KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald Trump Presidency Thread

Donald Trump Presidency Thread
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (94): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
(please log in to view the image)

I don't know what it is...but it gets me every time. He's so angry!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 12:22 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

That's not an angry gorilla.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 12:24 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
That's not an angry gorilla.

I strongly recommend you avert your eyes, lower your head, move yourwhole body such that you're side (left or right) is facing the gorilla, and slowly walk away if a silver back is looking at you like that.

That's the face of "hold on, b*tch, you better f*ckin' not!" from a Silverback. It's barely reserved authoritative rage.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 12:28 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The look in the gorillas eyes is pure fire

He knows murder is imminent and he likes that he knows.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 12:32 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Is Rob really assuming the emotions of an ape??
****ing speciest piece of ****

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 05:50 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Who deleted it?

I sense Trumper fear behind this.
Trumpers have replaced it with this parody thread. Voltron is doubling down but it won't help, they won't save November by spamming a dying movie forum with shit that only preaches to the converted.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 07:32 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump again claims Covid-19 will 'go away' as Fauci warns of long road ahead

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...AndroidApp_Copy

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 09:13 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 09:17 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Facebook removes Trump post over false Covid-19 claim for first time

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...AndroidApp_Copy

Fabricated claim removed.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 09:56 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump is finished at this point. He wants to change the debate format to better suit him, but it'll backfire on him even if it happens, which it won't, because it's an insult to the political system and the 4 living former presidents.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 11:04 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

Originally posted by Blakemore
Trump is finished at this point. He wants to change the debate format to better suit him, but it'll backfire on him even if it happens, which it won't, because it's an insult to the political system and the 4 living former presidents.

I agree with your assessment of Trump's chances and desire to change the narrative, but I don't agree with him being an insult to the former presidents. None of them need much help to bring shame to them, but Bill Clinton was a terrible president that is directly to blame for the shit we are in economically right now, the immense inequality, as well as the continued destruction of Black American communities and lives (and coincidentally he's also a rapist), and George W. Bush is a war-criminal that dragged the United States into a completely unjust war costing thousands of American lives and uncounted lives in the Middle East (as well as creating the power vacuum that led to Isis). Trump is comparatively benign to be honest.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 11:30 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Artol
I agree with your assessment of Trump's chances and desire to change the narrative, but I don't agree with him being an insult to the former presidents. None of them need much help to bring shame to them, but Bill Clinton was a terrible president that is directly to blame for the shit we are in economically right now, the immense inequality, as well as the continued destruction of Black American communities and lives (and coincidentally he's also a rapist), and George W. Bush is a war-criminal that dragged the United States into a completely unjust war costing thousands of American lives and uncounted lives in the Middle East (as well as creating the power vacuum that led to Isis). Trump is comparatively benign to be honest.
I was referring specifically to the debate format, not their policies.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 11:57 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

So aside from Trump not wanting debates to be held on nights where there is football playing and wanting to debate earlier than then normal, what has he said that is an insult to the political system in regards to the debates?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 12:01 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
So aside from Trump not wanting debates to be held on nights where there is football playing and wanting to debate earlier than then normal, what has he said that is an insult to the political system in regards to the debates?
He wants the moderators to be politically biased. So a dem leaning mod for two and rep leaning mod for the other two as opposed to the current format where an independent team picks the mods. It's drama for the sake of drama.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 12:08 PM
Impediment
Endless

The original thread is in the Recycle Bin. I don’t know who deleted it or why, but this thread can become the new place to discuss the current POTUS.

Keep it civil and friendly. Take the shit talking to the off topic thread, please.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 12:22 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

He wants the moderators to be politically biased. So a dem leaning mod for two and rep leaning mod for the other two as opposed to the current format where an independent team picks the mods. It's drama for the sake of drama.

I see what you mean but I guess I don't see that as a real insult to our political system, the real insult is two geriatric old men who should be retired from political life vying for power in the USA.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 12:23 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I see what you mean but I guess I don't see that as a real insult to our political system, the real insult is two geriatric old men who should be retired from political life vying for power in the USA.
Don't move the goal posts. Carter, Clinton Bush and Obama accepted the current format as did their opponents and the VP candidates. Why does he want to change what already works?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 12:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Trumpers have replaced it with this parody thread. Voltron is doubling down but it won't help, they won't save November by spamming a dying movie forum with shit that only preaches to the converted.

^I laughed, no self awareness smile

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 01:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Don't move the goal posts. Carter, Clinton Bush and Obama accepted the current format as did their opponents and the VP candidates. Why does he want to change what already works?

Firstly, I didn't move goalposts. Secondly the rules for the debates have changed constantly through the years and now its controlled by the head of the RNC/DNC and they decide on the rules.

That happened around 2008, prior to that there were different ppl that decided that and before them different groups and rules back to 1960.

We haven't had a set of rules put forth that has become "policy" or "rules" since they have constantly changed. To say it's an insult to our political system simply is a lack of understanding of how our system works.

Now we also want to get rid of an audience that has always been there, clearly an affront to our political system.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 01:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Before covid caused them to stop, how "independent" were the mods for the debates? I seem to recall a moderator being a little kunt during the whole debacle with Elizabeth Warren accusing Bernie Sanders of saying a woman could never be president. She took Elizabeth Warren at her word and asked Bernie a question that seemed to imply what Warren had said was a fact.

That the type of mod independent teams are going to be choosing?

This woman:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...tion-to-sanders

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 01:28 PM