KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 35 36 [37]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jaden_3.0
I guess the only thing anyone is interested in is the cameos

So [SPOILER - highlight to read]: George Reeves 1950s Superman, Christopher Reeve and the hilarious inclusion of development hell, non existent Nic Cage Superman. 1980s Supergirl, Teddy Sears Flash, Adam West, George Clooney...Oh..and Nicolaj Coster Waldau is in there too
Too much emphasis on celeb cameos indeed.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2023 08:07 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The scene only last a few minutes.

The best was the Nic Cage scene fighting the giant spider, if you're familiar with the Kevin Smith failed attempt at writing 'Superman Lives' and the insane producer he had to deal with.

https://kevin-smith.fandom.com/wiki/Superman_Lives

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 2nd, 2023 at 08:35 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2023 08:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

He looks different.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2023 08:21 AM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Robtard
The scene only last a few minutes.

The best was the Nic Cage scene fighting the giant spider, if you're familiar with the Kevin Smith failed attempt at writing 'Superman Lives' and the insane producer he had to deal with.

https://kevin-smith.fandom.com/wiki/Superman_Lives

^^^Ha, seen this before; funny af. thumb up

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2023 10:03 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
Too much emphasis on celeb cameos indeed.

Not really, because it was one scene. A scene that the narrative allowed as many cameos as possible. I'm actually surprised AF Grant Gustin wasn't in there.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2023 03:40 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Not really, because it was one scene. A scene that the narrative allowed as many cameos as possible. I'm actually surprised AF Grant Gustin wasn't in there.

^^^It was a calculated choice.

They didn’t want a 3 minute Agustin cameo to overshadow Miller’s entire performance.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2023 03:57 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Lol

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2023 04:06 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

I wanted to see Flash fight Cap'n Cold, Flamethrower, both like in the comics where he uses the speed force to regulate his body temperature or use his knowledge against Mirror Master, but no. It was more of an emphasis on other DC heroes and villains. I'm surprised they didn't throw Lex Luther, Superman, Aquaman and one of the Green Lanterns in there.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2023 04:24 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I wanted to see Flash fight Cap'n Cold, Flamethrower, both like in the comics where he uses the speed force to regulate his body temperature or use his knowledge against Mirror Master, but no. It was more of an emphasis on other DC heroes and villains. I'm surprised they didn't throw Lex Luther, Superman, Aquaman and one of the Green Lanterns in there.

Did you not watch end credits scene?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2023 04:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Oh right, they're going to do that cross over next.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2023 05:13 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

No, Aquaman has a cameo at the end. It's silly, but kinda funny.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2023 05:40 PM
riv6672

So no he didn’t. laughing

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2023 06:11 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

I watched until the end credits. I don't remember it, so probably not that significant. Idk. I remember the house of the rising sun playing during all the names scrolling because I was expecting one of those easter eggs that Marvel did, but no.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2023 06:58 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Arthur and Barry leave a bar, Arthur is drunk, then Arthur falls down face first into a puddle of water on the street.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2023 09:20 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Lex Luther

Martin Luther King and Lex Luthor are two very different characters, bro laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 5th, 2023 03:05 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Originally posted by Robtard
Arthur and Barry leave a bar, Arthur is drunk, then Arthur falls down face first into a puddle of water on the street.
That's Aquaman?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Martin Luther King and Lex Luthor are two very different characters, bro laughing out loud
Martin Luther King was a political activist who did his famous "I have a dream" speech. He's not some super hero or super villain. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 7th, 2023 05:07 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Martin Luther King was a political activist who did his famous "I have a dream" speech. He's not some super hero or super villain. laughing out loud

Exactly why you should stop calling Lex Luthor "Luther", bro.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2023 11:20 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote