KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Spiderman: No Way Home (2021)

Spiderman: No Way Home (2021)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Anyone but Kraven.
Why would you not want Kraven?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 28th, 2019 11:50 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Imp hates Russians.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2019 12:13 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Imp hates Russians.

White or black?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2019 12:31 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Anyone but Kraven.
Agreed. He's the one Spidey rogue I never really liked. I've never understood peoples fixation on him (and I've really tried to get into him).

I’d like to see a modern Doc Ock.
No Ock either. I love him, but he's had too much spotlight already IMO. He's the antagonist in the best Spidey film to date and the antagonist in the best Spidey game to date, and he was nailed in both (not to mention his alternate version in Spider-verse). Last thing I need os Ock overexposure like Joker in Batman media. Both Bats and Spidey have other villains.

I would love to see Green Goblin be done right, but Norman needs a few movies of set up and Harry needs to be introduced too. Save Goblin for Pete's college days.

I'm up for Scorpion or Kingpin (preferably Kingpin). Kingpin with some super powered henchmen would be perfect (and it's exactly what I've been asking for since before Homecoming). You could even include Tombstone and Hammerhead for a proper criminal underworld power struggle in the city. End Spidey off on a big threat that graduates him to a higher tier of hero as he graduates high school (he should be a senior by now), but not GG or Ock big.

PWNT

Old Post Sep 29th, 2019 04:32 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by riv6672
White or black?

Asian

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Sep 29th, 2019 07:05 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^i thought he was into Asian.

quote:
I would love to see Green Goblin be done right, but Norman needs a few movies of set up and Harry needs to be introduced too. Save Goblin for Pete's college days.

If Spidey as a franchise had been set up like the MCU (on the side) this would be his Endgame.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2019 10:14 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^i thought he was into Asian.

If Spidey as a franchise had been set up like the MCU (on the side) this would be his Endgame.

He likes ladyboys

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 29th, 2019 12:36 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by steverules_2
He likes ladyboys

I can see that.

But now i’m thinking of a Spider-man franchise done MCU style; slowly building the mythology and adding characters...
Spidey was like a soap opera when it started, and I think the teases from movie to movie would have been great.
A stinger w. “Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot”, pure gold.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2019 03:46 PM
steverules_2

Curious to see what the next movie does now everyone knows who he is, I’m hoping a reverse on that

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 29th, 2019 04:22 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

hmmm i wonder if there is another lawyer that will be in this hmmmm

I feel sorry for those that believe in clickbait

(please log in to view the image)

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Last edited by BruceSkywalker on Sep 29th, 2019 at 09:05 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2019 09:00 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Kraven is just a lame character, IMO.

Kraven's Last Hunt is a great story arc, but it's not memorable enough to translate onto the big screen, IMO.

FYI, I prefer White Russians to Black. (The drink)

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2019 09:24 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Kraven is just a lame character, IMO.

Plenty of lame characters in Spider-Man's rogue gallery.

You sound like Bendis for hating on Kraven, though.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2019 12:19 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/s...arlie-cox-cast/

Daredevil might be coming to the MCU, along with past characters from past franchises.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2020 04:47 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Daredevil might be coming to the MCU, along with past characters from past franchises.

yea but expand your search regarding lawyers and not necessarily murdock. big grin big grin big grin

yea DD is coming though

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 9th, 2020 08:27 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Really hope it happens

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 9th, 2020 09:06 PM
Jmanghan

I don't like that they can't merge the MCU into one big thing, the X-Men movies, Deadpool, the MCU shows.

I'm not sure if it's the MCU being convoluted or what but I certainly wouldn't mind it.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 9th, 2020 09:27 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HumbleServant

Originally posted by Jmanghan
I don't like that they can't merge the MCU into one big thing, the X-Men movies, Deadpool, the MCU shows.

I'm not sure if it's the MCU being convoluted or what but I certainly wouldn't mind it.

I really wanted this too but they have to explain where the xmen was during infinity war and same with deadpool. They also have to introduce Adamantium

They might create their own version of the x-men instead of merging whats already there to make it fit better

Last edited by HumbleServant on Dec 9th, 2020 at 10:13 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2020 10:06 PM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by HumbleServant
I really wanted this too but they have to explain where the xmen was during infinity war and same with deadpool. They also have to introduce Adamantium

They might create their own version of the x-men instead of merging whats already there to make it fit better
They could explain it as an alternate-universe type thing.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 9th, 2020 10:29 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Too many characters are rumoured to drop in

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Dec 16th, 2020 02:28 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

They’re all probably just cameos.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2020 12:01 PM