KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » COVIDiots

COVIDiots
Started by: Adam_PoE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (100): « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, what about polio? I’m just saying there have been bad diseases before this one.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 04:28 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You were correct there, there were desperate needs for vaccines in the past, the Spanish Flu pandemic being one of them.

But we're talking about science from 100+ years ago, was my point.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 04:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, what’s your conclusion? Genuinely asking.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 05:05 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
What does the public know of such things?

For me personally, the warning flags begins and ends with the experts being nay sayers of the possibility, and later defending the results.

That smells less of science, and more of government propaganda.

Put another way, would officials want to risk alarming the public against the only option available? When your choice is doing nothing and ensuring disaster, and doing something that is highly risky, isn't that reason enough to squash dissent?
Probably not much but that's not the counter point you think it is.

And personally you don't know anything about the subject. You're just using bias at this point.

What you're doing is actually the unscientific part.

Once again the process was documented. Open to scrutiny from multiple organizations. You can literally go watch people explain it to you from multiple sources at this point.

So if you're having doubts about the process that's less of the information doesn't exist and more you're too stubborn to get corrected.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 05:10 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Robtard
You were correct there, there were desperate needs for vaccines in the past, the Spanish Flu pandemic being one of them.

But we're talking about science from 100+ years ago, was my point.

That we've had advances in science and that the covid19 isn't a murder-vaccine as is being pushed.

Newjack brought up a good point, the work is there to be dissected and there are plenty of skeptics (real scientist, not Tucker Carlson and Alex Jones types) who would be voicing loudly.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 05:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

So there’s this weird agenda trying to downplay a virus that has caused casualties? Wtf?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 05:29 PM
Adam_PoE

Anti-Vax Texas Republican Leader Dies of COVID-19

(please log in to view the image)

H. Scott Apley, a Dickinson city council member and official in the Galveston County Republican Party, has died after being hospitalized with COVID-19, officials said Wednesday in a post on the party's Facebook page. He was 45.

"It is with an extremely heavy heart that we share the news of the death of H. Scott Apley, our friend, our Patriot in Arms, our State Republican Executive Committeeman, Precinct Chair, Dickinson City Council Member,” the post stated.

Apley had been hospitalized and placed on a ventilator after contracting COVID-19, Dickinson Mayor Sean Skipworth announced in a social media post Monday.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 12:58 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

r.i.p. oxygen thief

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 01:52 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Yeah but you only die once from Covid. If you get the vaccine it kills you now AND LATER. So you die twice from the vaccine. Trust me, I've seen a video that Brenda from down the street shared on Facebook.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 01:56 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is a philosophical argument that we have two deaths. The first is when you physically stop breathing, and the second is when no one ever utters your name.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 02:28 AM
Adam_PoE

GOP Reps Suing Pelosi Over Mask Rule Contract COVID-19

Representative Ralph Norman, one of three congressional Republicans suing Speaker Nancy Pelosi over fines for not wearing masks during a vote on the U.S. House floor, has contracted COVID-19, the second member of South Carolina's delegation to do so.

Norman tweeted that he began experiencing minor symptoms of COVID-19 on Thursday, tested positive for the virus that day, and would quarantine for 10 days.

Last week, Norman and U.S. Representative. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Thomas Massie of Kentucky sued Pelosi, seeking a determination that their $500 fines—issued because they went maskless during a May vote—are unconstitutional and should be rescinded.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2021 12:25 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Anti-Vaxxer "Glad to Have COVID" Dies

An anti-vaxxer who filmed himself downplaying COVID-19 before posting it on Facebook has died of the virus. Solicitor Leslie Lawrenson, 58, died at his home in Bournemouth, Dorset, nine days after he published a video on why coronavirus was "nothing to be afraid of."

Mr Lawrenson, who reportedly had no underlying health conditions, had previously refused to take up the vaccine because he felt he "did not need it." The 58-year-old recorded two vlogs in June, where he explained his symptoms and described them as "no worse than a cold."

As his condition worsened, Mr Lawrenson struggled to breath and said he felt pain "everywhere," but stated he did not feel like he was in any real "danger."

"I didn't get the point where I would have had to be hospitalized," he said. "Things did get worse, but I am glad I got COVID-19."

Oops, he spoke too soon.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2021 09:37 PM
Adam_PoE

Man Dies of COVID After 100+ Anti-Vax Posts

The heartbroken family of an anti-vaxxer who died of COVID have urged the public to get vaccinated. David Parker, 56, posted scores of Facebook comments mocking the vaccine. He dismissed it as "experimental" but just weeks later fell ill with the virus and died in hospital.

David had posted hundreds of messages criticising the vaccine, the government, the media, and pharmaceutical companies. In one Facebook post he said, "I feel the need to post information on here for people that aren't receiving another side to the story due to media not being impartial."

He added, "I am still not getting this experimental vaccine until more information is available on long term effects." A few weeks later he fell ill after contracting the virus and was taken into Darlington Memorial Hospital where he died.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2021 09:39 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The heartbroken family of an anti-vaxxer who died of COVID have urged the public to get vaccinated. David Parker, 56, posted scores of Facebook comments mocking the vaccine. He dismissed it as "experimental" but just weeks later fell ill with the virus and died in hospital.

David had posted hundreds of messages criticising the vaccine, the government, the media, and pharmaceutical companies. In one Facebook post he said, "I feel the need to post information on here for people that aren't receiving another side to the story due to media not being impartial."

He added, "I am still not getting this experimental vaccine until more information is available on long term effects." A few weeks later he fell ill after contracting the virus and was taken into Darlington Memorial Hospital where he died.
Sad, but what fool.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2021 09:41 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

we lost another oxygen thief? nooooooo!

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2021 10:54 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

With covid19 being known for 18+ months now and all the information available on how it can seriously harm to outright kill you, should these deaths be considered suicides?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2021 11:08 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Floriduh has +22,783 cases and +199 deaths in one day. So yeah, Texas, I know you really want the idiot-spotlight, but you may as well just have a seat since nobody is really paying attention to your schenanigans right now

Old Post Aug 6th, 2021 11:10 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
With covid19 being known for 18+ months now and all the information available on how it can seriously harm to outright kill you, should these deaths be considered suicides?

for it to be suicide, they would have to specifically want to catch covid for the premeditated purpose of dying from it. so probably not

Old Post Aug 6th, 2021 11:13 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

True.

So maybe more like playing a viral form of Russian Roulette, seems like needless risk.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2021 11:14 PM
Darth Thor

Yeah probably more akin to smokers.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2021 11:15 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote