KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tony Stark and Batman Vs The Justice League & Avengers

Tony Stark and Batman Vs The Justice League & Avengers
Started by: HumbleServant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Lmao... not happening.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 28th, 2022 12:40 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Lmao... not happening.

Yes, it does
Originally posted by abhilegend
BTW, Superman tanked and absorbed a hypernova too.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...postid=16393363

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Yeah, the only time I see someone trying to argue it is Baziemarc123/Alberto. And even we go by his lowballing, it still had energy 2,500,000x more powerful than a supernova.......So I don't think jbl will like it

Aside from that. It's power also is stated able to *at least* destroy half of the galaxy

https://ibb.co/4ZkzHsp

Combined with what ABHI posted, it seems to imply the potent of Mageddon's anti-sun was greater than half of the galaxy

quote:
One “standard” supernova releases around 1 x 10^44 joules, so if that explosion would have to take out the entire Milky Way, it would need to be powered by around 57.3 million supernovae. Ouch.

https://www.quora.com/How-much-ener...estroy-a-Galaxy

Old Post Jun 28th, 2022 12:45 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I've seen too many arguments against that showing. I also agreed with Alberto perspective on it. Nice try though.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 28th, 2022 12:50 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Originally posted by carver9
I've seen too many arguments against that showing. I also agreed with Alberto perspective on it. Nice try though.

So you agreed that you at least need to have 2.5 million supernovae energy to have a shot resisting Superman's energy-absorbing? laughing

I want to see a scan showing the armor had that energy

Old Post Jun 28th, 2022 12:55 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex_Ferrana

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Oh, I don't think Iron Man does better, like someone said earlier, Tony is all style and that's gonna get him beat up bad.

I do believe prep is an amazing thing and a great equalizer and I would put it up there with speed and instantaneous hf or tp as far as assets in a fight go. It's still not an instant win.

Especially when the opponent isn't holding back or written properly (without too much PIS/CIS). Superman in "Batman: Hush" was able to counter Kryptonite Ring on the Batman's hand by using his freeze breath and last long enough to put Batman in position where he could have getting crushed under a weight of an ambulance.

Batman himself states that Superman could just speed-blitz him and squash with his super-strength, but he doesn't do that even when he's mind-controlled "because Clark deep-down is a good man, and deep-down I'm not".

Old Post Jun 28th, 2022 02:58 PM
Alex_Ferrana is currently offline Click here to Send Alex_Ferrana a Private Message Find more posts by Alex_Ferrana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Alex_Ferrana
Especially when the opponent isn't holding back or written properly (without too much PIS/CIS). Superman in "Batman: Hush" was able to counter Kryptonite Ring on the Batman's hand by using his freeze breath and last long enough to put Batman in position where he could have getting crushed under a weight of an ambulance.

Batman himself states that Superman could just speed-blitz him and squash with his super-strength, but he doesn't do that even when he's mind-controlled "because Clark deep-down is a good man, and deep-down I'm not".

Except Batman's prep still stopped Superman in that instance.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2022 03:00 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Batman can solo Hickman avengers carvster

Old Post Jun 28th, 2022 03:01 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I personally don’t believe either can do it, but Batman would have an easier time if it were at all possible. Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, J’onn are so fast that they would individually be able to remove Tony’s armor before his mind could register what happened.

The Star Brand would turn Batman to ash. Hulk’s thunder clap attack would KO him or worse. Thor’s lightning speaks for itself. Monica is so fast that he would not know what hit him. Black Panther with his best tech should defeat Batman. Wanda…?

I just can’t see either of them winning this.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2022 05:00 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex_Ferrana

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Except Batman's prep still stopped Superman in that instance.

Superman was still holding back and could just blow up a gas main with his heat vision with Batman and himself (and be fine after that, unlike Bats), but refused when Batman said him it would kill innocent people.

Batman's prep was useful, but Bats didn't exactly won. Onlt lasted long enough before Catwoman executed a part of the plan with Lois Lane to make Superman broke free from Poison Ivy's mind control.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2022 05:10 PM
Alex_Ferrana is currently offline Click here to Send Alex_Ferrana a Private Message Find more posts by Alex_Ferrana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Alex_Ferrana
Superman was still holding back and could just blow up a gas main with his heat vision with Batman and himself (and be fine after that, unlike Bats), but refused when Batman said him it would kill innocent people.

Batman's prep was useful, but Bats didn't exactly won. Onlt lasted long enough before Catwoman executed a part of the plan with Lois Lane to make Superman broke free from Poison Ivy's mind control.

Yeah. But that's the thing - it stopped Superman. Which is what it was meant to do. So was successful.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2022 05:12 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex_Ferrana

Yeah. But that's the thing - it stopped Superman. Which is what it was meant to do. So was successful.

Correct.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2022 05:20 PM
ODG

Re: Tony Stark and Batman Vs The Justice League & Avengers

Originally posted by HumbleServant
Tony Stark (with Batmans knowledge of the Justice League) must find a way to beat the Justice League

Batman (with Tony Starks knowledge of the Avengers) must find a way to beat the avengers

They can face the team members one by one

Who does better?
So I assume "knowledge" includes all the actual countermeasures they've each designed?

So for instance, Tony would have the plans for Batman's Justice Buster armor and Bruce would have the plans for Stark's Adamantium Sentinels?

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 12:04 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HumbleServant

Re: Re: Tony Stark and Batman Vs The Justice League & Avengers

Originally posted by ODG
So I assume "knowledge" includes all the actual countermeasures they've each designed?

So for instance, Tony would have the plans for Batman's Justice Buster armor and Bruce would have the plans for Stark's Adamantium Sentinels?
They have knowledge of the characters from each other and what their countermeasures did but not how to build them

Last edited by HumbleServant on Jun 29th, 2022 at 12:51 AM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 12:49 AM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Does Stark have team wrecking prep feats?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 01:02 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Also, do the respective teams know Stark/Wayne are coming for them? The Justice Buster, for example, relied on Flash being compromised and not at his best.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 05:34 AM
Smurph
------

Re: Re: Re: Tony Stark and Batman Vs The Justice League & Avengers

Originally posted by HumbleServant
They have knowledge of the characters from each other and what their countermeasures did but not how to build them
I think Tony does better then, to the extent that countermeasures can be built. He’s an inferior strategist and spy, but Batman’s done the hard work gathering intel and developing solutions. Tony’s the better engineer and one of the few people likely to improve on Bruce’s designs.

But “to the extent that countermeasures can be built” is a big if. A lot of Bruce’s prep relies on psychological warfare which is not Tony’s forte.

Also the Avengers are, for the most part, plainly less powerful. The Justice League basically require exploiting weaknesses in their personality because so many members are functionally invincible.

So… Batman wins.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 05:47 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex_Ferrana

Originally posted by Stoic
I personally don’t believe either can do it, but Batman would have an easier time if it were at all possible. Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, J’onn are so fast that they would individually be able to remove Tony’s armor before his mind could register what happened.

The Star Brand would turn Batman to ash. Hulk’s thunder clap attack would KO him or worse. Thor’s lightning speaks for itself. Monica is so fast that he would not know what hit him. Black Panther with his best tech should defeat Batman. Wanda…?

I just can’t see either of them winning this.

Sounds plausible. Looks like in a forum fight these characters wins. But inside the comics Batman always wins with prep time. Because he is Batman.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 05:50 AM
Alex_Ferrana

Also, do the respective teams know Stark/Wayne are coming for them? The Justice Buster, for example, relied on Flash being compromised and not at his best.

And I remember how Batman was scared when infected Superman engaged into a fight. Batman was really begging if Clark isn't nearby him. He was wrong.

And Superman destroyed that Justice Buster armor. Batman,however, eventually won via plot device (Kryptonite Gum, lol).

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 05:53 AM
DarkSaint85

He won via prep.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 06:13 AM
Alex_Ferrana

He won via prep.

Doesn't contradicting. Plot device itself isn't a bad thing when it used and executed properly.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 07:14 AM