KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Curse Seal Sasuke vs Gaara

Curse Seal Sasuke vs Gaara
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Curse Seal Sasuke vs Gaara

(please log in to view the image)

vs

Stage 2 part 1 sasuke vs Sasuke retrieval squad gaara.

who wins?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 03:40 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

I just realized how ridiculous that nose mark looks.

Anyway, probably Sasuke, assuming his Cursed Seal amp doesn't wear off before he can land a Black Chidori.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 03:48 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

Anyway, probably Sasuke, assuming his Cursed Seal amp doesn't wear off before he can land a Black Chidori.

Gaara got a lot of strong techniques in the same period, though. Stuff like sand tsunami and his ultimate shield.

I think it still goes to Gaara.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 04:34 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Probably Gaara. I don't think that Sasuke has enough power to defeat gaara if he wigs out and brings out Shikaku. Even with stage 2 curse seal.

If there is no Shikaku, then sasuke probably defeats him much the same way he defeated him in the exams.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 04:49 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Gāra was barely able to defeat Kimimaro—who was significantly less powerful than Sasuke in his second seal release form. Now if you allow Shukaku to interfere then that could tip the odds in Gāra's favor.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 04:55 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Astner
Gāra was barely able to defeat Kimimaro—who was significantly less powerful than Sasuke in his second seal release form. Now if you allow Shukaku to interfere then that could tip the odds in Gāra's favor.

Kimimaro actually came back from Gaara's final attack. It was his health that defeated him.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 04:58 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I just realized how ridiculous that nose mark looks.

agreed thumb up I personally didn't really like the giant hands that he used as wings sprouting out of his back either...

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 05:01 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by cdtm
Kimimaro actually came back from Gaara's final attack. It was his health that defeated him.

Which makes it even worse.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 05:15 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Q99
Gaara got a lot of strong techniques in the same period, though. Stuff like sand tsunami and his ultimate shield.

I think it still goes to Gaara.

Yes, but unless I'm forgetting something, his reactions and sand speed did not noticeably improve, so he'd still have trouble with Sasuke's speed, which will be boosted here.

Originally posted by Damborgson
agreed thumb up I personally didn't really like the giant hands that he used as wings sprouting out of his back either...

They were a little creepy, but I personally didn't mind them.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 05:19 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, but unless I'm forgetting something, his reactions and sand speed did not noticeably improve, so he'd still have trouble with Sasuke's speed, which will be boosted here.

Even Deidara reacted fast enough to keep ahead of it.

For all of his power and awesome attacks, Gaara seems to struggle in 1 vs 1 fights.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 05:23 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

For all of his power and awesome attacks, Gaara seems to struggle in 1 vs 1 fights.

Deidara has flight, which gives him quite a bit of range to make up for speed differences. If he was on the ground, I doubt he would be dodging Gaara's attacks as easily.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 05:29 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Initially I thought the hands-shaped wings were neat. Primarily because I thought Sasuke eventually get a third seal release where his hand-shaped wings would extend to new limbs, looking a bit like Diaboromon's arms.

Yeah, I had some weird ideas as a kid.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 05:34 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by socool8520
Deidara has flight, which gives him quite a bit of range to make up for speed differences. If he was on the ground, I doubt he would be dodging Gaara's attacks as easily.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/248/8

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/248/9

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 05:34 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I assume you proved me wrong but I can't look at those on a government computer. The only site that works for me at the moment is wootmanga. If I'm wrong then meh, Deidara faster than I thought.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 05:36 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I assume you proved me wrong but I can't look at those on a government computer. The only site that works for me at the moment is wootmanga. If I'm wrong then meh, Deidara faster than I thought.

Will Photobucket scans work? I'll upload them.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 05:37 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 05:39 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Yep, it worked. he's a little faster than I thought, but he stilled used the bird to fully escape.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 05:40 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, it worked. he's a little faster than I thought, but he stilled used the bird to fully escape.

He did. Had to leap at it first, from a squatting position. And that sand looks like it's almost on him.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 05:42 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Yeah, and that was beginning of Part 2 Gaara, who should be as fast as, or faster than, end of Part 1 Gaara.

The speed of his sand improved drastically during the course of Part 2, and it was after he lost Shukaku.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 04:17 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Not to mention Deidara isn't slow at all.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Oct 7th, 2013 04:35 AM