KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » kratos vs ryu

kratos vs ryu
Started by: samirerre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Equalizing durability does not stop Kratos from having superior strength and being able to choke Ryu with his pinky.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 04:41 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGoldenSpy

I mean Giving Ryu the same resistance as Kratos. If we equalize both strength and durability, Ryu would win as he stomps Kratos overall in Martial arts skill. Kratos would not simply be able to wrestle him or rip him in half. Both would be able to toss each other out of orbit though.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 04:52 AM
TheGoldenSpy is currently offline Click here to Send TheGoldenSpy a Private Message Find more posts by TheGoldenSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

He was suppposed to have all weapons?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 06:24 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samirerre

im not a hater
i like sf
i just want to know what you thik
people today trolling and sayng that sf characters can
beat anyone and thats annoying
and they wont give a shot for other fg frencises

kratos of gow is strong full of anger
and wants to avenges his family's dethe against the gods
and he actully killed gods
however kratos dousent has the power of superman and his only way of gaining power was by wepons.
in his world thats the only to get enogh power to kill zeus

ryu is a strong karate man he is very skilled and has the power to controll dark hadu

kratos uses wepons againsts the gods cuz they are gods
for a reason.
he killed hercules who was his brother
he was son of zeus
and he's destiny is to kill zeus and anyone who cross on his way will die

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 11:51 AM
samirerre is currently offline Click here to Send samirerre a Private Message Find more posts by samirerre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Who is saying sf characters can beat everything and is serious about it?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 12:41 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Has Ryu shown any emotion? Ever?

Face it, Kratos needs his weapons to stand even a hair of a chance...

He's jealous of the amount of p*ssy that Kratos gets
Also, I kind of was talking about Kratos, not Ryu.

...against Ingrid at least. Otherwise, he only needs his left sandal to stomp anyone weaker than Ingrid.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 09:03 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
He's jealous of the amount of p*ssy that Kratos gets
Also, I kind of was talking about Kratos, not Ryu.

...against Ingrid at least. Otherwise, he only needs his left sandal to stomp anyone weaker than Ingrid.
I think he's asexual.

I was talking about his "crying" he would do.

It would be soooo embarrassing for Kratos to lose against Ingrid. He loses against Dan badly enough.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 09:17 PM
Demonic Phoenix

I think he's asexual.

I was talking about his "crying" he would do.

It would be soooo embarrassing for Kratos to lose against Ingrid. He loses against Dan badly enough.

Nahh. He's jealous of Guile too, because of all the time the dude spends around Hot Legs.
Oh, then yeah, he still cries.

Good thing Kratos doesn't really lose to Ingrid then, as she loves being dominated by him, as does everyone else in the SF-verse

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 09:49 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Nahh. He's jealous of Guile too, because of all the time the dude spends around Hot Legs.
Oh, then yeah, he still cries.

Good thing Kratos doesn't really lose to Ingrid then, as she loves being dominated by him, as does everyone else in the SF-verse
Ryu tapped that already, because he didn't show any affection.... probably because he doesn't have any.

Kratos only wins in a crying contest.

Dan gives him an autograph after ko'ing him.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 09:55 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Not only has this been done B4, but Shin Vega would rape Kratos up and down. Yup

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on Mar 24th, 2011 at 08:32 AM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 08:23 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yea, depending on the gear.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 01:18 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Not only has this been done B4, but Shin Vega would rape Kratos up and down. Yup

In more off topic news. Daisuke Ishiwatari (creator of Guilty Gear) calls 3rd Strike the greatest fighting game...ever. No surzly, he said it and he meant it! The man knows what he's talkin about.
Daisuke Ishiwatari
Street Fighter III: Third Strike. It's the nervousness between you and your opponent that gives me joy. You have to guess what the next move is by your opponent. That was the most fun thing about the game. It was so enjoyable.

Too bad he also said there wouldn't be anymore GGs. Kinda figured that already, but damn does it hurt to see'im say it.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Mar 24th, 2011 at 06:01 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 05:59 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Capcom vs SNK2 all day.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 06:15 PM
No End N Site

Me and Ishiwatari do not agree. It's in the pantheon, but it's not 3S. 3S is like Zeus and CVS2 is like...Hermes or somethin.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 06:20 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

CvsS2 is like Galactus baby...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 06:25 PM
No End N Site

CvsS2 is like Galactus baby...

Well if that's the case, 3S is The Living Tribunal.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 06:30 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Capcom vs SNK2 is TOAA.

They're both *great* games, I just prefer Capcom vs SNK2 a bit more.

Alpha 3 is beastly too. I wish Capcom vs SNK2 had dramatic battle.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 06:31 PM
samirerre

wtf
what cvs2 has to do with this thread

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 07:13 PM
samirerre is currently offline Click here to Send samirerre a Private Message Find more posts by samirerre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Capcom vs SNK2 is TOAA.

They're both *great* games, I just prefer Capcom vs SNK2 a bit more.

Alpha 3 is beastly too. I wish Capcom vs SNK2 had dramatic battle.

Just as I prefer 3S, but you know I luv me some CVS2, as well. I don't know WTF was wrong with Alpha 3, OG players from back in the day have even said that SFA3 was a worthy competitive fighter but it just came out at a bad time, just like Vampire Savior.

Surzly, you release SFA3 on consoles the same year you release, SFEX, EX2, Vampire Savior, and Marvel VS Capcom on consoles? WTF?!

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 07:19 PM
samirerre

so kratos dont have a chances to take this battle?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 07:27 PM