KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Itachi & Kisame vs Jiriya-What would have happened?

Itachi & Kisame vs Jiriya-What would have happened?
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Itachi & Kisame vs Jiriya-What would have happened?

Had Itachi and Kisame decided to fight Jiriya right then and there how would they have done???

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 01:44 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

The two would have won. I think Itachi alone is actually strong enough to beat Jiraiya. Kisame too? Please.

This is of course based solely on feats and what all the characters have proven to be able to do. Dunno, or care, if they got boosted during the time skip.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 01:47 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I think Jiraiya would have won. Kisame would have been one-shotted.

Itachi would have started to win and may have gotten Ama off before being killed.

Making Itachi right about it being a stalemate where everyone dies.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 01:52 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I'm pretty sure they'd beat Jiraiya- though it's worth noting Itachi had already used his mangekyo twice before they even really began so he's probably going to have to limit usage more than usual, making it a harder fight than a two-on-one should be, and there's no way it'd be over before reinforcements show up.

So they still might lose for winning.

Last edited by Q99 on Nov 17th, 2011 at 02:00 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 01:56 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Yeah, Guy would show up sooner or later. I just think the two would be too much for Jiraiya on his own. Granted, Itachi being tired presents a problem but he really only needs one Tsukuyomi for a distraction.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 02:07 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Yeah, Guy would show up sooner or later. I just think the two would be too much for Jiraiya on his own. Granted, Itachi being tired presents a problem but he really only needs one Tsukuyomi for a distraction.
Could Jiriya break a Tsukuyomi? I think if Itachi got him with it thatd be that.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 02:17 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Jiraiya has no talent for genjutsu. Kakashi, who is listed as being better at genjutsu than Jiraiya, couldn't break it so I doubt he could.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 02:19 AM
Q99

Jiraiya's also not likely to try and look him at the eye like Kakashi did.

And if he goes Sage, he can rely on his sensor abilities while fighting eyes-shut.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 02:21 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Eh, Itachi could probably make an opening. And if he couldn't make one, he'll just burn him.

I hate the area they're fighting it.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 02:27 AM
wakkawakkawakka

But would sensor abilities cover Kisame's attacks too? He also has to worry about the frogs not being put under genjutsu right?

Speaking of Kakashi, why did he do that again?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 02:27 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka

He thought his eye was enough to make himself immune to Itachi's sharingan.

It turns out that Itachi had an MS.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 02:31 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

It'd tell him the location of the foes and their attacks. The frogs can close their eyes too ^^

Kakashi thought his sharingan would protect him (much like Sasuke's did later, but Sasuke'd been practicing genjutsu breaking more).

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 02:32 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka

laughing out loud Idk but he didnt even try to look at his chest or something. He was staring him right in the eyes. Then he tells his comrades to close theirs....

Guy's idea>>>Kakashi's idea

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 02:33 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

wait a sec, people are still sticking with the plot here so nothing would change as itachi didn't want to cause a war in konoha

you'd have to remove sasuke, remove the goal nobody can kill: naruto, and take the fight our of konoha just for itachi to fight and let kisame go nuts.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 04:29 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

According to both Itachi and Kisame Jiraiya would of beaten their monkey asses.

The fact that he is physically strong enough to make Kisame a non-factor supports this, as well as possessing a mode that arguably would make his movement faster than Itachi's.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 04:32 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I'm fairly certain that that statement came from his Sanin rep more than anything. And it doesn't help that the meaning of the statement has changed since the revelation of Itachi's hidden alliance.

Though what indicates that he is stronger than Kisame out of Sage Mode? Out of curiosity?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 04:43 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Though what indicates that he is stronger than Kisame out of Sage Mode? Out of curiosity?

I thought the whole lifting of giant rock toads was that indication. Then the giant Rhino toss which borders on being the best strength feat in the who manga...

Is Jiraiya weaker than Naruto in Sage Mode? I always thought they were about the same with Jiraiya having a more diverse set of Jutsus to use in Sage Mode due to his experience.

Also, it looks like Jiraiya can enter sage mode faster...due to Ma and Pa.

Am I right?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 05:13 AM
King Kandy

Originally posted by dadudemon
He thought his eye was enough to make himself immune to Itachi's sharingan.

It turns out that Itachi had an MS.

What did he think he was going to accomplish? Did he really think his genjutsu were greater? I can see ways how it could (and did) go wrong, but I can't see what could have gone right. Even if he was immune, why leave himself open to the possibility? Just look somewhere else.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 05:16 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by King Kandy
What did he think he was going to accomplish? Did he really think his genjutsu were greater? I can see ways how it could (and did) go wrong, but I can't see what could have gone right. Even if he was immune, why leave himself open to the possibility? Just look somewhere else.

I answered already: He thought his eye was enough to make himself immune to Itachi's sharingan.

It wasn't that he thought his genjutsu was greater...he just thought his Sharingan made him immune.

And he looked because he thought his eye was immune (true...for the most part...but not against someone who had mastered the eye much further than a 3-tomoe user) and the eye offers an awesome precog ability. Seems fairly reasonible if you consider that Kakashi was not aware of the MS at the time. Or at least not aware that Itachi had an MS.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 05:19 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by dadudemon
I thought the whole lifting of giant rock toads was that indication. Then the giant Rhino toss which borders on being the best strength feat in the who manga...

Is Jiraiya weaker than Naruto in Sage Mode? I always thought they were about the same with Jiraiya having a more diverse set of Jutsus to use in Sage Mode due to his experience.

Also, it looks like Jiraiya can enter sage mode faster...due to Ma and Pa.

Am I right?

Out of Sage Mode feats please, not Sage Mode feats. stick out tongue

And to answer your question, I don't think so. Jiraiya made it clear that he was going to hit Pain with full force from the start. And then he implies that he needs time to call them. Since he is not as good at Sage Mode as Naruto, I figured he needed help from the Toads to actually enter it.

As to why Kakashi bothered with keeping his sharingan eye open, it would be worse if all of them closed their eyes.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 05:22 AM