KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Destiny

Destiny
Started by: Zack Fair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (49): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tzeentch
#gottem

A CG trailer (no gameplay).

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 23rd, 2013 06:12 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2013 05:40 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

This is currently my most anticipated game that's coming out in the near future. Looks incredible.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2013 05:41 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
This is currently my most anticipated game that's coming out in the near future. Looks incredible.
Same here I absolutely plan on buying this game. I'm also going to be in the beta for it!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 05:27 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Looks pretty sci-fi shooter standard so far. I need to see more.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 07:54 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I watched a 7 minute long gameplay video of this.

idk. It seems to basically be Borderlands with Halo gameplay. That's awesome if you want something like that. At this point in my life, I'd like a bit more out of a shooter though.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 11:27 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

No pc on this, is lame as hell.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 13th, 2014 11:30 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by Tzeentch
I watched a 7 minute long gameplay video of this.

idk. It seems to basically be Borderlands with Halo gameplay. That's awesome if you want something like that. At this point in my life, I'd like a bit more out of a shooter though.

I would agree with that.

It's also crazy that Activision has spent $500 million dollars on this game. Hopefully it all works out!

Old Post May 14th, 2014 01:20 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I'm actually not that hyped about Destiny. Would be cool if they manage to deliver the hype. I just know how Bungie uses different words to hype the shit out of things in their vidocs. They did it all the time with Halo.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 15th, 2014 01:58 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

And i ended up accidentally preordering this X_x

Old Post May 21st, 2014 08:35 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 12:13 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

While I want to get excited to this...I'm wary of watching Bungie vids. ****ers are magicians when it comes to hyping their games. No one does it better.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 01:51 PM
dadudemon

I'll probably get it if the MMO-aspect of the game isn't a huge part of the game.

Meaning, if the campaign is good and can be done by just one player (without stupid difficulty because they makers are forcing you to play it with friends like Diablo 3 did), I'll enjoy this.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 01:52 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Zack Fair
While I want to get excited to this...I'm wary of watching Bungie vids. ****ers are magicians when it comes to hyping their games. No one does it better.

What if pre order comes with a master chief exclusive armor?

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 02:04 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

You had me at Master Chief

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 08:25 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

A friend of mine is playing the Alpha and he says he is having a lot of fun

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 04:51 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Im gonna go with the warlock that's for sure.Im a sucker for magic.

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 05:16 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I haven't researched the classes. can you give me a briefing, bro?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 05:23 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Here you go.Classes are Titan ,Warlock and Hunter.
http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Class

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 05:30 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 06:38 PM