KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Comic Book Questions & Discussion

Comic Book Questions & Discussion
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1738): « First ... « 1195 1196 [1197] 1198 1199 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lmao. His bones were being broken and the team (mostly Thor, I guess) were destroying him.

Anyway, I addressed your 'team' comment weeks ago:

BP+IW would annihilate Immortal Hulk lmao.

In your opinion, lmao. I'll read the issue. Beastly squad. Crazy they feel they need a team that powerful to take out Hulk. JLA/Batman said it will only take Wonder Woman to stop Superman. Huge power difference.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 01:09 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Didnt Carver admit Wonder Woman>>Hulk not long ago?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 01:13 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
In your opinion, lmao. I'll read the issue. Beastly squad. Crazy they feel they need a team that powerful to take out Hulk. JLA/Batman said it will only take Wonder Woman to stop Superman. Huge power difference.

Yeah, one needs WW, the most skilled h2h High Herald there is, and the other needs....a Low Meta.

Good point. Huge power difference, indeed.

But it wasn't my opinion. Or have you forgotten already? I thought you read every comic? BP specifically says numbers aren't needed - just a single disciplined warrior:
(please log in to view the image)

You seem quite salty today, lol. I'm just here enjoying myself.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 01:28 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Yep, a holding back Diana who said on panel she doesn't need to go all out. Wait a minute, was Panther the only being there? I read a different comic. What's the issue number of the comic where they sent just Black Panther. The comic I read had a skyfather there, Ironman, Black Panther, etc, etc...

You're just educating me today, Dark. Tell me that issue number. Can't wait to read it.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 01:39 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Yep, a holding back Diana who said on panel she doesn't need to go all out. Wait a minute, was Panther the only being there? I read a different comic. What's the issue number of the comic where they sent just Black Panther. The comic I read had a skyfather there, Ironman, Black Panther, etc, etc...

You're just educating me today, Dark. Tell me that issue number. Can't wait to read it.

Immortal Hulk #47, where BP specifically says a single disciplined warrior is enough.

Then carves Hulk apart.

Or do we ignore BP's words? Let me know.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 01:41 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Immortal Hulk #47, where BP specifically says a single disciplined warrior is enough.

Then carves Hulk apart.

Or do we ignore BP's words? Let me know.

I read that one and he wasn't enough and he didn't come alone. He showed up again in the latest Immortal Hulk issue with an even more stacked team. Dang, I thought you were talking about another comic. Oh well.

Remember, you don't accept statements, example being, Superman punching Mongul with all his might. So, BP talking about being the only one needed should be irrelevant to you. Let me guess, you will say "but he lopped off Hulk limbs" and I will say "Superman punched Mongul who got up as if nothing happened".

LMAO

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 01:57 PM
DarkSaint85

I read that one and he wasn't enough and he didn't come alone. He showed up again in the latest Immortal Hulk issue with an even more stacked team. Dang, I thought you were talking about another comic. Oh well.

Remember, you don't accept statements, example being, Superman punching Mongul with all his might. So, BP talking about being the only one needed should be irrelevant to you. Let me guess, you will say "but he lopped off Hulk limbs" and I will say "Superman punched Mongul who got up as if nothing happened".

LMAO

BP didn't just lop his limbs off. Or have you forgotten? Dear me, I thought you read the comic? Panther wasn't even angry here, lmao:

Good thing Jen was there to save him. Much like Sue being here to save Hulk - not that there's any shame in having women save you.

Also, your logic is silly (as per usual). Superman's statement doesn't hold weight, because I asked you if that was indeed 'all his might'. If it was, then the statement holds. If it wasn't, then there's no weight.

With Panther, completely different circumstances. Stop for a minute. Re-read my words.

Pause.

Think on them.

Read it again.

Panther said one guy is all that's needed. Then proceeds to show he's the MVP there (not Thor, not Blade, not Carol, not Cap). So....his words are true.

Superman said he used all his might. Is it true? You tell me smile

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 02:08 PM
carver9

BP didn't just lop his limbs off. Or have you forgotten? Dear me, I thought you read the comic? Panther wasn't even angry here, lmao:

Good thing Jen was there to save him. Much like Sue being here to save Hulk - not that there's any shame in having women save you.

Also, your logic is silly (as per usual). Superman's statement doesn't hold weight, because I asked you if that was indeed 'all his might'. If it was, then the statement holds. If it wasn't, then there's no weight.

With Panther, completely different circumstances. Stop for a minute. Re-read my words.

Pause.

Think on them.

Read it again.

Panther said one guy is all that's needed. Then proceeds to show he's the MVP there (not Thor, not Blade, not Carol, not Cap). So....his words are true.

Superman said he used all his might. Is it true? You tell me smile

Aaahhhh, when he stabbed him in the back. I'm learning so much from you today...

https://ibb.co/K2mmTmr

So what do we have here, Panther stabbing Hulk while his back is turned and Panther lopping off Hulk arm when he was fighting Thor. This new debating process is the best thing I've learned in a while, Dark. Keep teaching me.

By the way, I went to the issue and got that scan myself. Not respect thread needed.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 02:20 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I dont know what you want from this ABHI. I think you're making that scene a little bigger (a lot bigger) than what it is but if you want me to say it, I will. Sue Storm aka Invisible Woman is superior to Hulk because she put a shield over him to stop a fight. There, I said it.

That's it, come to mommy invisible Woman, she will protect you little hulk

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 02:27 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Aaahhhh, when he stabbed him in the back. I'm learning so much from you today...

https://ibb.co/K2mmTmr

So what do we have here, Panther stabbing Hulk while his back is turned and Panther lopping off Hulk arm when he was fighting Thor. This new debating process is the best thing I've learned in a while, Dark. Keep teaching me.

By the way, I went to the issue and got that scan myself. Not respect thread needed.

Indeed.

You also forgot the time he stabbed Hulk in the eyes lmao. Do you understand now why I mentioned the stabbing in the back first, before now mentioning the eye-attack? So what do we have here, no back stabbing here. Hulk is looking at Panther (who is fast enough to jump out of his arms) when Panther then attacks him. Hell, he's even talking to Panther laughing out loud

Did you see that in the issue you got? Let me know - it is strange that you didn't mention this first attack. Maybe I am teaching you how easy it is for Carver to fall into traps? I knew you would try and spin it as Hulk (who, according to you, has superspeed) being taken by surprise by a low meta. But hey, these things happen, amirite?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 02:44 PM
carver9

Indeed.

You also forgot the time he stabbed Hulk in the eyes lmao. Do you understand now why I mentioned the stabbing in the back first, before now mentioning the eye-attack? So what do we have here, no back stabbing here. Hulk is looking at Panther (who is fast enough to jump out of his arms) when Panther then attacks him. Hell, he's even talking to Panther laughing out loud

Did you see that in the issue you got? Let me know - it is strange that you didn't mention this first attack. Maybe I am teaching you how easy it is for Carver to fall into traps? I knew you would try and spin it as Hulk (who, according to you, has superspeed) being taken by surprise by a low meta. But hey, these things happen, amirite?

https://postimg.cc/PCK79vM1

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 02:53 PM
DarkSaint85

So did you deliberately omit the scene where BP stabs his eyes out whilst facing Hulk?

Or did your issue mysteriously not have this scan? Let me know

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 02:55 PM
carver9

Point being, a POWERFUL team is needed for the Hulk, whereas other main stream characters doesn't even come close to getting that luxury.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 02:56 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Oh Carter, if you didn't have double-standards you wouldn't have standards at all.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 03:00 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by -Pr-
Oh Carter, if you didn't have double-standards you wouldn't have standards at all.
laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 03:01 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-

😐😐

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 03:04 PM
DarkSaint85

Lmao

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 03:07 PM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Carver constantly gets bullied in recent days

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 03:08 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I've said it before: watching Carver try and debate is like watching a circus bear try to ride a bicycle.

Awww look, it thinks its people!

But after a while....its basically animal cruelty. I kinda feel bad about it, he tries oh so very hard sometimes. And kudos on actually getting on that bike, champ.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 03:12 PM
carver9

Dark, you proved nothing here and Qw, lol, you didn't understand an entire comic yesterday and tried to change face. It's funny how you all cling to what Pr say and how you all follow each other (minus Pr of course who is one of the few that does things on his own here). You all are like a cult, lol. Anyways, the new She Hulk looks like a beast...

https://ibb.co/m4hgyn6

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 03:19 PM