KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » kratos vs ryu

kratos vs ryu
Started by: samirerre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CosmicComet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samirerre
so kratos dont have a chances to take this battle?

No, Kratos wins this quite handily actually.

But no one wants to debate. Not me either, too tired.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 08:44 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Kratos gets stomped... by Dan.
Originally posted by No End N Site
Just as I prefer 3S, but you know I luv me some CVS2, as well. I don't know WTF was wrong with Alpha 3, OG players from back in the day have even said that SFA3 was a worthy competitive fighter but it just came out at a bad time, just like Vampire Savior.

Surzly, you release SFA3 on consoles the same year you release, SFEX, EX2, Vampire Savior, and Marvel VS Capcom on consoles? WTF?!
Yea, Alpha 3 was touted as the greatest for a second. Tons of characters and moves, and the balance was good. It was one of the fighters that kept you occupied for many hours at a time with world tour mode and all.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 12:18 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

In more off topic news. Daisuke Ishiwatari (creator of Guilty Gear) calls 3rd Strike the greatest fighting game...ever. No surzly, he said it and he meant it! The man knows what he's talkin about.

Too bad he also said there wouldn't be anymore GGs. Kinda figured that already, but damn does it hurt to see'im say it.

I read this. People always complain about the balance N that game and CVS2, as well. No 1 outside the scene seems 2 no that even Sean and King can beat the top tiers of their games. VERY hard but not impossible. The games R great because it's not broken, it just imbalanced. Sum just have better tools than others. Any1 who has ever played those games no that there were no Magnetos or Rolls N those games. Every1 had sumthing.

Just the other day, there was a strategy guide posted on Eventscrubs showing how 2 utilize Sean's tools 4 victory. It's just, many don't play him because of his difficulty:reward ratio. There is no room 4 glaring mistakes.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 08:34 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
I read this. People always complain about the balance N that game and CVS2, as well. No 1 outside the scene seems 2 no that even Sean and King can beat the top tiers of their games. VERY hard but not impossible. The games R great because it's not broken, it just imbalanced. Sum just have better tools than others. Any1 who has ever played those games no that there were no Magnetos or Rolls N those games. Every1 had sumthing.

Just the other day, there was a strategy guide posted on Eventscrubs showing how 2 utilize Sean's tools 4 victory. It's just, many don't play him because of his difficulty:reward ratio. There is no room 4 glaring mistakes.
No game has perfect balance, but those games have very good balance, definitely better than some other games out there.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 08:54 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Kratos gets stomped... by Dan. Yea, Alpha 3 was touted as the greatest for a second. Tons of characters and moves, and the balance was good. It was one of the fighters that kept you occupied for many hours at a time with world tour mode and all.

I still play the Saikyo Dojo version to this day, when I get the chance. I remember seeing it called the greatest fighter of all time on the cover of a mag.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 04:58 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samirerre

okay
kratos lose by fans
now i need to figure out how to close this thread

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 05:55 PM
samirerre is currently offline Click here to Send samirerre a Private Message Find more posts by samirerre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Ryu tapped that already, because he didn't show any affection.... probably because he doesn't have any.

Kratos only wins in a crying contest.

Dan gives him an autograph after ko'ing him.

You mean he dreamed about tapping that, but didn't show any affection...because he knew he had no chance.

Nah, Kratos doesn't cry. Ryu on the other hand, cries about how manly men like Guile and Kratos are WINNING, while he isn't.

If that's the case, Dan must have given out autographs to every single SF character then, including Ingrid.

Capcom vs SNK2 all day.

SSFT2 > 3S > CvS2.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 06:02 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
You mean he dreamed about tapping that, but didn't show any affection...because he knew he had no chance.

Nah, Kratos doesn't cry. Ryu on the other hand, cries about how manly men like Guile and Kratos are WINNING, while he isn't.

If that's the case, Dan must have given out autographs to every single SF character then, including Ingrid.

SSFT2 > 3S > CvS2.

He didn't have to show affection because he's a real man. Not a crybaby like Kratos. stick out tongue

Kratos kills himself and cries like an emo. He was a crybaby from the beginning. stick out tongue

Dan is just that pimp. He'd solo the GOW universe.

CVS2>Alpha 3 (because of dramatic battle)>3S.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 03:20 AM
CosmicComet

C-Master.

I grow tired of your shenaningans bruh.

Duke Nukem fanboy.

*HIc*

.......(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 03:24 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Duke Nukem needs to teach Kratos how to be a real man.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 11:01 AM
No End N Site

Has anyone ever heard DJ Caffeine's "On the Floor"? I can't get the song outta God damn my head!

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 09:09 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Don't think so (if it is new) and don't link it. stick out tongue

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 09:14 PM
No End N Site

I don't think it's new.

I'm gonna link it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHoY9Sc0zpA

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 09:43 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I'm not looking. stick out tongue

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 09:55 PM
Demonic Phoenix

He didn't have to show affection because he's a real man. Not a crybaby like Kratos. stick out tongue

Kratos kills himself and cries like an emo. He was a crybaby from the beginning. stick out tongue

Dan is just that pimp. He'd solo the GOW universe.

CVS2>Alpha 3 (because of dramatic battle)>3S.

You've got it the other way around bub. stick out tongue

Nah, he did not even cry when he killed his wife and child. Now Ryu on the other hand, cries when he gets a paper cut and watches Titanic. stick out tongue

Yep. He'd also solo the SF & Darkstalkers verse with one autograph.

Yer a biased fanboi.

Duke Nukem needs to teach Kratos how to be a real man.

Kratos already has BALLS OF STEEL. He just needs the shades now.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 03:45 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

I don't think it's new.

I'm gonna link it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHoY9Sc0zpA

Trippy. R U on drugs, son?

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 04:39 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
You've got it the other way around bub. stick out tongue

Nah, he did not even cry when he killed his wife and child. Now Ryu on the other hand, cries when he gets a paper cut and watches Titanic. stick out tongue

Yep. He'd also solo the SF & Darkstalkers verse with one autograph.

Yer a biased fanboi.

Kratos already has BALLS OF STEEL. He just needs the shades now.
I doubt Ryu even watched movies, bub stick out tongue

Because they'd be too busy laughing to fight back.

Kratos fanboy. Kratos is cutting himself as we speak, the emo.

Kratos will never be the man Duke Nukem is.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 02:08 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

I doubt Ryu even watched movies, bub stick out tongue

Because they'd be too busy laughing to fight back.

Kratos fanboy. Kratos is cutting himself as we speak, the emo.

Kratos will never be the man Duke Nukem is.
At least Kratos is more deeper than Ryu. GOW&GOW3 Kratos>>>Ryu>GOW2 Kratos.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 04:03 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Deeper? Yea he does cut himself deeper. stick out tongue

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 05:07 PM
samirerre

duke nukem lol

kratos is sparrtan
he knows no emotions
during battle(especielly fear)

ryu is a humen

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 06:09 PM
samirerre is currently offline Click here to Send samirerre a Private Message Find more posts by samirerre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote