KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Storm Vs Superman

Storm Vs Superman
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Let me get this straight. You KNEW I didn't know the Biblical context of theach inverted crucifix, that's the claim you are making? You're really so butt hurt from the last time I schooled you you are fully prepared to make a complete fool of yourself ahead of time? laughing

You schooled me? In your mind. You showed you didn't know what the **** you were talking about, like usual, and then even your quarter assed attempt at salvaging the situation, you failed. Your false bravado doesn't hide the fact that you're desperate.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 04:50 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Delta1938
You schooled me? In your mind. You showed you didn't know what the **** you were talking about, like usual, and then even your quarter assed attempt at salvaging the situation, you failed. Your false bravado doesn't hide the fact that you're desperate.

laughing out loud

Well, let me try this one more time. Where's your evidence I didn't know the Biblical origin of the inverted cross. Nevermind the fact that I alone know why I made my signature pic and this is nothing more than a side debate. By your troll logic, I could claim you didn't know why we see the sky as blue, give the reason and then say I'm smarter than you. That's exactly what you did you Kal ball washer. Answer thr question or STFU.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 05:20 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Get back on topic.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 05:26 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I believe Superman wins a majority here.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 11:41 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
laughing out loud

Well, let me try this one more time. Where's your evidence I didn't know the Biblical origin of the inverted cross. Nevermind the fact that I alone know why I made my signature pic and this is nothing more than a side debate. By your troll logic, I could claim you didn't know why we see the sky as blue, give the reason and then say I'm smarter than you. That's exactly what you did you Kal ball washer. Answer thr question or STFU.

If you have to ask, you're proving my point. That is all.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 12:24 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I haven't been paying attention to this thread....has it made the jump to Supes and Storm getting their sex on yet?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 12:46 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Not yet.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 03:08 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I haven't been paying attention to this thread....has it made the jump to Supes and Storm getting their sex on yet?

I approve of this crack pairing.

Someone draw this up.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 04:06 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Well, she IS totally screwed in this fight. No way she outfights Superman.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 04:18 AM
Flyattractor

She can hit his balls with some Hot Lightening!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 04:37 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Superman utterly destroys storm.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 07:49 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Superman utterly destroys storm.

They have no powers here.

Superman can't win this fight.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 07:55 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

laughing

That was some weak cheerleading.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 10:59 AM