KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » She-Hulk (Disney+)

She-Hulk (Disney+)
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, even Hawkeye, which wasn't that CGI-heavy, had some moments where the CGI VFX looked very shoddy. I mean TV shows are almost always going to have worse VFX than films, due to the relationship between budget and runtime (for example, $200 million for a 120 minute film vs likely well under $200 million, probably closer to $100 million, for nine 30-minute long episodes in this instance), but some of the Disney Plus shows have had some moments that looked downright amateurish.

At least, as I said, Hulk looks pretty decent. But then they have a lot of the models, effects etc. that they already developed for Endgame to fall back on.

Old Post May 18th, 2022 05:15 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want my she hulk and Jen hot...

Old Post May 18th, 2022 05:33 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Show looks good to me. As for the VFX it could be that they are not complete and there is a backlog on VFX companies working on VFX. Hopefully it can get touched up in time.

Old Post May 18th, 2022 05:42 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

Then why didn't you back me up on the Sports Illustrated thing against Sin? 🐸

But so do I.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 18th, 2022 06:20 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

(please log in to view the image)

Would bang

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 18th, 2022 07:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

With Hulk regen she should be a virgin too. Nice and tight.

Old Post May 18th, 2022 08:45 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ang Lee's Hulk (2003) had regen better than Wolverine's, don't think MCU Hulk does though. The Incredible Hulk (2008) didn't have it.

Old Post May 18th, 2022 09:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
(please log in to view the image)

Would bang
No Amber Heard, who I genuinely believe should be in every film and TV show.

Old Post May 18th, 2022 09:50 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You gotta shake yourself of that pussy-whipping, old man stick out tongue

Old Post May 18th, 2022 09:55 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

You gotta shake yourself of that pussy-whipping, old man stick out tongue
(please log in to view the image) spotted this lovely in the audience wearing her brightest shirt too.

Old Post May 18th, 2022 10:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It's like she wanted you to notice her, there's no other logical explanation.

Old Post May 18th, 2022 10:56 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

New trailer. She-Hulk's VFX looks much improved compared to the first teaser we got:

And a nice little cameo there, at the end.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2022 06:39 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I don't like Banner-controlled Hulk personally. About my only gripe here. Want Hulk be Hulk, not Lame Hulk. And if there was gonna be an intelligent Hulk from here on, this should've been Joe Fixit's time to shine.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jul 24th, 2022 at 07:37 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2022 07:23 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Nemesis X
I don't like Banner-controlled Hulk personally. About my only gripe here. Want Hulk be Hulk, not Lame Hulk. If there was gonna be a chatty Hulk from here on, we really should've gotten Grey Hulk.

They don't seem to know what to do with him at this point. Overall, the trailer looks solid though and has me much more hyped for this show than the first trailer did.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2022 07:37 PM
Darth Thor

Yeah this looks good.

A lot more Bruce and MCU connections than I thought we'd get.

Im just trying to ignore her showing up Bruce, but at least punched towards the end.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2022 09:48 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

He punched her towards the end*

Old Post Jul 24th, 2022 09:49 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

looking forward to this in 2 weeks

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 25th, 2022 03:07 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's like she wanted you to notice her, there's no other logical explanation.
No doubt Rob!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2022 02:23 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

So, this is unfortunately already getting review bombed on places like IMDB despite not even being out yet. And if you look at the demographics of the ratings, the culprits are men between the ages of 30 and 44. I'd say that I'm surprised but I'm really not. IMDB is a hotspot for insecure, mostly conservative manbabies.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2022 07:47 PM
tkitna

I liked the first episode. The ending with Titania was cheap and silly though.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 18th, 2022 10:27 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote