KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The death of George Floyd/Chauvin guilty

The death of George Floyd/Chauvin guilty
Started by: tru-marvell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (130): « First ... « 72 73 [74] 75 76 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/statu...4821206016?s=09

Brave officers deal with violent, melee weapon-armed, black-clad antifa thug.

I guess I was wrong. can't really question that. f*cking antifa scumbag deserved it

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2020 11:14 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ha, ya get it? These two clowns posted something that wasn't actually antifa, and are inferior enough to think a valid post was made.

I say continue posting smile

Old Post Jun 4th, 2020 11:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
Ha, ya get it? These two clowns posted something that wasn't actually antifa, and are inferior enough to think a valid post was made.

I say continue posting smile

^^someone got duped, and is triggered

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2020 11:17 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

It's true, we were duped into thinking social distancing would help.

The most pathetic people in the world, democrats, proved otherwise.

That makes me smile smile

Old Post Jun 4th, 2020 11:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Calm down.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2020 11:18 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

It's true, we were duped into thinking social distancing would help.

The most pathetic people in the world, democrats, proved otherwise.

That makes me smile smile

laughing out loud

Originally posted by Silent Master
Calm down.

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jun 4th, 2020 11:20 PM
dadudemon

Guys, I don't get it.

What's happening?

Jaden made a sarcastically funny post about a tweetted video where an old man was hurt by overly zealous badge wearing bullies.

It's simple. How is it that you can possibly argue about this?

"lol, Jaden. Man, those are some shitty cops. Retards."

And then move on.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2020 11:22 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

Calm down.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2020 11:23 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

let's be serious: he was wearing black, was he not? isn't that proof he was antifa? I better check for any newly created "antifa" twitter accounts to confirm. brb

Old Post Jun 4th, 2020 11:23 PM
dadudemon

let's be serious: he was wearing black, was he not? isn't that proof he was antifa? I better check for any newly created antifa twitter accounts to confirm. brb

Poor old dude looked tuckered out/hurt. When they tried to help him back up, he wanted to sit for a moment and collect himself. He was not in a good place. Pretty sad.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2020 11:25 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by dadudemon
Guys, I don't get it.

What's happening?

Jaden made a sarcastically funny post about a tweetted video where an old man was hurt by overly zealous badge wearing bullies.

It's simple. How is it that you can possibly argue about this?

"lol, Jaden. Man, those are some shitty cops. Retards."

And then move on.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2020 11:26 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

it could be argued that he wasn't antifa because his pants were not black, but those officers clearly did the right thing. what if antifa are evolving their strategy and disguising themselves with blue jeans.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2020 11:27 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by dadudemon
Poor old dude looked tuckered out/hurt. When they tried to help him back up, he wanted to sit for a moment and collect himself. He was not in a good place. Pretty sad.

Agree, did you notice that one of the cops ran over immediately to help. that cop should teach a course on the proper way to act.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2020 11:28 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Minneapolis City Council is seriously weighing disbanding the police

^Yikes. Pathetic.

I say go for it.

If the current way isn't working out, I say try and find a better way

So many people complain about the system, but nobody ever does anything to change it. So here's a chance to change it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2020 11:31 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

A reminder of what that kind of behaviour can result in.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2020 11:36 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
I say go for it.

If the current way isn't working out, I say try and find a better way

So many people complain about the system, but nobody ever does anything to change it. So here's a chance to change it.

I'd be all for this, as long as they aren't allowed to whine if it doesnt work out

Old Post Jun 4th, 2020 11:37 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

A reminder of what that kind of behaviour can result in.

unfortunately gross attrocities like this will need to occur in order for trumpers to pull their heads out of their pseuo-patriotic asses.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2020 11:41 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Another antifa loser being swiftly dealt with by the heroic police

https://twitter.com/PalmerReport/st...3531241474?s=09

Old Post Jun 5th, 2020 07:16 AM
snowdragon

Cool, I saw Jim Carrey do a skit like that in 90's when he was still funny wink

Old Post Jun 5th, 2020 11:26 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"don't stomp him bro, we're on camera. "the day" hasn't arrived yet"

also all protesters are terrorists now, haven't you heard?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2020 12:49 PM