KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Recent Video Game Purchases

Recent Video Game Purchases
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Picked it up on that Steam giveaway three or four years ago, did not regret it.

But glad to see someone else who prefers to play a game they already had on PC, on a 7th gen console instead. I got heckled a bit for playing Fear 1 on my Xbox 360, even though I had it on Steam.

Am actually choosing to play Dead Space 1 now on the 360 over my Steam copy.

Not a preference. And it's ugly as shit. But I wanted to get the trophies.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2022 12:07 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
Not a preference. And it's ugly as shit. But I wanted to get the trophies.

Well, I'm also playing on a 12 year old 720p Samsung tv, so limited scaling capabilities.

But hey cutting edge by 2001 standards.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2022 12:42 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Physical:
(please log in to view the image)

And... this isn't mine but for my nephew, he's been begging for one for awhile:

Digital:
Cat Quest II (Switch)
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Deluxe Edition (Switch)
ONE PIECE: Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition (Switch)

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 17th, 2022 06:41 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Need for Speed Heat on Steam.
Resident Evil Revelations on Steam.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2022 03:18 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nex Machina.

5.99 on Gog, for the Roboton and Twin Stick shooter fans.

The sad thing is the poor sales had then declare arcade games dead. I dunno, Hades sure seems arcadey and it did well.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2022 02:13 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looking at https://store.steampowered.com/app/...se_of_the_Moon/

4.99, a lot less expensive than Ritual of the Night...

On the other hand 14.99 is still a good price for the flagship title.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2022 09:43 PM
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

A few weeks ago i bought Rainbow Six Extraction on Epic Games Store.

Tbh the game was fun at all, but the thing that i don't like it's because of the Archaeans were too much pressure for the game (Idk if it's just me through but really tho)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2022 06:33 AM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove

it was $10 cheaper to buy it on the PSN store then it is on GOG & Steam.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2022 12:58 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove

it was $10 cheaper to buy it on the PSN store then it is on GOG & Steam.

Sweet, AWESOME game.

So 20 dollars?

That's as much as I paid before the price hike.

If I'm not mistaken you get an exclusive God of War inspired armor and mini boss fight against Kratos, while the rest of us get Battletoads.

Last edited by cdtm on Dec 20th, 2022 at 01:47 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2022 01:44 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Sweet, AWESOME game.

So 20 dollars?

That's as much as I paid before the price hike.

If I'm not mistaken you get an exclusive God of War inspired armor and mini boss fight against Kratos, while the rest of us get Battletoads.

Yeah $20AU

for some reason Yacht Club Games are still charging $30 on PC with places like GOG & Steam for Treasure Trove

Battletoads is for Xbox & PC. They could've put someone exclusive for the PC version someone like Doom guy instead of just reusing the Xbox exclusivity.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2022 04:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah $20AU

for some reason Yacht Club Games are still charging $30 on PC with places like GOG & Steam for Treasure Trove

Battletoads is for Xbox & PC. They could've put someone exclusive for the PC version someone like Doom guy instead of just reusing the Xbox exclusivity.

Toad armor kind of stinks too.

That charging attack often sends you over an edge, and the ability to dash is pretty useless in a game balanced around Megaman style traps around every corner. The Chaos armor by comparison actually seems a useful trade from the Dynamo armor (Or the Golden for the bling).

Last edited by cdtm on Dec 20th, 2022 at 02:46 PM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2022 02:44 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The entire Dark Forces franchise is on sale for 9 dollars.

On Steam though. Meaning they did jack all to get it playable on modern systems.

Kind of feel like piracy is less offensive if your MO is to sell broken games to people. At least an "As is" warning maybe?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2022 03:49 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The entire Dark Forces franchise is on sale for 9 dollars.

On Steam though. Meaning they did jack all to get it playable on modern systems.

Kind of feel like piracy is less offensive if your MO is to sell broken games to people. At least an "As is" warning maybe?

That's what you get for buying older games on Steam

always go with GOG for that stuff

also with the first Dark Forces game, It works good now without having to use Dosbox, Look for a thing called The Force Engine.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2022 01:33 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's what you get for buying older games on Steam

always go with GOG for that stuff

also with the first Dark Forces game, It works good now without having to use Dosbox, Look for a thing called The Force Engine.

Indeed. Steam isn't getting my money this time.

I already have the disc versions of Jedi Academy and KOTOR, but a Gog copy would be a nice convenience.

Otoh, haven't played the rest of the franchise. Nostalgia or buying something new, decisions decisons..

Old Post Dec 25th, 2022 01:52 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The very first Dark Forces game it had a checkpoint and lives system

with the Force Engine you can ignore that. As it adds the option to save your gave whenever you like and it also adds full mouselook too.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2022 02:28 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey, how is Xwing Alliance or Xwing vs Tie Figher?

I owned Tie Fighter Collectors Cd Rom and loved it, thinking about buying the collection now that the 95 CD is part of it. Do any of the others measure up?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2022 02:21 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Might buy Titanfall 2 at 2.99.

I'm a gamepad player though, this doesn't look like a gamepad friendly game.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2023 03:46 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Literally stumbled across this by accident browsing Steam games. How is this not been hyped to the moon, it looks fantastic.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2023 02:53 PM
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Recently bought Scarlet Nexus for $11.28 in the steam through. Great game actually but i had some problem that is hard to solve.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2023 03:46 AM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Lego Star wars: The Skywalker Saga

Wild Arms 2 on digital from the PSN Store

i see that they also added Legend of Dragoon on there too, I'll be buying that too eventually.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2023 02:02 AM