KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Your Favorite Droid ?

Droid ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
General Grievous 0 0%
Darth Vader 0 0%
Proxy 0 0%
HK-47 5 35.71%
R2-D2 5 35.71%
C-3PO 0 0%
Chopper 0 0%
IG-100 MagnaGuard Series 1 7.14%
IG-88 Series 2 14.29%
Other (Write to the thread) 1 7.14%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Your Favorite Droid ?
Started by: Marco1907

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

Uh, Dooku called Anakin a fighting machine. So he's a droid too.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 01:41 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Plagueis and Sidious called Maul a fighting machine too. I guess Maul's a droid as well.

I like this game.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 01:42 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Hk-47 and then r2-d2

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 02:11 AM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
Because they have cybernetic limbs.

So by your definition Tholme, Anakin, Luke, Maul, Savage ect are all droids too.

LMAO yeah, Luke's my fav droid.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 02:11 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Both Grievous and Vader can survive in the space for a while, which means they are more than machine than man, they have more cybernetic limps than a human limps, not even %50 - %50, I am not making up things here, they are called as droid and machine before, just because you love Vader or Grievous that doesn't change the fact that they are more machine than man. I didn't say they are %100 machine either, but are they more machine than man ? Yes they are.

Not to mention they are using the advantage of being machine like everytime, Vader's armor and Grievous's armor saved them like thousand times, and you are calling them human ? Well, I am not calling it.

Last edited by Marco1907 on Nov 19th, 2014 at 02:14 AM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 02:12 AM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Lol at Vader and Greivous being droids.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 02:16 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Marco1907
Both Grievous and Vader can survive in the space for a while, which means they are more than machine than man, they have more cybernetic limps than a human limps, not even %50 - %50, I am not making up things here, they are called as droid and machine before, just because you love Vader or Grievous that doesn't change the fact that they are more machine than man. I didn't say they are %100 machine either, but are they more machine than man ? Yes they are.

Not to mention they are using the advantage of being machine like everytime, Vader's armor and Grievous's armor saved them like thousand times, and you are calling them human ? Well, I am not calling it.
Of course they have more cybernetic limbs than human limbs, and of course in a physical (and mental) sense they are "more machine than man" - but they aren't droids, or machines. They are sentient, humanoids, with a living intellect, and real emotions. They do not qualify as droids, they qualify as Cyborgs. The same way any living being with cybernetic prosthesis/enhancements qualifies as a cyborg.

The advantages they get in combat from having mechanical parts has absolutely no bearing on whether or not they are a droid or a being which is alive.

It's like you don't even know what a droid is. A droid is like the computer you are typing with right now - it isn't alive. It didn't come out of a vagina covered in blood, it was made in a factory. It doesn't have real emotions, or a human intellect. It's a machine. This is not the case for Vader and Grievous.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Last edited by ILS on Nov 19th, 2014 at 02:19 AM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 02:16 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have a feeling this thread was made just so Marco could try and call Vader and Grievous droids because he doesn't like them, lol.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 02:23 AM
WildBantha88

Originally posted by ILS
- it isn't alive. It didn't come out of a vagina covered in blood,
so THATS where babies come from

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 02:55 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

'''How can a machine hate ?'''

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 01:40 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

"What could you hate enough to destroy me?"(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 01:45 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Maul taunting Vader and using Dun Moch does not make Vader a droid...

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 01:52 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think there is a bit of miscommunication here, because Marco see's Maul as an omniscient writer rather than a character, opposed to the rest of us here in land normal.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 01:55 PM
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Oh shut up, we all know why are you here, just becaue you want to wank Grievous, but you are using Vader fanboys as bait. Don't think yourself smart now, and get lost.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 02:05 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

SCORPIO:

(please log in to view the image)

2 sexi 4 me

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 02:07 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh shut up, we all know why are you here, just becaue you want to wank Grievous, but you are using Vader fanboys as bait. Don't think yourself smart now, and get lost.
ROFL laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance laughing

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 02:09 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

This has nothing to do with wanking Grievous. You are calling Vader and Grievous droids, when they clearly are not droids.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 02:10 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I feel like living life inside Marco's brain would be like lighting yourself on fire and jumping into a snake pit.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 02:17 PM
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Originally posted by Emperordmb
This has nothing to do with wanking Grievous. You are calling Vader and Grievous droids, when they clearly are not droids.

Obi-Wan and Lucas says Vader is droid, not me.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 02:19 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's funny as shit Intrepid laughing

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 02:24 PM