KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Stacy Abrams: I believe Joe Biden

Stacy Abrams: I believe Joe Biden
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh Stacy Abrams: I believe Joe Biden

She believes Creepy Joe

Anyone got vids of her saying “all women need to be believed?”

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 12:28 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh and, she wants the VP TICKETSlaughing out loud

This woman wants to be one shot away from the presidency and will apparently do or say anything now?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 12:29 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

She needs to watch out...Kirsten Gillibrand is clearly thirsty for the role too. She has come out and said she doesn't believe Tara Reade. Check my latest post in the Biden thread for more info.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 12:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Biden can’t help himself he’s got to do something since he’s drowning under these assault charges.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 03:56 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm torn here, while I still prefer Michelle Obama get the nomination, Abrams is a heavy-set Black woman with short hair. That has the potential to trigger you people something extra.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 03:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm torn here, while I still prefer Michelle Obama get the nomination, Abrams is a heavy-set Black woman with short hair. That has the potential to trigger you people something extra.

Why can't we just get Sanders back in the game, again?

Sanders got buttmad about NY cancelling their primary because I think Sanders knows Biden will tank.

Sanders suspended his campaign, he didn't cancel it and withdraw. I sure hope the DNC crashes and burns and Biden is forced to withdraw. smile

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 04:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

He lost, his supporters simply did not come out and vote for him. Seems the saying that 'young people will cheer and support, but can't be bothered to actually vote' was true with many in Bernie's flock. I voted for him, did it right away via mail-in ballot.

We discussed this, Sanders suspending means he keeps his delegates and can get back in the game should he want or need to. Also gives him some political pull over Biden.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 04:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud Brilliant, I have no idea who she is but she sounds super!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 04:33 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud Brilliant, I have no idea who she is but she sounds super!

(please log in to view the image)

She's a college educated woman of color [former] congresswomen with a degree from a private, liberal arts, women's college. She's also the first Black woman to deliver the Response to the State of the Union address in 2019, where she dress down Trump something fierce and his acolytes did not like it one bit.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 04:39 PM
dadudemon

He lost, his supporters simply did not come out and vote for him.

True. But you can't blame them for having a system that isn't conducive to voting via mobile. I read that only 1/5 of this supporters showed up to vote at the polls. That's astounding.

I am utterly shocked that people who want everything paid for were too lazy to show up to the polls to vote for Sanders. Shocked.

Seems the saying that 'young people will cheer and support, but can't be bothered to actually vote' was true with many in Bernie's flock. I voted for him, did it right away via mail-in ballot.

I think even if mail-in ballot was the only option, Sanders would still have 1/5 or less support turnout. It's because they are lazy. They'd rather post about it on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. than actually take the time to vote.

We discussed this, Sanders suspending means he keeps his delegates and can get back in the game should he want or need to. Also gives him some political pull over Biden.

Or the new option: long-con and he's going to become the primary candidate. Tin foil hat time: did Reade tell Sanders about what she was going to do?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 04:45 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

(please log in to view the image)

She's a college educated woman of color [former] congresswomen with a degree from a private, liberal arts, women's college. She's also the first Black woman to deliver the Response to the State of the Union address in 2019, where she dress down Trump something fierce and his acolytes did not like it one bit.

100% sure the Ancient Jews fled from the Pharaoh and his armies right through the gap in her teeth.

Stacey Abrams saved the Jews. May YHWH bless her 100 generations for her righteousness.

But, no, seriously, she looks extremely kind. It's that type of disarming look that makes me nervous...what if she's bad but I'm convinced she's good just because she looks like that aunt at church who cares about and takes care of everyone?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 04:48 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

As someone who doesn't particularly like either party and laughs at the hypocrisy of both sides, this one is pretty bad lol.

"Believe all women.... except when it's inconvenient!"

Yikes.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 04:52 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

^ Enlightened Centrism coming in to smugly save the day. Joy.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 05:04 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon

Or the new option: long-con and he's going to become the primary candidate. Tin foil hat time: did Reade tell Sanders about what she was going to do?

Can't see that happening, but I'd prefer that.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 05:04 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

So care to comment on his sexual harassment allegations?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 05:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So care to comment on his sexual harassment allegations?
I have been in the proper Joe Biden's sexual assault allegations thread, this is the Stacey Abrams thread. Hence I'm talking about her. Though I did go off-topic for a bit with the Sanders talk with DDM.

Your Trumper eBrother made it: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=31

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 05:26 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"derrrr which quote did she say, George?" "all women should be heard" is the popular quote.. nobody said "all women need to be believed".

cope harder, idiot fuk-bois

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 05:28 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

#BelieveAllWOmen???

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 05:31 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"derrrr which quote did she say, George?" "all women should be heard" is the popular quote.. nobody said "all women need to be believed".

cope harder, idiot fuk-bois

The quote from the OP story is: "I believe that women deserve to be heard and I believe they need to be listened to, but I also believe that those allegations have to be investigated by credible sources" -Abrams

Which is a sensible position to take.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 05:34 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

The quote from the OP story is: "I believe that women deserve to be heard and I believe they need to be listened to, but I also believe that those allegations have to be investigated by credible sources" -Abrams

Which is a sensible position to take.

"but that means whatever I want it to mean, because I'm special! therefore she said to believe every accuser! I win! YAAAAAAAAY!"

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 05:35 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote