KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tony Stark and Batman Vs The Justice League & Avengers

Tony Stark and Batman Vs The Justice League & Avengers
Started by: HumbleServant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

I did. You jumped in lol.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2022 01:09 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex_Ferrana

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I did. You jumped in lol.

Because you mentioned me there.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2022 02:51 PM
Alex_Ferrana is currently offline Click here to Send Alex_Ferrana a Private Message Find more posts by Alex_Ferrana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

So we agree that I did indeed tell him. Period.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2022 02:55 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex_Ferrana

So we agree that I did indeed tell him. Period.

Yes.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2022 02:55 PM
Alex_Ferrana is currently offline Click here to Send Alex_Ferrana a Private Message Find more posts by Alex_Ferrana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

So many good points

Old Post Jul 1st, 2022 03:01 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

You know Suzanne is dead, right? But yeah, good points /sarcasm

Sorry for the long wait. You’re right, I publicly admit to being wrong, and concede on the point. I didn’t know what I was talking about, nor did I realize that a Starbrand user could die a natural death? I saw her recent battles but didn’t bother to continue watching the character. Not an excuse, but at that time my life was too hectic to even allow for me to read a comic.

I no longer even know how Marvel views a Starbrand wielder these days, and assumed that a retcon had never taken place. For the record and once again, you were right and I was wrong.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 10:06 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Re: Tony Stark and Batman Vs The Justice League & Avengers

Originally posted by HumbleServant
Tony Stark (with Batmans knowledge of the Justice League) must find a way to beat the Justice League

Batman (with Tony Starks knowledge of the Avengers) must find a way to beat the avengers

They can face the team members one by one

Who does better?

Ok so the way I see it the answer is that Batman does better.

That's not to say they aren't equally capable of creating weapons or means to fight or defeat each member of the team they face. I could even accept an argument that Tony might edge Bruce in the weapon building but only just.

The thing is that as ODG said Bruce plays a more psychological game and also has more contingencies. Psychology isn't just about planning on the lines characters won't cross but using knowledge of how they fight and react to direct their actions or to guide their movements into a fall.

An example of how this works is the times Vrill Dox II has defeated his father Brainiac and his son. Both of whom are 12th level geniuses while he is only an10th. They are smarter than him but he is the better psychologist of the three. He plays their insecurities and neurocies against them. Like the time he shielded in his mind emotions his father couldn't deal with. He knew Brainiac's arrogance would have him break thru his mental blocks to learn what secrets were kept there. Having forced his way in he was in no position to defend or shield himself from the emotions Vrill knew he couldn't handle.

If the question was which one could come up with the best devices to take down the team probably Tony by a hair. If it came down to best attacks period equal but since Bruce can gain defeats without attacks and would have contingencies for of plan A, B or C failed he should have the greater success rate.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2022 12:25 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote