KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sundipped Superman vs Living Tribunal.

Sundipped Superman vs Living Tribunal.
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Days after that, weeks, Pr angrily said what I mentioned after a discussion with Dark and myself.

So take that up with the mods laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 06:58 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

I don't know what they all accept. I guess this is something they need to put into the rules. Until then, when they come to an agreement and stash this in the rules like they've done everything else, it's not usable in my eyes.
Until then it is open to debate and I stand on what I said and posted.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 07:38 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by lawest9
Until then it is open to debate and I stand on what I said and posted.

Its not in the rules, though, good luck forcing people to accept pre crisis scans. This is your thread though, so I'm guessing it's acceptable here?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 08:27 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I don't know what they all accept. I guess this is something they need to put into the rules. Until then, when they come to an agreement and stash this in the rules like they've done everything else, it's not usable in my eyes.

It's clearly quoted that the mods agree with each other

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 08:36 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Its not in the rules, though, good luck forcing people to accept pre crisis scans. This is your thread though, so I'm guessing it's acceptable here?
I created a thread once asking for comparisons between JL#25 sundipped Superman to other powerful iterations of the characters, I remember Galen saying that he felt sundipped Supes was above all other versions of the Man of Steel, so...........

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 08:43 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's clearly quoted that the mods agree with each other

And it's not in the rules. Until then, not usable.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 09:03 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Wow. This should have been closed for spite the minute it was dreamed up. LT, no contest at all. Smh

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 09:10 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

If it's in the COMICS then it's usable.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 12:51 AM
lawest9

Originally posted by JBL
Wow. This should have been closed for spite the minute it was dreamed up. LT, no contest at all. Smh
OH really?!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 12:51 AM
carver9

If it's in the COMICS then it's usable.

Yes, in a thread with Pre Crisis Superman. Are you welcoming all of Superman fts here? You control the thread, so you can allow fts that are not in the rules.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 12:52 AM
lawest9

Yes, in a thread with Pre Crisis Superman. Are you welcoming all of Superman fts here? You control the thread, so you can allow fts that are not in the rules.
I saying that this version of Superman is believed to be above all versions, including pre crisis.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 12:58 AM
carver9

I saying that this version of Superman is believed to be above all versions, including pre crisis.

Who told you that?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 02:20 AM
lawest9

Who told you that?
It's a general belief which may or may not be true.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 02:28 AM
JBL
Wrestling God

Who told you that?
lol, I want to know too.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 02:29 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

It's a general belief in the minds of his fans on KMC. Nowhere else.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 02:31 AM
carver9

If that was the case, people wouldn't be so energetic on getting those fts Canon for current Supes. He wouldn't need it.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 02:59 AM
lawest9

Originally posted by JBL
It's a general belief in the minds of his fans on KMC. Nowhere else.
Wrong sir, we each have the right to our favorites, but you are a Superman hater of a highly ridiculous level.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 03:12 AM
lawest9

If that was the case, people wouldn't be so energetic on getting those fts Canon for current Supes. He wouldn't need it.
A question for you, does the comics now combine all of those feats as canon?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 03:14 AM
carver9

A question for you, does the comics now combine all of those feats as canon?

No and all the mods need to do is make it a rule and we will have pre crisis Black Adam, Darkseid, Mongul, Wonder Woman and Superman roaming KMC. It's a simple process. The only thing that can challenge DC is DC characters. It would be pointless pitting a Marvel and DC character against each other. Beings like Darkseid, Superman, Black Adam, Captain Marvel, the Lanterns, all of them would be irrelevant on the forum due to their pre crisis fts being so childish.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 03:17 AM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Wait, Isnt you are the one who should be on the burden of proving it isnt usable since well, like Galan pointed out
Originally posted by Galan007
I am currently of the opinion that everything in DC's published history is now canon and therefore up for grabs -- most material seems to paint that picture.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 03:17 AM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote