KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sundipped Superman vs Living Tribunal.

Sundipped Superman vs Living Tribunal.
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
WF has performed multiple multiversal+ feats, contains the energy of entire World Forge/Dark Multiverse, can casually shatter reality and create universe with every strike even in weakened state. He is a multiversal/multiversal+ being by all odds

Thus it is only logical to assume Superman was at the same ballpark when he punched and defeated him( I.E the version OP using here)

I mean nobody genuinely will ask how fast or durable or strike force of TOAA in the manner of Batman/Thor/GL etc

So the question basically is does LT have feat that can exceed WF( Creating Dark Multiverse, Hypertime, the main Multiverse and the duplication of it etc)? If it is yes, Then LT can tank it, It is no, Then LT shouldnt be doing any better than what WF did IMHO
If we're talking feats, then no. LT doesn't have anything remotely comparable to what WF has done.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 12:47 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
If you paid attention, you said he snapped his fingers to do so.

So no snap, no durability. Speed kills.

He was hit by Adam Warlock well before ever snapping his fingers. You'd think that a guy that was capable of reversing time would be able to see the future as well. Did the WF show these abilities? If so, I'm guessing that he jobbed. Oh yeah, but then again writers don't respect power levels.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 03:00 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Sorry, I missed this.

Find it yourself.

I can't find something that doesn't exist. Maybe you have them. Post scans of Thor "taking out" Beyonders.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 03:09 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
I can't find something that doesn't exist. Maybe you have them. Post scans of Thor "taking out" Beyonders.

Here you go, from Galan ,a mod:

Originally posted by Galan007
I beg to differ. If you look close, you can clearly see chunks/pieces of the Beyonders piling up next to Thor and Hyperion as they're fighting:

(please log in to view the image)

So they definitely managed to damage several Beyonders before they fell.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 03:17 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I asked you to show me proof that he took them out. Galan, the mod never said Thor took out Beyonders.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 04:19 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by lawest9
Why do you ask questions you already know the answer to? DS has just beat me to the answer.

I'm asking you to show me scans of this version of Superman moving too fast.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 04:20 PM
DarkSaint85

I asked you to show me proof that he took them out. Galan, the mod never said Thor took out Beyonders.

Did he never? Are you asking for his exact words or should I have said Thor steamrolled them lmao

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 04:22 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

What do you think this panel shows, Carver?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 04:24 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Here is my question, if all of you truly believe Superman is the most powerful being in all of comics, why keep making these threads? for the past 6 months it has been nothing but one big suck a super sun dick every single day. Exact same people arguing the exact same sundipped Superman bullshit

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 05:10 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

You're playing games son, the very proof and scans you are asking for you have seen a hundred times in JL#25, BUT I'll post you a scan later just to cap it off.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 05:19 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

All Superman feats have been tied in together from all versions so......

https://m.imgur.com/a/nOeX9

This is PC Supes but it is generally accepted that sundipped Clark is an even more powerful version.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 05:28 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

All Superman feats have been tied in together from all versions so......

https://m.imgur.com/a/nOeX9

This is PC Supes but it is generally accepted that sundipped Clark is an even more powerful version.

laughing out loud

A mod said he never approved of this. Nice try though.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 05:52 PM
DarkSaint85

Isn't this Lawest's thread? If he wants to use comp Superman....

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 05:56 PM
lawest9

laughing out loud

A mod said he never approved of this. Nice try though.
Which mod said that Carver?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 06:04 PM
carver9

Which mod said that Carver?

Pr rudely said that to me.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 06:26 PM
lawest9

Do other mods agree with him?.......Lol.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 06:36 PM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

This is not what I remember though
Originally posted by Galan007
I am currently of the opinion that everything in DC's published history is now canon and therefore up for grabs -- most material seems to paint that picture.

But yeah, if you don't want the 'composite canon' thing to be used, just specify a particular version of the character in the OP.

Originally posted by -Pr-
In all seriousness, I agree with Galan for the most part. People just need to state the version in the OP.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 06:40 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
This is not what I remember though

Days after that, weeks, Pr angrily said what I mentioned after a discussion with Dark and myself.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 06:43 PM
carver9

Do other mods agree with him?.......Lol.

I don't know what they all accept. I guess this is something they need to put into the rules. Until then, when they come to an agreement and stash this in the rules like they've done everything else, it's not usable in my eyes.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 06:44 PM
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
Hey, you lot decided shit like this was acceptable. Not "this site".

Don't put that on us.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 06:49 PM