KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » COVIDiots

COVIDiots
Started by: Adam_PoE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (100): « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
True.

So maybe more like playing a viral form of Russian Roulette, seems like needless risk.

it would be like a game of Russian roulette, except in this game, rumors that the gun contains a dud-round are allowed to propagate, and are taken at face value

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2021 11:18 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

laughing out loud

sad

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 6th, 2021 11:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Anti-Vax Newsmax Host Dies of COVID

(please log in to view the image)

South Florida talk show host Dick Farrel, known and beloved by fans for his over-the-top right-wing opinions, has died from complications from COVID-19. On Facebook, Farrel advocated against getting the coronavirus vaccine and was skeptical of Dr. Anthony Fauci and his recommendations concerning the coronavirus.

Friends said after contracting the virus he changed his point of view. "COVID took one of my best friends! RIP Dick Farrel. He is the reason I took the shot. He texted me and told me to 'Get it!' He told me this virus is no joke and he said, "I wish I had gotten it!" said Farrel's close friend Amy Leigh Hair on her Facebook page.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2021 06:16 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Re: Anti-Vax Newsmax Host Dies of COVID

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Friends said after contracting the virus he changed his point of view.

sure did. he went from having a point of view to having no point of view. oh well.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2021 11:13 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

He's 100% right. He got COVID-19 and now he's cured of COVID-19 with no long term health problems praise JESUS!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2021 11:36 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

He died. ****ing Trumpers.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2021 11:58 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

You're just playing semantics. Cured...Dead...both mean no more covid.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2021 12:16 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Woman Regrets "Faith-Based" Anti-Vax Decision

A Utah County woman was convinced her faith-based decision to keep her family of six unvaccinated was right, but that feeling did not last long after her husband contracted a severe case of COVID-19. Now, he’s fighting for his life in the hospital.

Months ago, Mindy Greene's husband, Russell, told her to decide what the family should do: vaccine or no vaccine. She prayed about it and said she went forward with her answer: the family would be fine without it.

And while she has been filled with regret, when they arrived at their first ICU in early July, she was mad. Russell had some strong words for her. "My husband told me, 'You need to have faith that Jesus Christ still lives and miracles still happen or I won't make it out alive,'" said Mindy.

Die mad, *****.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2021 09:04 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh well. maybe she should blame jesus for the bad advice

Old Post Aug 7th, 2021 09:54 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
oh well. maybe she should blame jesus for the bad advice

A carpenter from 2000 years ago would probably give them more sound medical advice than whatever person on a random video on Facebook they actually listened to did.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2021 10:33 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

WE'RE WHITE! WE'RE STUPID! GET USED TO IT!

https://www.nj.com/news/2021/08/pho...rphys-home.html

Old Post Aug 8th, 2021 01:30 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don’t know bash’s skin colour but is anti white? Just asking.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2021 01:33 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
I don’t know bash’s skin colour but is anti white? Just asking.

Self hating white?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2021 07:20 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you're offended? "reeee"?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2021 07:56 PM
Adam_PoE

Over 35 COVID Cases and 6 Deaths at FL Megachurch

A Jacksonville church pastor said in the last 10 days, six of his church members have died from COVID-19, and more of their members are currently in the hospital. Now the church is pushing to get as many people vaccinated as possible. Senior Pastor George Davis at Impact Church in Arlington said on Friday his phone has not stopped ringing in the last week.

"In the last 10 days, we have had six members of our church who passed away from COVID. Four of them were under the age of 35. All of them were healthy, and the only thing they had in common was they were not vaccinated," he said.

He says 15 to 20 members are now in the hospital, another 10 or so are at home with the virus, and three to five vaccinated members also tested positive.

Thoughts and prayers.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2021 08:00 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey, Blake asked the question. 😇

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2021 08:07 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Originally posted by cdtm
Self hating white?

Sounds like it.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2021 08:19 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

their casual racism is full of reeeeee. smile

Old Post Aug 8th, 2021 08:21 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
their casual racism is full of reeeeee. smile

Who brought race into it again?

WE'RE WHITE! WE'RE STUPID! GET USED TO IT!

https://www.nj.com/news/2021/08/pho...rphys-home.html

Old Post Aug 8th, 2021 08:30 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
A Jacksonville church pastor said in the last 10 days, six of his church members have died from COVID-19, and more of their members are currently in the hospital. Now the church is pushing to get as many people vaccinated as possible. Senior Pastor George Davis at Impact Church in Arlington said on Friday his phone has not stopped ringing in the last week.

"In the last 10 days, we have had six members of our church who passed away from COVID. Four of them were under the age of 35. All of them were healthy, and the only thing they had in common was they were not vaccinated," he said.

He says 15 to 20 members are now in the hospital, another 10 or so are at home with the virus, and three to five vaccinated members also tested positive.

Thoughts and prayers.

awful.

but lets forget all that, because i hurt voltron's delicate fee-fees again

Old Post Aug 8th, 2021 08:39 PM