KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Apocalypse RP

Apocalypse RP
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Emeocles looked around. She heard faint hissing. Emeocles made sure she was ready if something lunged out at her. She had her hand on her sword. "Alright where is this b****? I'm ready to beat her to a bloody pulp. Shouldn't take long at all!" Emeocles walked around wither hand still on the sword, looking around and being as fatuous as can be.

"Aqua moves the sea at night.

-Nocturne"

Old Post May 29th, 2010 10:31 PM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hermess walked slowly picking up every movement. A rock flew from just outside a broken door. Hermess looked towards that way. He picked up the rock and threw it back into the room. It never came back. Suddenly a huge serpent lady like creature was in the middle of the room. "So we have visitors. More heads to consssssssume I presssssssume!!" It was Medusa. Her toungue flikered in and out of her mouth. "Get ready guys. Ok this is it." Hermess sent one of the daggers flying at Medusa, being attached to a chain, he could still control it. The dagger just missed her head and wrapped around her neck. Hermess had his head down so he couldn't see Medusa preparing to fling him. Medusa jerked her neck to the left and Hermess was sent into a wall. He quickly got up, daggers in hand. "Lets do this." "Mussst be my luck day! My ssssssupper hassssss came to me!! Ha!" Medusa slithered toward Haron hands out ready to swallow him whole."You sssssshall be my firsst appetizer. Hehehe!"

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 29th, 2010 10:42 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Haron shot twin arrows at her as she turned to Hermess, they caught her in the neck. "Take that be-atch!" Haron said, quickly drawing another arrow and shooting it at her tail

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post May 30th, 2010 04:48 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Nefarius sprinted up the fallen pillars as fast as he could, having heard that the battle had started. If he reached the top in time he could attack her from above and the speed of his descent would drive his daggers deep into her flesh.

Old Post May 30th, 2010 08:50 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Emeocles saw that the ugly creature was busy trying to get rid of the daggers. She ran up to Medusa and cut of one of her snakes in her head hoping to bring attention towards her so that Nefarius could cut off her head.

"Aqua moves the sea at night.

-Nocturne"

Old Post May 30th, 2010 04:20 PM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Nefarius finally reached the top of the pillar. He quickly looked for the best way to kill her and decided that the good old slice would do alright. He knelt briefly before leaping into the air. He instantly noticed that something was wrong. Nefarius slammed into the gorgon full force, his daggers driving through the monsters flesh to the hilt. Nefarius gasped as he tore away from Medusa. But he was to slow. He screamed in agony as Medusas "hair" hissed and ten pairs of poisonous fangs pierced his forearms. Nefarius dropped to the floor, paralized. He coughed as foam built up in his mouth: "Take no notice of me. I'll get over it. But finish the damn bitc-" He spasmed as he coughed up some blood, then he was still, his rasping breath barely audible.

Old Post May 31st, 2010 06:37 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Medusa cried out as the daggers pierced her and also one of the snakes heads was cut off her. She pulled the daggers out and threw them at Nefarius while hissing at the fallen warrior. Medusa hissed at Emeocles and whacked her away with her tail. Hermess was unoticed by Medusa, he jumped up and attacked her with his chained daggers. Medusa was flexible, so she dodged and instead of her head being cut off the tip of her tail was cut off. She hit Hermess to the other side of the room with her claw. "Isssss that all you came to do. Isssss die???" Medusa hissed. "Get up you foolssssss!!!"

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 31st, 2010 07:18 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Haron shot a arrow directly at Medusa's head.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 01:27 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Medusa slithered out of the way of the arrow and grabbed Haron trying to turn him into stone by looking into his eyes. Hermess got up and sent the chained daggers at her neck slamming her onto the ground. Medusa was caught in the chains unable to move."Someone kill her now!"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 12:20 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Haron swung his bow at her face, diverting her eyes from his face. Haron will shut his eyes.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 03:18 AM
Bladewind

Nefarius shouted out a warning to Haron: "LOOK DOWN YOU FOOL!!!" He clutched his chest at the pain that came with the shout. Haron hadn't noticed the snakes writhing towards him.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 04:08 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Medusa hissed at Haron. With the rest of her tail she wrapped Haron around and threw him at Nefarius."What a wassssssste of time...."Medusa slithered towards Emeocles ready to squeeze the life out of her. Hermess got up and ran to Medusa but he couldnt catch up yet before she got to Emeocles.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 01:33 AM
Project Termina
the Valiant

And then, out of nowhere, a figure dressed in black appeared in the corner of the room.

"DIE, MEDUSA!" said the man.

He threw a shiny, 1.5 foot long dagger at Medusa, which missed her

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 09:35 PM
Project Termina is currently offline Click here to Send Project Termina a Private Message Find more posts by Project Termina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dont tell me emoboy is back!!!

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 11:59 PM
Project Termina
the Valiant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hunter_Abari
Dont tell me emoboy is back!!!

emoboy is back!!!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 03:31 PM
Project Termina is currently offline Click here to Send Project Termina a Private Message Find more posts by Project Termina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote