KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Have you been vaxxed for Corona?

Have you been vaxxed for Corona?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, two shots 14 56.00%
Yes, one shot 2 8.00%
Thinking about it 0 0%
No, I have natural immunity 2 8.00%
No 5 20.00%
F*ck you Robtard stick out tongue 2 8.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Have you been vaxxed for Corona?
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden_2.0
Awful

I got a sore arm after the first jab so I got them to put the 2nd dose in the new arm that grew from where I got the first jab.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 06:06 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Yep got 2nd shot early in June

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 06:22 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think I got the mederna vaccine.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 06:24 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

J&J only requires one shot, so this poll is bunk. should be "partially" or "fully" vaccinated.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 10:39 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Of course people still get both.

He's not entirely wrong. Putting aside that various different viruses (including COVID) can and do cause pneumonia, it's true that several once-common, non-COVID viruses have become a great deal rarer as of late. I work in an Emergency Department, and the number of Influenza or RSV cases I saw (or even heard about, really) in all of 2020 could be counted on one hand. That would've been unthinkable before 2019, back when you could expect to see at least one case on any given day during certain times of the year.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Of course, his conspiracy theory is still nonsense; for nearly every patient we tested for COVID, we also tested for Influenza. Just goes to show how effective the anti-COVID policies were at controlling the spread of these viruses, as well as just how much more contagious COVID is by comparison.

As for the thread prompt, yes, I received the Pfizer vaccines in late February and in early March.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 11:02 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, they're not rarer. They still happen about as often as they used to. It's just that so many doctors and hospitals are so eager to classify all sickness as "covid" because they know they'll get monetary bonuses for doing so.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 11:14 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

In short, people are dying from a plethora of illnesses but they are all getting labelled as "covid deaths" because doctors and hospitals get bonuses when they call them that.

The reason they get bonuses is because there is an agenda to scare everyonre into thinking covid is much scarier than it actually is so they can justify all of their authoritarian lockdown bs and disregarding people's rights.

Of course this is all part of a much larger and longer running agenda of massive depopulation and bringing in a world government. You can call me a crazy conspiracy theorist all you like.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jul 20th, 2021 at 11:27 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 11:24 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

nah

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 11:29 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
No, they're not rarer. They still happen about as often as they used to. It's just that so many doctors and hospitals are so eager to classify all sickness as "covid" because they know they'll get monetary bonuses for doing so.

Like I said, we test for both. As in, laboratory testing, not just an evaluation of the symptoms; a doctor can't "classify" a positive Influenza test as COVID-19... unless you mean to suggest that all of our lab technicians are payed actors, or that all of our equipment has been tampered with to produce false negatives. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 11:37 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Of course this is all part of a much larger and longer running agenda of massive depopulation and bringing in a world government. You can call me a crazy conspiracy theorist all you like.

It's not working very well then, is it? The population's still going up.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2021 12:45 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

In short, people are dying from a plethora of illnesses but they are all getting labelled as "covid deaths" because doctors and hospitals get bonuses when they call them that.

The reason they get bonuses is because there is an agenda to scare everyonre into thinking covid is much scarier than it actually is so they can justify all of their authoritarian lockdown bs and disregarding people's rights.

nutty

Old Post Jul 21st, 2021 10:32 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Source? Evidence? Proof?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2021 12:06 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 21st, 2021 12:10 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

@eThneoLgrRnae

And your proof of these claims is? Alex Jones?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 21st, 2021 03:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow, KMC is such a leftist echo chamber 🤕

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2021 04:03 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I’ve received both doses of the Moderna vaccine. The second one had a bigger physical impact on me, but I recovered just fine. These anti vaxxers are the defitinion of nuts.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2021 08:37 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I want to get vaxed but I'm a bit scared so no I have not.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2021 09:05 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I’m not anti-vaccine, never have been, and never will.

I simply choose not to get this particular vaccine.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2021 09:19 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

because reaaons?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2021 09:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Remember when the vaccines were first rolling out and the only people eligible were the elderly/other people in high risk groups and the wealthy were using their money and influence to cut in line, while the rest of us plebs had to wait our turn?

That's a solid indicator that the vaccines won't murder you.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 21st, 2021 09:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote