KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor dual wielding Mjolnir and Stormbreaker vs. BRB with his limiter off

Thor dual wielding Mjolnir and Stormbreaker vs. BRB with his limiter off
Started by: Endless Mike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

The simple fact that he Thor is simply that good and he has mjolnir and sb. I mean he can passively absorb everything bill dishes out until he overloads. It's not rocket science

Old Post May 30th, 2014 08:38 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
The simple fact that he Thor is simply that good and he has mjolnir and sb. I mean he can passively absorb everything bill dishes out until he overloads. It's not rocket science

So what happened during the Bill story to make you think he will not pull the majority here?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 30th, 2014 10:17 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Nothing happened to make me think he would. I don't think u realize how hax those hammers can be

Old Post May 30th, 2014 11:19 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Nothing happened to make me think he would. I don't think u realize how hax those hammers can be

What kind of amp would two hammer give Thor? Provide scans proving your case. Also, during this state (i know you don't know this so I will educate you), Bill out performed both Surfer and Stardust. In this state, Bill took out a being that was warping an entire universe (stated that if Bill didn't stop her, everything would have been destroyed).

Old Post May 31st, 2014 12:45 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Lol i love how u condescend like i've never read a comic. SB doesn't provide a boost aside from being an extra projectile. And i know the events that took place during stormbreaker. What im saying is its nothing that Thor hasn't faced and he'd have no issues absorbing and redirecting whatever Bill sent his way BEFORE he overloads.

Old Post May 31st, 2014 01:30 AM
carver9

Lol i love how u condescend like i've never read a comic. SB doesn't provide a boost aside from being an extra projectile. And i know the events that took place during stormbreaker. What im saying is its nothing that Thor hasn't faced and he'd have no issues absorbing and redirecting whatever Bill sent his way BEFORE he overloads.

And Thor isn't anything Bill hasn't faced before. What does that even mean? Bill at his AVERAGE levels can give Thor a hell of a fight. Hell, during Thor most powerful showing (Blood and Thunder), Bill had an advantage against Thor to the point that Thor was nearly unconscious and that was normal Bill. Bill at these heights are amplified past Herald levels...hell, based off his showing he could possibly be high trans. Now again what has Thir done with two hammers to make you think he would win this?

Old Post May 31st, 2014 02:10 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by carver9
And Thor isn't anything Bill hasn't faced before. What does that even mean? Bill at his AVERAGE levels can give Thor a hell of a fight. Hell, during Thor most powerful showing (Blood and Thunder), Bill had an advantage against Thor to the point that Thor was nearly unconscious and that was normal Bill. Bill at these heights are amplified past Herald levels...hell, based off his showing he could possibly be high trans. Now again what has Thir done with two hammers to make you think he would win this?

Dude layoff the two hammers shtick. I never said two hammers would make a difference. What i said was Thor is simply better. His highs are wayyy above Bill

Old Post May 31st, 2014 03:12 AM