KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 742 743 [744] 745 746 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
I'm sure the usual lefties are sad that he wasn't able to circumvent the 2nd amendment

The bill over reached and they were dumb enough to try to go forward without even having locked down all the votes they needed lol. One of the people pushing for it couldn't even define assault rifles.

I also wonder why, if trump is destroying democracy, they are so eager to further limit our access to firearms? And I know some will cry "you couldn't fight the government anyways" but it is the height of absurdity to say Trump is a fascist destroying democracy while also saying we'd be better off under said fascist by limiting firearm access even more.

Oh watch this video of the bill being voted down lol. Look at the faces of all the democrats in that first row as everybody but them seems to applaud. There is a law enforcement official right behind them clapping loudly. Lol.

Video link

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 18th, 2020 at 09:48 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2020 09:38 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I don't usually look at this thread because I feel it's Surts private world...

I like this thread. Even if I don't respond, I read everything Surt posts in this thread because it's usually interesting content.

You hear that, Surt? If this site was modern, I'd upvote you posts so you know I'm reading them.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2020 04:14 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Stringer
Your sick, twisted your life’s a joke, you sit in a wheel chair and cry help. Someone gave you internet access, while you piss yourself. Life is sad, maybe stop trying to make fun of everyone else

This is one of the few instances where using the correct form of "you're, your" was necessary. I had to read the beginning twice to understand what it is you were trying to say.

How dare you do this to me. No one should be subjected to reading your posts at all, much less twice.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2020 04:16 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I like this thread. Even if I don't respond, I read everything Surt posts in this thread because it's usually interesting content.

You hear that, Surt? If this site was modern, I'd upvote you posts so you know I'm reading them.

And I also have an invisible bridge made of diamonds to sell to anyone naive enough to believe pooty isn't checking this thread every single time he comes to this part of the forum.

I will give them a GREAT price and I promise the invisible bridge made of diamonds will be right where I say it is. That's a Surtur guarantee.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2020 08:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 18th, 2020 11:20 PM
Stringer

Originally posted by dadudemon
This is one of the few instances where using the correct form of "you're, your" was necessary. I had to read the beginning twice to understand what it is you were trying to say.

How dare you do this to me. No one should be subjected to reading your posts at all, much less twice.

Ok, let me try that again. You’re a Mormon, child molesting ****. Did I get it right this time?

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Feb 18th, 2020 11:42 PM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 19th, 2020 12:14 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Stringer
Ok, let me try that again. You’re a Mormon, child molesting ****. Did I get it right this time?

Nope. smile

But your hurt feelings are noted, honeybaby.

Poor Cher. She's not wrong. She describes a dream candidate that doesn't seem to exist. If Bernie wasn't so old and have so many of his obstinate ideas (I literally outlined, in very specific ways, which of them are not good ideas), he'd be prime and unbeatable.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2020 03:52 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

When he's right, he's right:

I don't agree with all of his fears, like immigration resulting in a country becoming a third world nation. But I do agree these messages have a self serving agenda behind them. GDP and profit margins, demoralizing national pride in favor of a homogeneous consumer class groomed for easy one stop shop marketing, that kind of thing.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2020 04:11 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I think any of the candidates can beat Trump. I also think all of them could lose to Trump. Just depends on how things are going during the final weeks of the campaign before election day. That's when these things are decided.

Personally I think Sanders has the best chance of beating Trump. He appeals to a lot of the same people who voted for Trump last time, but for different reasons, he'll get all of the "anti Trump" vote, as would any of the democratic candidates, people who don't necessarily agree with Sanders still seems to respect him and kind of like him because he's genuine about the things he believes and has been very consistent in that regard throughout his entire career.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 12:21 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
I think any of the candidates can beat Trump. I also think all of them could lose to Trump. Just depends on how things are going during the final weeks of the campaign before election day. That's when these things are decided.

Personally I think Sanders has the best chance of beating Trump. He appeals to a lot of the same people who voted for Trump last time, but for different reasons, he'll get all of the "anti Trump" vote, as would any of the democratic candidates, people who don't necessarily agree with Sanders still seems to respect him and kind of like him because he's genuine about the things he believes and has been very consistent in that regard throughout his entire career.

According to a non partisan source, Trump says he can't lose to any of them.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 12:36 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BackFire

They've been saying "The Democrats don't have a viable candidate" in regards to beating Trump since at least mid 2018, they're not going to change tune now and admit that for an incumbent vying for their second term, Trump is more vulnerable than any modern incumbent. He's not Carter 1979 vulnerable, but it's not that far off.

This is likely why they do it:

Originally posted by cdtm
According to a non partisan source, Trump says he can't lose to any of them.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 12:40 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

There's a big factor in 2020 that I think a lot of people overlook, and that is the state of Florida might look very different this year than in 2016.

Ex cons can now vote in Florida, and there are roughly 1,000,000 of them, and they largely belong to minotirty groups who in general vote democratic. Trump won Florida in 2020 by about 100,000 votes.

You can see where I'm going with this. If ex cons vote long the same lines as the the minority group they belong to usually does, Florida will go blue. And if that happens then the democrat will have a much much easier time winning as they'd only need to flip one other state. If Florida goes blue, and then the dems flip Michigan, which Trump only won by about 10,000 votes, the democrat will win the white house.

Also a potentially interesting scenario - if the dem flips Florida, and also flips Wisconsin, but everything else remains the same, then we'd be in a situation where no one hits 270, and a shit show would ensue.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 12:43 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Robtard
They've been saying "The Democrats don't have a viable candidate" in regards to beating Trump since at least mid 2018, they're not going to change tune now and admit that for an incumbent vying for their second term, Trump is more vulnerable than any modern incumbent. He's not Carter 1979 vulnerable, but it's not that far off.

This is likely why they do it:

I don't see that vulnerability you see but atm I don't see that garbage that Democrats don't have a viable candidate.

Trump isn't vulnerable, Democrats flat out fooked themselves going scorched-earth but Bernie can win but it does seem like his VP will take over at some point though and that can impact his electorate.....yeah I know Trump's age as well.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 12:43 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

To all the non-elites out there, just know: the media truly does hate the non-elite aka most of the country.

(please log in to view the image)

Oh they stealth edited the shit out of that headline, but alas the internet is forever smile

Now everyone just point and laugh at "democracy dies in darkness" being right above that headline. LOL!!!!!!!! Oh leftists...

#SoEasy

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 20th, 2020 at 11:54 AM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 11:49 AM
SquallX

Originally posted by Surtur
To all the non-elites out there, just know: the media truly does hate the non-elite aka most of the country.

Oh they stealth edited the shit out of that headline, but alas the internet is forever smile

Now everyone just point and laugh at "democracy dies in darkness" being right above that headline. LOL!!!!!!!! Oh leftists...

#SoEasy

She’s a ****ing idiot for writing this, and so are her Editors for allowing her .

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 12:04 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

This is ****ing hilarious. You can see Fallon’s soul leaving his body.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 04:36 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur

#SoEasy

Never heard of Julia R. Azari before, but if that title is legit and it means exactly what it means at face value, she's a tool.

But you voted for and currently support an elite elitist, so don't you find your stance a bit hypocritical here?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 05:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Never heard of Julia R. Azari before, but if that title is legit and it means exactly what it means at face value, she's a tool.

But you voted for and currently support an elite elitist, so don't you find your stance a bit hypocritical here?

No there is nothing hypocritical about my stance here, thanks for asking smile

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 07:02 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

@robtard: Nope, Trump is no elitist. You voted for an elitist in Hillary Clinton in 2016 election.

Trump is a populist. Period.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 07:26 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote