KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Movie Avengers vs Superman (Dean Cain)

Movie Avengers vs Superman (Dean Cain)
Started by: CosmicComet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Spoken like a true lesbian.

please. For all we know you could be lying about all of THAT cause we were watching manly shows back then, not will and grace for confused comic nerds

you made this just so you could gush about dean Cain, and in typical kmc fashion bring the attention back to superman.

How does it feel to be petty?

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:19 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

Not even George Reeves Superman.

He was strong enough to lift the Great Sphinx of Giza with one arm casually. The sphinx is made out of megaliths, which are large carved rocks. Each rock weighing between 50 and 200 tons. So all together, the thing definitely weighs thousands of tons.

He took an atomic explosion without problem.

And he's faster than the eye can see.

and yet, he sucked balls. so by default, avengers win.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:19 PM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by psycho gundam
please. For all we know you could be lying about all of THAT cause we were watching manly shows back then, not will and grace for confused comic nerds

you made this just so you could gush about dean Cain, and in typical kmc fashion bring the attention back to superman.

How does it feel to be petty?

Who sounds petty here?

And who has to get attention back on Superman? Maybe you haven't noticed all these recent avengers vs movie and tv superman threads that simply set the precedent for this one? lol.

Get along, little weakling.

smile

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:22 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

You already admitted your scheme

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:24 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

he's mostly buthurt coz the thor and avengers movie's were good while the superman returns movie sucked balls.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:26 PM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

That's a little specific but there definitely is a little bit of rectal inflammation going on

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:30 PM
CosmicComet

Was meant to be a fun thread--in light of all the other live action superman related threads, to catch people unawares of Dean Cain Superman's awesome feats. I expected very few to know them, because of the exact misconceptions you are portraying. Because if they watched the show they would have realized that it did have a lot of references to comic events and villains, and it was a show heavy on feats. Not expected of a show for 'women and gay men' right?

The only petty person is yourself, with your passive flaming, please get along as you've contributed nothing, and you will continue to contribute nothing.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:35 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

It's not the "what" but the "why", but as you said U can close down the thread anytime now, your mission is accomplished

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:40 PM
CosmicComet

As expected, you have nothing more to say.

I would like an apology, in all honesty.

I thought we were cool.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:42 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

I have little patience for superman shenanigans

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:45 PM
CosmicComet

Likewise, I have little patience for passive aggressive bullshit based on misconceptions.

Try not to be so petty and judgemental next time.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:47 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Jesus Christ. He really did all of that? FKN Supes. So the movie Avengers cannot beat any version of TV/Big Screen Superman?
Maybe Superman Returns version, without access to his previous Chris Reeves feats.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:49 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Likewise, I have little patience for passive aggressive bullshit based on misconceptions.

Try not to be so petty and judgemental next time.
nope, you were caught being petty and got mad at me for it. smile

i accept your apology smile

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:51 PM
CosmicComet

nope, you were caught being petty and got mad at me for it. smile

i accept your apology smile

Apparently, I'm a 'woman' or 'gay' and/or possibly flat out 'lying' because of your openly admitted ignorance.

Who, my friend, will be judged as petty here? smile

Kindly get on, you're not exactly looking very good right now.

Last edited by CosmicComet on May 8th, 2012 at 05:58 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:55 PM
Greysen93

The only reason whatsoever I'm giving this to superman is because they're isn't very many feats for the movie avengers. In any other case, avengers wins

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:57 PM
Greysen93 is currently offline Click here to Send Greysen93 a Private Message Find more posts by Greysen93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Alright, you're not gay or a woman (though the mention of it hit a raw nerve)

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:58 PM
CosmicComet

Not as raw as the nerve of the guy who admitted to knowing nothing while still passively attempting condescending insults like some would-be big shot.

Quite a bold strategy, that one.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 06:05 PM