KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Batman (2022)

The Batman (2022)
Started by: Senor Cage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (82): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Are there only two TPB's of his his pre-New 52 stuff? I own Assassins but for some reason I thought they had more written for him.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 06:06 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Joe Manganiello doing his research

http://www.cbr.com/batman-star-joe-...&view=lista
is this a thing now? celebs get a comic role and immediately buy a bunch of toys and comics? a few others did this, but i can't remember who atm.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 06:47 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Last one that i remember doing that was Jon Bernthal for The Punisher role

guess i've also been doing research for the last few years too.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 07:07 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The creator of the Cassandra Cain Batgirl wants Rinko Kikuchi to be her.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 01:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Batgirl was rumored to be debuting in the Harley Quinn film

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 10:39 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Kazenji
The creator of the Cassandra Cain Batgirl wants Rinko Kikuchi to be her.
I never pictured Cass being asian, but I can see it done. I hope they do her justice. She's my favorite Batgirl by far

PWNT

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 11:39 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Arachnid1
I never pictured Cass being asian, but I can see it done. I hope they do her justice. She's my favorite Batgirl by far

She looks Asian from going by some artists drawings of her.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 06:58 AM
Dr Will Hatch

She's half white/half asian. Her mom is Lady Shiva, and her father is David Cain.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 07:17 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by Arachnid1
wut

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 07:41 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
She's half white/half asian. Her mom is Lady Shiva, and her father is David Cain.
I actually had no idea her mom is Lady Shiva. Thats pretty fking hardcore, and actually explains a lot

Originally posted by marwash22
wut
Her name is Cassandra Cain. Sue me.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 08:24 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

she's your favorite batgirl, but you didn't know Shiva was her mom?

weird.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 09:09 AM
Arachnid1

she's your favorite batgirl, but you didn't know Shiva was her mom?

weird.
Yes, she's my favorite Batgirl. That doesn't mean I've read every story about her or am some kind of expert. It means I like her substantially more than the other Batgirls based off what I've seen. Unfortunately, what I've seen doesn't include the one origin story she has.

Which is apparently "weird" to you.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 09:36 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

very weird.

did you know that Commissioner Jim Gordon is Barbara's father?

Barbara was the first Batgirl, btw.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Batman is Bruce Wayne

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 08:03 AM
Arachnid1

very weird.

did you know that Commissioner Jim Gordon is Barbara's father?

Barbara was the first Batgirl, btw.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Batman is Bruce Wayne
Thats not quite the same. Gordon is a regular, as is Barbara. It's impossible to not have a reference to them being related since they appear together so damn often. Lady Shiva is a rare villain (and has only appeared in two stories with Cass, apparently).

This is more akin to not knowing that Terry McGinnis is a clone of Bruce Wayne which is why he was so successful as Batman; he was bred for it. It was mentioned once, in one episode. Someone could like Terry and think he's better than the rest of Batmans apprentices without knowing that he's actually Batmans son.

Whats "very weird" is you harping on something so insignificant. "OMG he didn't read the one story that explained Cass' parentage LOL. I cant believe he didn't know CASSANDRA CAIN is half asian lmfao"

Yeah, ok man. thumb up

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Dec 6th, 2016 at 09:26 AM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 09:21 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

you're a casual. don't get so worked up. it's okay. thumb up

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 08:07 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

btw, i like Rinko (she should have been the Major), but she's too old. Although, this is old Batman, so i guess it works.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 08:32 PM
Arachnid1

you're a casual. don't get so worked up. it's okay. thumb up
You touch yourself at night and everyone knows it. thumb up

PWNT

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 10:31 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

your name is Yourself?

weird.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 11:29 PM
Arachnid1

your name is Yourself?

weird.
You do realize you just corrected that to you touch me at night right?

Thats a bit self destructive as far as comebacks go, but I guess I can admire the dedication

PWNT

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 12:17 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

yes, i touch you at night and everyone knows it. thumb up

you're not too quick on the uptake, are you, Yourself?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 12:39 AM