KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » E3 2014

E3 2014
Started by: Zack Fair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
The Wii is not a bad console in the same sense the original Gameboy wasn't one either. A vastly underpowered machine can be succesful and entertaining.

IF what you meant is to qualify it depending on the games released in the console, well that's a different matter entirely.

The Pokemon Mini series are much less succesful than the Wii one way or another evil face

Yeah I meant games and the how development had to be with the controller for most. I think the Wii u is much better intentionally even if it's being mishandled.

I care very little about power, most of my favorite games are at least two gens old and takes much more than fancy graphics to impress me.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 05:33 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Damn it...been watching a lot of the halo trailers/shows/specials ....damn it. I can't deny how the fkn franchise has influenced me in the last decade. Nothing else comes close. Not even childhood favorites. Only Metal Gear Solid's consistency rivals it.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jun 13th, 2014 at 07:21 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 07:15 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Anyone got a suggestion for what website I should use to watch all the press conferences at? Previous years have proven this to be a challenge at times.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 09:37 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Morridini
Anyone got a suggestion for what website I should use to watch all the press conferences at? Previous years have proven this to be a challenge at times.

try this: http://www.e3recap.com/

==

This probably won't be up for long, but anyone wanting to see a Bloodborne gameplay trailer should watch this:

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 12:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by -Pr-

==

This probably won't be up for long, but anyone wanting to see a Bloodborne gameplay trailer should watch this:

Yes, thx, I'll have it...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 01:41 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Damn it...been watching a lot of the halo trailers/shows/specials ....damn it. I can't deny how the fkn franchise has influenced me in the last decade. Nothing else comes close. Not even childhood favorites. Only Metal Gear Solid's consistency rivals it.

Gettin' a little excited, eh? smile

Have you read any of the novels? There are some EXCELLENT Halo novels out there.

Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes, thx, I'll have it...

I like the horror elements of the game but I don't like the hack'n'slash elements. I think the 90s and early 00s have turned me off from Hack'n'slash games. It is also why I could not ever get into the God of War games.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 01:57 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by dadudemon
Gettin' a little excited, eh? smile

Have you read any of the novels? There are some EXCELLENT Halo novels out there.

Yep! I read The Fall of Reach and Halo: The Flood(the novel of the events in the first game)

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 03:57 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Talos Principle and Abzu (from the composer and art director behind Journey) from the Sony Conference both look pretty amazing.

1. quanchi112
2-9. Various posters
10. Nai

Old Post Jun 14th, 2014 05:11 AM
Astor Ebligis is currently offline Click here to Send Astor Ebligis a Private Message Find more posts by Astor Ebligis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

E3 was pretty disappointing overall IMO. Just like last year.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 14th, 2014 05:32 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Arachnid1
E3 was pretty disappointing overall IMO. Just like last year.

Last year was worse, probably. Didn't they announce the Vita TV? I actually thought it was a worthy concept.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 14th, 2014 08:40 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Last year was worse, probably. Didn't they announce the Vita TV? I actually thought it was a worthy concept.

They announced the PS4 one, iirc.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2014 09:13 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

TBH I was more impressed with how simply owning a Sony TV (and a controller) will enable you to access Playstation Now.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2014 11:38 PM
Astor Ebligis is currently offline Click here to Send Astor Ebligis a Private Message Find more posts by Astor Ebligis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Yep! I read The Fall of Reach and Halo: The Flood(the novel of the events in the first game)

The Fall of Reach was awesome. Loved the backstory.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2014 11:49 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by -Pr-

==

Looks great!

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2014 03:44 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Bloodborne looks like a more Gothic, horror oriented Dark Souls. For new gen? I am in.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 15th, 2014 03:52 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Its from the creator of Dark Souls.

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2014 04:17 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Estacado
Its from the creator of Dark Souls.
*masturbates*

PWNT

Old Post Jun 15th, 2014 05:42 PM
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Loving the look of Valiant Hearts: The Great War from the Ubisoft Conference.

1. quanchi112
2-9. Various posters
10. Nai

Old Post Jun 16th, 2014 09:17 AM