KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the law of oaths

the law of oaths
Started by: nate9939

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

"O-ow!" Avon yelps out, clutching the top of his head and gritting his teeth as he stumbles back. His heel catches in the back of his robes, and with another cry of surprise, he falls onto his back, leaving him staring up at Shota from below as spots dance in front of his eyes. "Wha," he murmurs while trying to clear his head, "what was that?"

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post May 11th, 2013 06:43 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Annie picked up the coconut that fell on Avon's head then looked up at the trees, they were in the middle of the forest and never seen the palm tree that bared this fruit in the forest.

"Guys, where did this come from?" She questioned the coconuts existence, surely a five ounce bird couldn't have held a one pound coconut then suddenly dropped it on Avon's head.

Last edited by starryknight on May 12th, 2013 at 07:25 AM

Old Post May 12th, 2013 07:20 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Shota slid down the tree and landed aside the two, taking the coconut with one hand before chucking it over her shoulder. "There's no time for that! We have more important things to worry about." Amazingly, the girl seemed to have quickly adjusted and recovered to the situation. She walked past Annie and Avon, then a few steps beyond, before coming to a stop. She at first seemed to have been frozen-- not in fear but with a serious face. But after a few seconds....

Shota turned and rubbed the back of her head "So uh... which way were we going again?"

Old Post May 15th, 2013 05:48 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

"I was hoping you knew," Avon admits after a moment, still rubbing his head, "I just wanted to keep everyone together, but I don't know if that's possible now. Maybe Annie can lead us back to the cabin?"

Old Post May 22nd, 2013 09:23 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

"Going back to the cabin at this point would be a bad idea" Shota remarked. She grabbed the arms of both Annie and Avon and without a word or a hint of hesitation, she stormed off in a mad dash through the forest. She had no idea where she was going or what she might find when she got there. Through fear out the window, just roll with it she thought to herself over and over. It wasn't working. A clear bead of sweat was easily viewable going down the side of her face and even worse... her eyes were closed and her face was red in embarrassment. She was running in a direction she didn't know, in a forest she'd never been in, with people she never met, with the hopes of... She didn't know! She just wanted to get out of there and hopefully find some civilizations that didn't want to kill them.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 01:50 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

"H-hey! Shota, slow down!" Avon said in surprise as they suddenly started barreling through the forest, "we're gonna get lost!"

Meanwhile...

"One, two, three, fo-no wait, only three."

Sullivan paced back and fourth before the three children he'd found in the cabin. Two of them were still unconscious, which made immobilizing them much simpler. The other, however, seemed to have woken up. That, or the older mage had hit him harder than intended and accidentally killed him. No, no, wait, he was still breathing. Certainly not dead, so just awake.

"Well how do you do there?" he asks the boy jovially as the patrol he'd searched for stepped into the cabin behind him, fanning out to watch over the three of them, his mouth widening into a mirthless smile, "What's your name, hmm?"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2013 09:00 AM
nate9939
back in action

"Hmmm so who do we have here a little mage with no real power I'm sorry that you saw that poor act earlier that was the guy who normally inhabits this body he is dreadfully weak so he probably wasn't that much fun," Nate said as he walked in the room his voice darker and the aurora around him that was normally weak and yellow was full blown and pure black. "Well I hope you entertain me I haven't be out in a while and i like blood first thing in the morning, my name is drake tell the soul reaper that takes your soul that I sent you he should give you a discount on the ride through the river sticks." Drake raised his arm as a dark blade with a sinister aurora appeared in it stepping forward the temperature in the room suddenly fell and all that one could hear was the screams of spirits that have lost there lives return to torture "let this battle begin,"
(well since it was an issue before everyone left I decided that aurora is the thing that one can feel to sense someone. the larger it is the more powerful the opponent and the color also depicts its element. finally everyone's aurora is different so someone highly trained can track someone with it)

Old Post Aug 9th, 2013 11:39 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Horus's smile melted into a concerned frown while the patrol whirled around to face the sudden threat. The squad of four warriors stood at angles around the boy, their breath misting due to the sudden drop in temperature, but their steely gaze remaining otherwise unfazed. Two of them wield spears, while the other two hold swords in front of them. Suddenly each warrior lets out a sharp shout, their own auroras exploding with power. The screams of Drake's dark aurora were challenged by twin snarls of flame, the crackle of lightning, and the roar of surging water.

The Stormer acts first, surging forward with incredible speed and bringing his charged blade down at the head of the boy. Horus, meanwhile, had crouched low, examining Vincent's blank staring eyes from where his body sat before him. "Now, how did I make that mistake?" he muses, apparently oblivious to the battle just starting.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2013 04:23 AM
nate9939
back in action

"Lets the gods have mercy on your souls cause I defiantly won't " Drake said as he spun around the opponent touching the back of his head "eternal rest" Nate said in a playful manner as his opponent mummified "so whos next...." Drake looked around him "actually none of you look strong why don't you all come at me at once,'
Where am I as Nate said that he looked around seeing a desert surrounded by broken pillars and an opening to a tomb "so you're finally awake," Drake said as he stood there. "Who are you....."Nate said looking at the man who looked like him beside he had black eyes with red pupil " wait it can't be dose this mean your free." "Only for about 15 minutes...," Drake said as a screen appeared showing the battle " I really hate to do this but I guess I will have to see those colors around those men those are there spirits projected into the physical plain," drake sighed as he thought why he was teaching the one he wanted to defeat "One can tell many things like through the size, density, and the darker the color all say the persons magic power while color tells elements." So how do I see them," Nate said interested while still on guard. "I will tell you that when I'm ready, next if your spirit is a great deal stronger than your opponents you can use it to ko your opponent with ease," drake said as the picture flashed to the sword that drake was carrying "finally this sword is a physical manifestation of our spirit its highly advanced and if broken the same happens to our soul, but I think I've talked enough its time to fight."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2013 05:27 AM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

The remaining soldiers hesitate as their comrade is desiccated before their very eyes, withering to a dried husk. The fire users then take action, pulling back their spears. The tips flared as flames spawned, shooting out as the soldiers thrust at Drake to scorch him. The water user hung back, touching the tip of his sword with the cabin floor. Liquid bubbled up from the floorboards, traveling up the steel.

Horus had pushed over Vincent's corpse, and was not poking and prodding it like some mad experiment. "You know, I was sure I had a reason for counting you here. Yes, there was that reason, of course," he said, like a doctor explaining something to his patient, "but something else. That doesn't explain why you tried to fool me, though."

Last edited by XanatosForever on Aug 10th, 2013 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2013 09:27 PM
nate9939
back in action

"Hmm its always interesting how weak humans can be, Darkness pull," as he said that a small black whole appeared on his pointer finger puling in and stopping the spears. "One more should finish them, Water tomb," as drake said this his aurora turned blue letting him engulf the enemies in water slowly suffocating them as the screamed for air. "now the only one is you," as drake said this the water mage stepped back in fear turning around to run away but to no avail as drake flash steeped in front of his opponent "no no no we cant let you do that, Electric execution," Drakes aurora changed from blue to yellow as he sent a killing amount of electricity into the opponent. "Now old man its your turn so listen up and stop grumbling to your self," Drakes said as he turned to the old man to get his attention
( Hope I didn't power play with the last guy, but since your going to be gone for a few days I decided to just finish of the weaklings. also I demonstrated how to change elements in this fight hopefully you guys get it.)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2013 10:37 PM
starryknight

"Woah!" Annie yells as the green haired mage pulls her and Avon off coarse. "The kids right, you're gonna get us lost!" Annie stomps her feet down hard anchoring them down, she was the only one that knew where they were going but if she allowed Shota to drag them around the forest she would get lost as well. Annie pulled Shota to her side and took Avon's arm, "Okay, we'll get there faster if I drag you guys...hang on really tight," the assassin warns. Annie closes her eyes centering herself, she was about to preform her most advance spell, it would most likely drain her again and probably dangerous but this was an emergency, who knew who or what was behind them.

The wind changed directions and begun to swirl around them, leaves were being pulled from the trees, she had used this spell yesterday and hadn't had time to fully recover all her energ, not only that, the scar she had occurred from fighting her uncle was starting to burn. "Alright wind take us!" She shouted. The gust of wind turned into a whirlwind, it would be quite frightful if you didn't know what was going on. When the wind finally calmed the trio would be at the front gate of the village, Annie made a sighing sound before dropping hard to the ground.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2013 04:47 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Shota fell a little after they stopped, but she redirected her stumble to pull her toward Annie. Her arms wrapped around Annie's waist and up to her chest, pulling her back up to help her stand again. Ensuring that she was okay and nearly passing Annie to Aron, Shota suddenly turned and fell herself onto her hands and knees before vomiting from the sudden rush. A few minutes later, she would be able to recover.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 11:44 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

"Now old man," Drake began as he turned away from the last of the soldiers, "it's your turn so listen up and stop grumbling to yours-"

The boy's face met with a cold edge pressed at his lips as he saw Horus face to face with him. The older mage had one of his own fingers up, lips pursed behind it. He then dragged the blade down, breaking the skin of Drake's mouth.

"Shhhhhhhhh," Horus hushed loudly as the dagger dropped to his side, leaving a clear red line from Drake's upper lip to the tip of his chin, "you'll wake the others with all that noise." What happened next was sudden and terrible: Drake's lips split wide at the cut, filling with a foul smelling pus, and his chin swelled and bubbled, becoming covered in boils. The skin around those areas blackened, the darkness spreading up to his cheeks and down his neck. His throat constricted, suffocating him while his eyes began to water.

Avon stumbles back as Annie's weight is forced onto him, barely managing to hold her up without falling himself. Whatever spell she cast, it used a lot of her energy, and if the young Lucas hadn't been familiar with transportation magic, he would likely have been doubled over just like Shota. Instead he was shaken, since it was a much rougher ride than he was used to, but able to keep his feet. He manages to steady himself and Annie while waiting for the third member of their party to recover.

"Well," he says slowly while looking around, "at least we're out of the forest..."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 08:45 AM
nate9939
back in action

Drake grabbed his throat as he negated the cure with a curse of his own " Your stronger than I imagined much stronger," Drake coughed as he still felt the lingering power of the curse. "more or less I'm amased one day I wish to be as strong as you," Drake gatherd a large amount of energy into a portal behing him "shadow gate, I wish to meet again when the one who owns this body gets stronger ," Nate's eys that was once cursed had now fully heald and left there was a pentagon wich could only be seen by strong mages "remeber this eye it will be the one that kills you and I will remember this wonderfull curse," as drake said that he wallked into the portal wich lead to the other group drake and nate both fell unconcious landing near avon and the others.
(Ill be unconcious till I come back)

Old Post Aug 18th, 2013 09:29 PM
starryknight

Annie found her strength and stood on on her own, she looked to Shota as she lost whatever food she had in her belly. Annie covers her nose and mouth with one hand and rubs Shota on the back..."You okay?"

Annie looks to the village of Ammos, it was a small village that had a bit of a monster problem but also had produced some strong mages. Just a quick peek at the city told stories of past battles with the invading creatures, claw marks and scorches painted the the villages structures, however they still stood showing they're battle scars. The air binder looked to Avon then stepped toward the village.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 03:54 PM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

For the first time in what seemed like forever, Donny awoke without any pain. He came to slowly, stirring in response to a noise. A familiar sound. Nate's voice? Donny opened his eyes, and suddenly any good feeling he may have had was gone. This wasn't the cabin, or even the forest. What looked like soldiers were everywhere, and Nate was fighting them. As Donny watched, one who appeared to be the leader pressed a blade against Nate's face, and the boy disappeared in darkness moments later.

A surge of adrenaline hit Donny's veins, and instinct took over. In the space of a second, he was on his feet with fists raised, a purple glow beginning to cover his arms. Even as he drew on his power, Donny felt his cursed wounds re-surging. Somehow, they weren't as bad as before, but it seemed as if that could change at any time.

"What's going on?" Donny demanded. Things were happening too quickly for it all to register at once. He looked at the apparent leader of his captors, mind working furiously, if slowly. "Who are you?"

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2013 07:43 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nate9939
Drake grabbed his throat as he negated the cure with a curse of his own " Your stronger than I imagined much stronger," Drake coughed as he still felt the lingering power of the curse. "more or less I'm amased one day I wish to be as strong as you," Drake gatherd a large amount of energy into a portal behing him "shadow gate, I wish to meet again when the one who owns this body gets stronger ," Nate's eys that was once cursed had now fully heald and left there was a pentagon wich could only be seen by strong mages "remeber this eye it will be the one that kills you and I will remember this wonderfull curse," as drake said that he wallked into the portal wich lead to the other group drake and nate both fell unconcious landing near avon and the others.
(Ill be unconcious till I come back)

"Well, a pleasure meeting you," Horus replied, raising an arm and waving the boy goodbye with a twiddling of his fingers. After his first step into the portal, the curse of Laqueta bloomed once again, corrupting the portal's intended destination. The boy would collapse in somewhere in the forest. Tapping the eagle head of his scepter to his chin, Horus looked around at the guards strewn about with a frown.

"So not one of you is faking, I take it?" he asks the bodies, who respond with a pervading silence, except for one. One of the boys pushes himself to his feet, and Horus looks at him over his shoulder.

"What's going on? Who are you?"

"Hold that thought," he replies as he starts walking to the door, "and clean up the mess, would you? I'll be back. No doubt Black will want to find that little morsel."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 08:47 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

"Now, where would he have run off to?" Horus muttered to himself after stepping out of the cabin, "you wouldn't have let him run off too far, would you dear?" He held Laqueta to his ear, as if listening to something, then nodded with a grin. "Of course not, he's still in grave danger. Very serious, yes. I suppose I won't waste time, then." Horus raised his free hand up into the air, finger pointing to the sky. He stood there for a minute or two in the shadow of the trees, the sun gradually moving in its inexorable motion in the heavens. That motion eventually brought a stream of light shining upon his outstretched digit, and the moment it did, the light seemed to flare. Horus cleared his throat and then spoke aloud, as if dictating a message.

"Black. Found one of those children. Should be in the forest. Not far. Touched by Laqueta. You know what to sense for. Bring a Cleanser. Have fun!"

His dictation ended with a chuckle, and he lowered his arm to bring his index finger in front of his face. The finger had dimmed, but still seemed to glow with light stuck on it. He pointed the glowing finger out into the forest, and the light shot out like a beam, darting between the trunks in search of someone...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 09:27 PM
nate9939
back in action

THE DREAM WORLD
"What was that curse I can even feel it in hear," Nate said as he garbed his throat while the screen was darkened. "I don't know but what ever it was it was amassing it could even indirectly effect my magic and it is a spell easily tracked," drake said thinking. "Wait if they can track us with it what should we do," Nate said alarmed. "Well there is only one thing to do create a dome of magic around us to contain the magic while releasing only trace amounts if that" drake said still thinking. "Won't that just magnify the effect of the spell on us," Nate said trying to get some answers out of drake."Yes but if we increase the power of water magic we can stop it to an extent, anyway when you make up make a pendent using a glass bottle filed with magic cast a spell on it to make it slowly heal you over time and we should be fine." drake said showing him how to make one, "you should also give one to everyone who was effected by that other dark spell," drake said stopping the dream. "I still don't trust you, but I'll do what you say this one time," Nate said falling into a less lucid state of mind. "I don't care if you trust me I'll get this body soon enough.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 10:14 PM