KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Protestors Breach Capital Building

Protestors Breach Capital Building
Started by: Newjak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): « First ... « 51 52 [53] 54 55 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Definitely needs to be charged for inciting a riot, insurrection and attempted obstruction of an election and transfer of power, among probably a slew of other crimes related to those three.

I don't believe in capitol punishment though, just lock him up for whatever is the proper sentencing after he's found guilty.

None of that is going to happen because the country would need Republicans on board to make it happen and they protect even the worst of their own.
he will run any prison he is put in.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2022 04:24 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Very fitting for a criminal of his caliber.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 10th, 2022 04:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Very fitting for a criminal of his caliber.
Yup.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2022 07:32 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Definitely needs to be charged for inciting a riot, insurrection and attempted obstruction of an election and transfer of power, among probably a slew of other crimes related to those three.

I don't believe in capitol punishment though, just lock him up for whatever is the proper sentencing after he's found guilty.

None of that is going to happen because the country would need Republicans on board to make it happen and they protect even the worst of their own.

Seditious conspiracy is punishable by execution. It is of what the Proud Boys were convicted for their participation in January 6th. Actual traitorism.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2022 08:46 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by cdtm
Two words:

SHOW.TRIAL.

Wow, that sounds authoritative. I'm convinced.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
he will run any prison he is put in.

I doubt it. Having small hands in prison is a sure way to getting boned at light's out.

Fox, Newsmax and OAN won't show the hearings. Tucker Carlson said something like "if something newsworthy happens, we will show it", meaning he's downplaying that Jan 6th was nothing much again.

I laughed when it came out that it was Mike Pence who ordered the National Guard, doing Trump's job for him, because Trump refused to act. Even though Trump spun it the next day that he had made the order.

I recall reading about Pence doing such back when it happened.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2022 11:56 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

TrUtH SoCiaL is currently banning everyone who mentions the jan 6 obvious-treason hearings

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2022 02:24 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
TrUtH SoCiaL is currently banning everyone who mentions the jan 6 obvious-treason hearings
free speech. laughing out loud discord echo chamber?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2022 07:56 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

After that public showing on TV, anyone who still supports Trump is either a fool or a fascist, or both.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 11th, 2022 02:24 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by roughrider
After that public showing on TV, anyone who still supports Trump is either a fool or a fascist, or both.

Wait a minute, they used podcast quotes out of context and tried to spin Trump rallying his supporters as him intentionally condoning the riots.

When BLM supporters looted or burned buildings, do we blame the community organizers? Of course not, nor should we.

If you're going to intentionally gloss over any flaws in their arguments, don't be surprised when people call them, and you, on bs.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2022 02:38 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
free speech. laughing out loud discord echo chamber?

hugbox cult of pure phaggotry

i disagree that this is new, but as for the rest, pretty much

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2022 03:09 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Old Post Jun 11th, 2022 03:10 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

China will be doing us a favor when they take over. Their world order can't be any worse.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2022 03:26 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

why don't you move to china or russia

Old Post Jun 11th, 2022 03:46 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The US economy jumps off a cliff, Joe Biden admits he can't do shite about gas prices and tries crawling back to Saudi's, a war is happening that we are funding with our bankrupt economy, Joe Biden the genius provokes China by threatening a war with them over Taiwan.

And we're all worried about a show trial to condemn a breaking and entering at the White House where the only one shot was the unarmed trespassers.

China can't take over soon enough, please save us China!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2022 04:38 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The US economy jumps off a cliff, Joe Biden admits he can't do shite about gas prices and tries crawling back to Saudi's, a war is happening that we are funding with our bankrupt economy, Joe Biden the genius provokes China by threatening a war with them over Taiwan.

And we're all worried about a show trial to condemn a breaking and entering at the White House where the only one shot was the unarmed trespassers.

China can't take over soon enough, please save us China!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2022 04:43 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

But I thought Truth Social wasn't going to hide the truth or censor people? Hmm.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2022 02:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Trumpers don't care. They didn't care then; they won't care now.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2022 03:00 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trumpers don't care. They didn't care then; they won't care now.
That should be a comma, not a semi-colon. **** you Robtard!

Anyway, Jan 6th rioters are coming out saying they went because Trump told them to.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2022 12:36 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"I am watching and I will be watching all the hearings, although I may not be able to watch all of it live but I'll be sure I'll be watching all of it. I can assure you the January 6th prosecutors are watching all the hearings." -Merrick Garland

Old Post Jun 14th, 2022 02:48 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Blakemore
That should be a comma, not a semi-colon. **** you Robtard!

Anyway, Jan 6th rioters are coming out saying they went because Trump told them to.

The semi-colon was to link the two ideas in that sentence. Do you even semi-colon, bro?

TBF, they're not wrong about that part. They're still criminals though.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2022 03:22 PM