KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania

Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania
Started by: TheVaultDweller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yup. In fact we know that because the next Avengers film is called Kang Dynasty. Although Avengers Secret Wars planned the same year which I assume would involve Doom at least.

But yeah thats what I meant that its time for them to show Kang as the major threat in the MCU. And I dont mind Ant-Man films going bigger now. I mean lets face it the Quantim Realm is what saved the Universe in Endgame so the character doesnt just deal in the corporate villains world (even though that was the correct answer ay to start him off).

I don't think I knew about the Kang Dynasty naming, just the Secret Wars.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 12th, 2023 05:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kang is a shit character. Always has been, always will be.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2023 06:42 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Robtard
I don't think I knew about the Kang Dynasty naming, just the Secret Wars.

^^*Way more interested in SW than KD;

I’ve never been a Kang fan, and Kang Dynasty was an overlong piece of shit, a blemish on the otherwise stellar Busiek/Perez Avengers run.

Luckily the MCU routinely goes it’s own way, not really sticking to the details of the events they lift names from.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2023 06:56 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

I'm not expecting much after the diarrhea that composed much of Phase 4, I think the trend is downward and not a blip. Would be nice if I'm wrong, as I don't like paying to see shit movies.

They better not f**k up Doom though.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2023 07:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Disagreed. Bentley has made a beautiful respect thread for him that changed minds of many haters.

Kang the Conqueror shall be respected!

That being said, Kang is no Doom or Thanos. That much is true.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2023 07:20 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Disagreed. Bentley has made a beautiful respect thread for him that changed minds of many haters.

Kang is no Tomorrow Man, now there's another crap time travelling ****, just like Space Phantom and Immortus. What were Marvel thinking.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2023 07:22 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Kang is no Tomorrow Man, now there's another crap time travelling ****, just like Space Phantom and Immortus. What were Marvel thinking.

Immortus *is* Kang, Whirly.

Zarrko is an idiot who gets pummeled by a braindead viking cosplaying as a barbie doll.

DC has plenty of time-travellers, too. Are you new to the superhero genre or just hating for no reason? shifty

Old Post Jan 12th, 2023 07:25 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Stilt's dream is to see MCU Thor get anally pounded by MCU Zeus while the GoTG cheer it on.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2023 08:22 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Robtard
Stilt's dream is to see MCU Thor get anally pounded by MCU Zeus while the GoTG cheer it on.

Wouldn't that be Russell Crowe abusing Chris Hemsworth? Why would he want to see that? Stilt, your kinks... keep em to yourself!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2023 08:26 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The Polish are a strange and mysterious lot.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2023 08:29 PM
riv6672

^^^No, that changed NOTHING.
Thank you!

DC has plenty of time-travellers, too. Are you new to the superhero genre or just hating for no reason? shifty

^^^DC’s time travel game is WAY stronger than Marvel’s comics wise.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2023 11:45 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

In the way that it sucks more, yes.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2023 04:14 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Wouldn't that be Russell Crowe abusing Chris Hemsworth? Why would he want to see that? Stilt, your kinks... keep em to yourself!

We've been sodomizing Thor in the Comic Book Versus Forum for 15 years now!

But you never post there sad

Old Post Jan 13th, 2023 04:15 AM
riv6672

In the way that it sucks more, yes.

^^^Really? smile

Old Post Jan 13th, 2023 10:22 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Oh, without a doubt.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2023 11:48 AM
riv6672

Oh, without a doubt.

^^^Okey dokey. smile

Old Post Jan 13th, 2023 04:44 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Immortus *is* Kang, Whirly.

Zarrko is an idiot who gets pummeled by a braindead viking cosplaying as a barbie doll.

No immortus isn't Kang at that point Stilt. Dc with Vanishing point, golden surfer, I mean wave rider etc... is far superior. smile

Old Post Jan 13th, 2023 06:10 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You're not Putinbot at this point!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2023 06:55 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're not Putinbot at this point!
Indeed, but that's a little different.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2023 07:42 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

We've been sodomizing Thor in the Comic Book Versus Forum for 15 years now!

But you never post there sad

Ain't nobody (who is not a loser) got time for the verses forum. And it's not true, I have posted one or two things mocking the forum. lol

But if it's nothing but sodomy going on in that forum, maybe I need to reconsider my participation there!! laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 13th, 2023 09:48 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote