KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania

Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania
Started by: TheVaultDweller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Indeed, but that's a little different.

Exactly the same laughing out loud

You're like Kang's biggest fan, having as many different personas as he's had.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2023 10:03 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Exactly the same laughing out loud

You're like Kang's biggest fan, having as many different personas as he's had.
I don't change my powerset, goals and personality with new incarnations Stilt. I'm still the same old pure as the Snow from Narnia Whirly! smile

Old Post Jan 14th, 2023 09:20 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I don't change my powerset, goals and personality with new incarnations Stilt. I'm still the same old pure as the Snow from Chernobyl Whirly! smile

Fixed it for you.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2023 01:53 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Ain't nobody (who is not a loser) got time for the verses forum. And it's not true, I have posted one or two things mocking the forum. lol

But if it's nothing but sodomy going on in that forum, maybe I need to reconsider my participation there!! laughing out loud

Welcome to the Losers Club, then.

Seeing how every KMCer is a versus poster and you choose to interact with us every day laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 14th, 2023 02:00 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Welcome to the Losers Club, then.

Seeing how every KMCer is a versus poster and you choose to interact with us every day laughing out loud

I'm more interested in discussing movies, not "my dad can beat up your dad" childishness.

But i suppose such childishness helps explain some of the popularity of comicbook superhero movies.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2023 05:53 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm more interested in discussing movies, not "my dad can beat up your dad" childishness.

But i suppose such childishness helps explain some of the popularity of comicbook superhero movies.
apart from very few, nothing explains most comic book movies success.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2023 06:37 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Serious inquiry: Is MODOK a throwaway, goofy character for comic presence or is he a legitimate badass who is an actual threat?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2023 07:33 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Impediment
Serious inquiry: Is MODOK a throwaway, goofy character for comic presence or is he a legitimate badass who is an actual threat?

He’s been both.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2023 08:27 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

he's both, however in this he seems to be an asset for Kang

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 14th, 2023 09:18 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

For this movie?...not sure

but he's been both in comics. It's the more recent stuff that's turned him into comedic presence.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2023 12:55 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

99.99% of Movie forum activity happens in the Movie Versus Forum section smile

Old Post Jan 15th, 2023 06:37 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Kazenji
It's the more recent stuff that's turned him into comedic presence.

No, he's been like that during the nineties, too.

In the end, he is fully capable of being both, as you, Riv and Bruce said. Depends on who is writing the story.

Too early to say what he'll be like in MCU.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2023 06:43 PM
riv6672

99.99% of Movie forum activity happens in the Movie Versus Forum section smile

^^^H1 math. eek!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2023 07:04 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Robtard
William Jackson Harper is playing a character named "Quaz", so likely yes.

If so, will trigger certain types as Harper is a Black man smile
If I were a betting man... I'd have money down that "Quaz" is a fakeout and that WJH is actually playing Reed Richards.

Maybe a version of Reed that got trapped in the quantum realm and is now leading forces against Kang.

Fantastic Four movie comes out a couple months ahead of Avengers Kang Dynasty, and given the Kang/Reed connection, it feels like Marvel is burying that lede here... since the Richards are part of that Kang "Dynasty"

Old Post Jan 15th, 2023 07:11 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^H1 math. eek!

No, elementary school math cool

H1 would post a shitload of equations that had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2023 09:02 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I wanna see Kathryn Newton go inside Kang and come out of him..

hopefully that happens

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 15th, 2023 09:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

No, elementary school math cool

H1 would post a shitload of equations that had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

^^^You got the same outcome as him but didn’t show your work. laughing

Old Post Jan 16th, 2023 12:07 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

No, he's been like that during the nineties, too.

In the end, he is fully capable of being both, as you, Riv and Bruce said. Depends on who is writing the story.

Too early to say what he'll be like in MCU.

Didn't know about the 90's stuff, I've only seen him for the recent stuff where they've turned him a joke.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2023 01:26 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2023 09:07 PM
Jaden_3.0

Anyone seen this yet? Released here today. Its being slated in reviews as one of the worst MCU movies. Only the 2nd to be rated rotten on RT

Old Post Feb 17th, 2023 07:32 PM
Jaden_3.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Jaden_3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Jaden_3.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote