KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Worldbreaker Hulk vs Odin and Thor

Worldbreaker Hulk vs Odin and Thor
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Odin lol at H1

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 02:46 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Naija boy
Odin wins.

Didn't you say once that WBH outperformed a skyfather in her own realm? And thats when the skyfather had access to all abilities. Here Odin is limited to H2H.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 03:16 AM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you trolling?

The World Breaker's destruction feat is quantifiable but Odin in a slug fest (That word was specifically used to describe his fight with Seth) unleashing power to destroy Galaxies, rocking the Multiverse etc. isn't usable?

So what? Mjolnir has unleashed enough power/destruction at it's best on a level on par and even superior to what World Breaker has done.

Doom with Galactus/Cosmic Cube stacked wasn't? .
It wasn't a slugfest between Odin and Seth, it resembled one. Those were blasts that were destroying galaxies. And that was Odin at his highest ever showing.

This is a h2h fight. You can't even prove that Odin is capable of amping to Superman highest levels he ever shown, let alone WBH.

No dude. Facepalm here is silly.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 04:03 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by keiththegreat
Didn't you say once that WBH outperformed a skyfather in her own realm? And thats when the skyfather had access to all abilities. Here Odin is limited to H2H.

He did outperform a Skyfather but that doesn't mean he is beating Odin.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 04:10 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by carver9
He did outperform a Skyfather but that doesn't mean he is beating Odin.
in h2h he is. Very easily too

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 04:15 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by h1a8

He isn't beating Odin...at all.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 04:20 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by dynamix

Odin solo[s] after telling Thor -

"Move aside, boy, let me show you how a skyfather does it."

Attachment: asgardian family affection.jpg
This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 04:26 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Bipolar odin ftw.

"My ravens will eat your flesh....love you son."

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 04:41 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

WBH stomp these guys with ease. This is a no contest fight really.
Neither can physically output anything close to the force WBH felt when he collided with Betty.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 04:43 AM
Silent Master

Odin is allowed to amp, try reading the OP.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 04:46 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Odin is allowed to amp, try reading the OP.
amping won't help Odin from getting killed the first few moments of battle. This thread is bordering on spite. H2H? Really? WTF

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 05:10 AM
Igniz
I reign supreme!

First of all I don't see how Odin is surviving a direct hit from WBH. I don't see how Odin is even harming WBH in a h2h confrontation.

Odin growing 1000 feet tall.

(please log in to view the image)

Surtur by the way one shots Thor with his bare fist alone.

And even though Odin gave Thor his Power, he still grew 1000 feet tall to do battle with the Egyptian God of Death and Evil Seth.

So Odin would still manhandle WBH the way Zeus manhandled WBH.

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 05:25 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by Silent Master

Odin has been shown to amp people to trillions of times their starting strength.

sad

Hulk NOT the strongest there is?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 05:26 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

amping won't help Odin from getting killed the first few moments of battle. This thread is bordering on spite. H2H? Really? WTF

Sure it would, try reading some comics.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 05:28 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by keiththegreat

He did, there is no disputing that as it happened clear as day on panel. However that does not mean I think he can take the premiere skyfather in comics who quite frankly has feats that even transcend the tier itself. Odins headbutt rocked the considerably above skyfather level galactus to his core. He has Shown himself to be More than impressive enough in physical combat.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 05:45 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Igniz
Odin growing 1000 feet tall.

Surtur by the way one shots Thor with his bare fist alone.

And even though Odin gave Thor his Power, he still grew 1000 feet tall to do battle with the Egyptian God of Death and Evil Seth.

So Odin would still manhandle WBH the way Zeus manhandled WBH.

Nah Odin would do worse to him. Zeus isn't quite as powerful. This thread is spite. Then again it's great for all of those who hate the Hulk character.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 06:16 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Hulk can take each of them seperately..but 2 on 1? Lol no Hulk might KO Thor but not before Odin beats him along with Thor..

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 07:13 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Does Hulk get to use the wish machine to amp his power the way it did in HotM? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 07:17 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Horrificus
Does Hulk get to use the wish machine to amp his power the way it did in HotM? roll eyes (sarcastic)

You should read the story again. The well did not change his powers. If so please show me or point me to where it states such.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 07:40 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by TheHulk
Hulk can take each of them seperately..but 2 on 1? Lol no Hulk might KO Thor but not before Odin beats him along with Thor..

How can Hulk "take" Odin separately?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 02:42 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote