mean that you can do anything.

True, but I think it's pretty much established that omnipotent means just that — all-powerful.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 07:30 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

True, but I think it's pretty much established that omnipotent means just that — all-powerful.

Depends on who says it. Blizzard Entertainment and all who work for them on lore and relative projects are pretty artistic. They use powerful words and artistic descriptions, as you might have noticed if you've read the RPG books and Knaak novels, or writing by Metzen himself.

They did not by any means mean "all powers that exist" when they said omnipotent, whenever they said that. I don't think they have ever used that word in any other context than when Kil'Jaeden visioned himself.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 08:00 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

If any of these guys were omnipotent, there would be no way to challenge them at all. Since they could just erase their opponents from history, or change time and space or... anything.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 09:11 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by Cyner
If any of these guys were omnipotent, there would be no way to challenge them at all. Since they could just erase their opponents from history, or change time and space or... anything.

Misconception.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 09:14 PM
Utrigita

In my honest opinion I doesn't see Ganondorf as that much of a threat, to either Kil'Jaeden ore Deathwing, I'm much more interested to know more about the Kafka guy smile

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 09:52 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

He has powerful spells that can be stopped by quick entities, thus why I claimed if Kiljaeden can use the TK motion that Archimonde his inferior did then keffy is doomed.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 09:59 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

He has powerful spells that can be stopped by quick entities
Lol. Shut up.

Kefka is the most powerful character here, by far.

He is able to annihilate cities with utmost ease from across the world. Kiljaedan's puny TK is no threat to a being who can rearrange continents.

Kefka contains the power of the three Gods of the Triad I think they were called, each one when warring together brought the entire planet into ruin.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 01:43 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes it is a threat if Keffy has no durability feats, got a durability feat for him? because so far all I see is his lame 3 second cast time laser, 3 seconds takes longer than a gesture from Kiljaeden, so please be quiet.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 02:00 PM
NemeBro

Right, because you can definately prove he is a "lame three second caster," amirite?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 02:08 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by NemeBro
Right, because you can definately prove he is a "lame three second caster," amirite?

It took him about 3 seconds to charge Light of Judgment... at least it seemed like that.

Anyway, Kefka's godly powers all but fizzled out when it came to a face-to-face confrontation.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 02:23 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seen the vid, although since AG saw it too as did those who provided it and I dont give a damn what you want to whine about I will not go and find it for you, I assume you played the game so you should know my previous clam pudding.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 02:31 PM
NemeBro

It took him about 3 seconds to charge Light of Judgment... at least it seemed like that.

Anyway, Kefka's godly powers all but fizzled out when it came to a face-to-face confrontation.

That is the world being ruined.

Does not seem to be taking too long, ey?

For some reason I cannot find the Light of Judgment.

Edit: What do you mean they "fizzled out?"

Last edited by NemeBro on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 03:29 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 03:24 PM
NemeBro

Seen the vid, although since AG saw it too as did those who provided it and I dont give a damn what you want to whine about I will not go and find it for you, I assume you played the game so you should know my previous clam pudding.
What vid would that be?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 03:25 PM
NemeBro

Also, BT, assuming you are just generalising and assuming that in gameplay FFVI spells take three seconds to cast like the others do, this vid disproves that, no charging involved.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 03:29 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

That is the world being ruined.

Does not seem to be taking too long, ey?

For some reason I cannot find the Light of Judgment.

Edit: What do you mean they "fizzled out?"

He seemed nothing like a god in the last battle. The only thing he had going for him was Heartless Angel. Everything else was just meh. And are you sure it was Kefka who did that to the world and that it wasn't just a by-product of him absorbing the statues?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 03:52 PM