KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The new pope used to be a Hitlers Youth

The new pope used to be a Hitlers Youth
Started by: tabby999

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

The new pope used to be a Hitlers Youth

i searched this, but nothing came up, so i made mine.
back when he was a young pup the new pope (benedict the 16(?)th) was a hitlers youth! well thats one way to get into gods good books confused

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 11:58 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaggy2dope
Blaze ya dead homie

confused What has the world come to......

I Like Faygo!

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 11:59 PM
Shaggy2dope is currently offline Click here to Send Shaggy2dope a Private Message Find more posts by Shaggy2dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 11:59 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, he was conscripted into it, then got his math teacher to sign him out of it.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 12:01 AM
Gryn Jabar is currently offline Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

dammit. well that was a broader thread, this one is only about how he was a little nazi in training

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 12:03 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

I doubt he was ever a Nazi in training. I think he was in the same situation as most young men in Germany at the time. It was a progression. Hitler Youth, then the army. It doesn't mean that he was ever a Nazi.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 12:05 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaggy2dope
Blaze ya dead homie

Im thinking he was forced in someway.

I Like Faygo!

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 12:06 AM
Shaggy2dope is currently offline Click here to Send Shaggy2dope a Private Message Find more posts by Shaggy2dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I doubt he was ever a Nazi in training. I think he was in the same situation as most young men in Germany at the time. It was a progression. Hitler Youth, then the army. It doesn't mean that he was ever a Nazi.

well if he was a hitlers youth, irrelevant of how willing he was, he was still training to be in the army, the army was a NAZI army, which obviously makes him a nazi in training

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 12:12 AM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not irrelevant. It's quite the opposite. The german army was never a Nazi organization, despite the sentimant of those who fought against them. Not all members of the US military are republicans, despite the fact that the republicans run the United States.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 12:19 AM
moviejunkie23

common man this is old news and has already been discussed. Even the people in charge of the Jewish memorials for the holocaust says this is a non issue. He was a germen boy 14 years old when this happened. he had no choice and he has never had allegiance in what Hitler stood for. Over the years he has also spoken up for jews as well, he has clearly shown he is not a Nazi, he only happened to be born there.
If you don't like the pope why don't you find credible reasons instead of slinging mud that doesn't stick.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 12:21 AM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaggy2dope
Blaze ya dead homie

like i was saying he was forced big grin

I Like Faygo!

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 12:32 AM
moviejunkie23

sorry tabby, all do respect man fo sure, but this is a dumb thread and 0 point

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 12:36 AM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t337197.html

Thank you for provinding a link Capt Fantastic.

Please use the link for discussions regarding the new pope.

closing..

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 12:49 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote