KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE VI (LIGHT SIDE)- Missing Links

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE VI (LIGHT SIDE)- Missing Links
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (173): « First ... « 170 171 [172] 173 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Craft
CTE

Hooo boy, that was a lot of recapping to make sure I didn't oversell my exp.

1. 5 exp, Wentar was present through out, contributed to finding and tracking Lennah and shared a few words with Saar.

2. 3 exp, Wentar helped pinpoint the location of the base, but sadly I dropped out part way through the big droid battle. (I can't even remember why, still feel awful about it though.)

3. 4 exp, Wentar ruined Xavier's ship, was on Robine but didn't contribute much outside of not finding a signal jammer and tracking the Dark Siders carnage through the upper levels.

A lowly 12 exp for Wentar, shall have to endeavor to do better next episode.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 04:42 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok I have re-tooled the xp for section 2- it's pretty similar. Edited above and re-posted here:

-

2. Secret Sith Base of Doom

The same participation score- 1 for turning up, another 1 for making a reasonable contribution throughout the section.

If you made a contribution towards discovering Darth Kazan's base, score an xp

If you made any contribution to the fight, score another 2 xp. If you dropped out you still score this so long as you did a reasonable amount before dropping. If you were still standing at the end of the fight, score another xp. This fight also ended successfully- despite you guys doing it the hard way by completing both objectives (stealing the data and shutting down the base) when only one was needed. That scores a bonus xp, but that one I am afraid you can't score if you dropped out from the fight (being downed is fine- only stopping playing removes the bonus)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Dec 8th, 2015 at 04:58 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 04:48 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

I that case I think Wentar netted 4 exp for part two then, bringing his total to 13 exp.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 04:39 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I think I'm going
Part 1- 5
Part 2 -3 (sorry guys)
Part 3-5

For a total of 13 xp. I have no problem bumping that down if it seems too high. I know I wasn't exactly the best participant this time around.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 06:22 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

With her xp, Jelena will buy Reflection for 12xp and bank the remaining 5xp.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Dec 10th, 2015 10:08 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Looks like it's buying time!

-

The time spent following Adelmo's path has helped widen Wentar's knowledge of the Galaxy, while his experiences with Saar have made him realise his instincts are sorely underdeveloped, resolving to improve them.

-

6 exp spent on raising Savoir-Faire from 2 up to 3.

6 exp spent on Master Intuition.

1 exp banked for next time.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2015 03:17 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Whew! Finally got a minute to go through this. My memory it total crap these days, and I can't go back through all this to dig every little detail of my involvement out, so I went through the XP tally conservatively. Mostly because I was here from beginning to end, and I (think I) remember tangling with Saar a bit, I believe I can reasonably claim 12XP.

6 xp to raise Fix-it to 4
6 xp to raise Observation to 4

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 05:18 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jazzman_78
Whew! Finally got a minute to go through this. My memory it total crap these days, and I can't go back through all this to dig every little detail of my involvement out, so I went through the XP tally conservatively. Mostly because I was here from beginning to end, and I (think I) remember tangling with Saar a bit, I believe I can reasonably claim 12XP.

I think it is 8 xp to raise a skill from 3 to 4

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 05:36 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Yea, its double the result.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 06:22 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I didn't realize Andro had either of those skills so high!

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 01:55 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I'm really not sure what to invest in for Xeth...

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 02:01 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

More skills! I find that's the best option when you're stuck for spending that or another blade schtick.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 03:30 AM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Originally posted by Newjak
I think it is 8 xp to raise a skill from 3 to 4

Oops, read it wrong. I'll go with:

8 XP to raise Fix-it to 4
4 XP to the bank.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 02:43 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Mr. Fix-It over there.

Okay, taking my cue from Wentar's in-character purchases. Xeth wasn't too happy with falling behind in the Dark Jedi chase and letting Wentar take all the glory. 9xp to buy Speed King and up his speed game.

I'll bank the leftover 6xp.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2015 08:15 AM
Brit
Duchess

Haha yeah, that was really embarrassing. :P

Damn, Andro. I don't think anyone has a non-combat skill at 4 besides you.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Dec 17th, 2015 08:27 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I feel like that's a call out.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2015 08:31 AM
Rio Rio

6xp to buy Leaping (because how did I miss that) and 6xp to increase Combat to 3.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2015 09:40 AM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Originally posted by Jazzman_78

Can he fix-it?

(rolls dice)

Oh, apparently not....

[/roleplayingsummedup]

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 17th, 2015 09:54 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Can he fix-it?

(rolls dice)

Oh, apparently not....

[/roleplayingsummedup]

lol

Yeah, I'll take the mulligan on that.

[/rpgolftermsarereal]

Old Post Dec 17th, 2015 06:00 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

17xp for Vera-Kin to throw in. She'll buy 4xp to improve her Lying and 4xp to improve her Intimidation, and 6xp to Master Inner Calm. Hold on to the remaining 3xp.

Part of me wanted to go nuts on more schticks and combat skills but I think Vera-Kin showed how tough she is in that fight against the droids. Pretty deadly for an old lady.

Nice trick.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2015 05:14 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote