KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Guardian Amped Prime Vs DOV Captain Marvel

Guardian Amped Prime Vs DOV Captain Marvel
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

...the idea that Prime would win, let alone easily beat Billy is quite startling.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 11:35 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Prime wins. shifty

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 12:04 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
...the idea that Prime would win, let alone easily beat Billy is quite startling.

Why's it so startling that prime can beat cap here? Kinetix amped upon an entire universe's magic did jack shit against prime as did mordru. I find it hilarious that the same people who claim that DOV spectre was at skyfather level since shazam beat him but now suddenly he's an abstract.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 07:10 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by abhilegend
Why's it so startling that prime can beat cap here? Kinetix amped upon an entire universe's magic did jack shit against prime as did mordru. I find it hilarious that the same people who claim that DOV spectre was at skyfather level since shazam beat him but now suddenly he's an abstract.

^His Power level fluctuated. IIRC he became more powerful the more magic he absorbed. He should be in the Abstract Category imho, about Galactus+ Level. Since he beat everyone, Nabu, Phantom Stranger or Shazam (who are all Skyfather or of higher level). DOV Billy was Skyfather+ I think, or Elder God level, since he put up a fight, a better one then Odin against Galactus, but still there was no hope for him to win there.

GA Prime was operating on an almost similar level like Billy, just a notch below Monarch and DOV Bill. He could hang there for a while, due to his magic resistance, but Billis fist, thought amped by magic should still be a physical force that strike Superman Prime and theys should hurt. For me it's a matter whose amp will go down faster. Personally I think without outer disturbances that CM amp will hold longer. If Prime is becomes aware of this and tries to "cut" it off, CM will go down, else he should outlast GA Prime.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 12:41 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by abhilegend
1) Spectre was weak from days on end of fighting many of DC's strongest characters, gods and abstracts, often many at a time. Noted during the fight with SHAZAM.
2) SHAZAM didn't win in any way, unless we consider someone falling down a win. He fell in one panel, and was standing up in the very next one.
3) Even that only happened mostly because Spectre was toying with his opponents, which was even noted in the storyline during the fight with Nabu.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Last edited by Juntai on Sep 23rd, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 12:51 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
^His Power level fluctuated. IIRC he became more powerful the more magic he absorbed. He should be in the Abstract Category imho, about Galactus+ Level. Since he beat everyone, Nabu, Phantom Stranger or Shazam (who are all Skyfather or of higher level). DOV Billy was Skyfather+ I think, or Elder God level, since he put up a fight, a better one then Odin against Galactus, but still there was no hope for him to win there.

GA Prime was operating on an almost similar level like Billy, just a notch below Monarch and DOV Bill. He could hang there for a while, due to his magic resistance, but Billis fist, thought amped by magic should still be a physical force that strike Superman Prime and theys should hurt. For me it's a matter whose amp will go down faster. Personally I think without outer disturbances that CM amp will hold longer. If Prime is becomes aware of this and tries to "cut" it off, CM will go down, else he should outlast GA Prime.
Skyfather? Billy had most of the ambient magic of the universe, several pantheons, phantom stranger, was channeling the Starheart and pretty much every magic user alive on Earth dumping power into him.

The sheer force of his punches were echoing across reality and destroying shit. lol.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 01:09 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Juntai
Skyfather? Billy had most of the ambient magic of the universe, several pantheons, phantom stranger, was channeling the Starheart and pretty much every magic user alive on Earth dumping power into him.

The sheer force of his punches were echoing across reality and destroying shit. lol.

Skyfather + or Elder God level. Odin fought also across realities as a skyfather. Anyway. Where would you rank him?

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 01:11 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Skyfather + or Elder God level. Odin fought also across realities as a skyfather. Anyway. Where would you rank him?
40 years ago or so?

I don't bother with feats that old, regardless if they're still considered canon or not. Characters have changed too much and too many rebalancing and retcons since then.

DC's Odin created a universe before, and he might as well be a gnat to the likes of Spectre.

Billy was much closer to Archangel Michael's level of power than he was a skyfathers, as many many skyfathers were pumping him, and Michael is the only one to really lay a beating on Spectre like Billy did. Though it could be said that it was because Spectre had already used an unquantifiable amount of energy taking out Phantom Stranger and some gods and Atlantis, etc prior to the battle. That and he purposely chose to take on Billy head to head to test him, when he could have just shut him off.

Last edited by Juntai on Sep 23rd, 2012 at 01:29 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 01:19 PM
ODG

Originally posted by Juntai
40 years ago or so?
You need to be reminded that it wasn't just 40 years ago?

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 02:11 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by ODG
You need to be reminded that it wasn't just 40 years ago?
There's a recent one? Hook me up in a PM.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 03:01 PM