KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » TEEN TITANS - Season One OOC

TEEN TITANS - Season One OOC
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

You can utilize both brother, no worries

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:24 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Right. I kinda forgot about Christian.

Some clarification may be in order. I don't know if you're aware of this already, Quin, but Christian and Clive are both empaths; just different brands of such. This isn't going to be a problem in any way, is it?

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:37 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

laughing out loud I wasn't able to utilize Christian the way I intended in the last Teen Titan's RP. Hopefully, he'll get more use in this one.

Also, I don't see how having two empaths will be an issue. Mainly because they use their abilities VASTLY differently. But you DID ask Quincy and not me.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:59 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

I knew you wouldn't take issue with it. In fact, I think we awesome room for possibilities involving both powersets.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 09:13 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I would agree on that, as well, my friend. I so sinceriously hope that Clive and Christian get to work together in this one.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post May 21st, 2015 10:08 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

I hope Selina Gomez will work with you guys too...

Old Post May 21st, 2015 11:44 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Selina Gomez. Lol. I see what you did there, Starry.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 12:16 AM
starryknight

someone can interact with me til immature gets back.

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 07:28 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I personally would, Starry, but I don't want to introduce my characters until the meeting erm

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 02:26 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Gahhh. ~
Should I just reply then? I didn't want to leave anyone behind. I've been so eager to reply.

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 06:29 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

We should probably have a system that better clarifies the order of progression, just in case there's ever any confusion.

Old Post May 24th, 2015 03:29 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Gah. You guys are jerks. Making me want to try and jump in on this again.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post May 24th, 2015 08:48 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

We try, Xan.

Old Post May 24th, 2015 01:32 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Hey Rainbow - you're up. Your characters situation has grown stranger and more dire

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 25th, 2015 12:47 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

I have been really busy as of lately preventing me from getting more involved in this. Makes me sad sad

Old Post May 25th, 2015 02:04 AM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Hey, Wolf. If you feel like you may not be able to take part in this as much as you would like, you could always have your character(s) do something ambiguous that leaves it up in the air if they left and/or will return or not. Maybe like a solo-away mission that could take a while. That way, if you can't be here but hope to return, your character can make a realistic reentry to the RP.

Old Post May 25th, 2015 02:30 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

He kinda left it open already. Thus far, the only thing he's done is kill three people and leave - a crime for which Cecily was (inadvertently?) receiving the blame.

Old Post May 25th, 2015 03:02 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

BTW, I'll have a character sheet submitted soon enough... as soon as I can think to invest a little time in it and actually come up with a suitable backstory.

Old Post May 25th, 2015 05:15 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Oh. I thought that was Quincy's character's doing. I didn't read though it because it doesn't affect my characters.

Old Post May 25th, 2015 05:49 AM
The Big O
The Original O

What's the what with this?

Old Post May 27th, 2015 09:04 PM