KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super: Broly - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super: Broly - Discussion Thread
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So given that as of ep.131, Goku still cannot consciously activate UI...or control it on *any* level, for that matter... The 'big bad' in this film will likely be well below Jiren-level.

...Which I am totally fine with. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 12:14 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Considering the wish was to bring back all of the erased universes we could potentially see more violent GoD or even maybe a bad Angel from the 6 universes erased prior to the series.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 12:53 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

The wish was left ambiguous enough that universes 13-18 could have indeed been resurrected along with the rest... And who knows what type of power(and potential evil) they held.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 12:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I bet Goku never does UI again.

Even if he dies.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 01:26 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
So given that as of ep.131, Goku still cannot consciously activate UI...or control it on *any* level, for that matter... The 'big bad' in this film will likely be well below Jiren-level.

The next logical step is Jiren level + MUi. thumb up

Goku needed an amp technically anyone can reach just to keep up with his natural power. Imagine Jiren with an amp.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 01:27 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sj_Sharp

Agreed thumb up

UI Omen Goku himself must remain one of a kind, let alone MUI Goku.

Originally posted by AuraAngel
Considering the wish was to bring back all of the erased universes we could potentially see more violent GoD or even maybe a bad Angel from the 6 universes erased prior to the series.

Just against an evil Hakaishin or even an evil angel I could see MUI Goku coming back. For everything else, to me he would be unnecessary and wasted.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 01:36 PM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by cdtm
The next logical step is Jiren level + MUi. thumb up

Goku needed an amp technically anyone can reach just to keep up with his natural power. Imagine Jiren with an amp.
Yea. DBS doesnt need to bring back MUI until the heroes start to approach GoD level with raw power.

I mean hell. At this rate I wouldn't be suprised if saiyans are said to have infinite power. With their only restriction being able actually harnessing that power.

Last edited by bbrem123 on Mar 28th, 2018 at 05:37 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 05:28 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Posting this in the appropriate thread:

According to Dragon Room chief Akio Iyoku, the DBS movie will have a "multilayered" story with parts set in both the past and present, and multiple settings. Toriyama has provided the story and over 20 sheets of designs, including characters, machines, and at least one new planet.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 03:05 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are they giving out free used parties with admission?

Old Post May 4th, 2018 03:18 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

That must have been an auto correct mishap, because I'm pretty sure I meant to say panties.

Because Japan, where they have vending machines selling used panties.

Old Post May 11th, 2018 02:46 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So it's confirmed that Freeza will be in this film, along with at least 3 new characters:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 07:53 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

More info /w/ translations...

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

*So not only will Freeza appear in this film, but he'll evidently be fighting as well...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 05:47 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Girl looks like she's dressed in Cooler's henchman style. It happens in the cold. Frieza is fighting.

It can only mean Cooler is the big bad.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 06:17 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 06:26 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Real or fake? This kinda blew up recently on social media...

Either way, at this point I could see Toriyama just giving in to the Broly fans and rebuilding him and his story from the ground up, tired as I am of all the recycling or references that's been done with him through other characters and stuff.

While I'd be happy for some fans if legit, my anticipation for this movie would also plummet due to it likely not feeling new/original.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 05:53 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Oh, I guess it is legit from what everyone's saying.

Well then, congrats fam. Crazy dreams do come true... I guess Kale was perhaps just put there in the ToP beforehand to plant the seeds to build up to Broly being canonized or something.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 06:21 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

If its true then **** **** yessssssss!!!!!!

God Im só damn happy!!!

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 06:21 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Broly, wow.

Consider me much more interested now.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 06:26 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Imagine Broly with a better origin story being the original super saiyan god!

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 06:28 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Does this mean Broly fans can now finally admit that his original story was shit? stick out tongue

But yeah, I'm all for a better retelling.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 06:44 PM