KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » do you think it's irresponsible to get high at work?

do you think it's irresponsible to get high at work?
Started by: C3PS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C3PS

do you think it's irresponsible to get high at work?

say you have a nothing job that requires very little thinking and doesnt have you operating anything dangerous. do you think it's wrong to toke up to make your day more bearable?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 03:23 AM
C3PS is currently offline Click here to Send C3PS a Private Message Find more posts by C3PS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Re: do you think it's irresponsible to get high at work?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by C3PS
say you have a nothing job that requires very little thinking and doesnt have you operating anything dangerous. do you think it's wrong to toke up to make your day more bearable?
It's irresponsible.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 03:26 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by Badabing
It's irresponsible.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 03:27 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

no expression Well its . . . ya know . . . aganist the law and stuff.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 03:27 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doan_m

It is very irresponsible to put yourself under the influence of an illegal drug in a work place.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 03:42 AM
doan_m is currently offline Click here to Send doan_m a Private Message Find more posts by doan_m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Hell yeah its wrong.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 04:01 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

No matter what your job is, you're supposed to be working when at work, not getting high. Answer: Yes, it is extremely irresponsible.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 04:06 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Not even a little bit - I worked high for ten years, and it was great. In fact, I urge you to do it - it just makes your life that much easier. My brother still does it, and he has a great time at work.

Don't let people tell you what you can or can't, should or shouldn't do - this is YOUR life, so live it. Try getting high at work - if it works for you, great. If it doesn't then stop.

But I promise you, you will always be sorrier about the things you didn't do than the things you did.

evil face evil face evil face

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 04:25 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C3PS

Originally posted by DarkC
No matter what your job is, you're supposed to be working when at work, not getting high. Answer: Yes, it is extremely irresponsible.
who said anything about not working? i find that i work better when high personally... cause when i'm sober i usually lose interest and get stressed out by the customers so i have a bad attitude too.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 04:33 AM
C3PS is currently offline Click here to Send C3PS a Private Message Find more posts by C3PS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

only if u r running your own company, and u have some sort of eye disease or recovering from cancer, and the only thing that legally makes you feel at ease is getting high...check with your local law enforcement first...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 05:35 AM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinneary
Ex scientia tridens

If you can do your job and it doesn't interfere, then hell, get high.

Though, I don't think that's very many jobs.

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during an interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out."

Last edited by Kinneary on Mar 17th, 2007 at 05:52 AM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 05:47 AM
Kinneary is currently offline Click here to Send Kinneary a Private Message Find more posts by Kinneary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

What kind of job do you have?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 05:50 AM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Umm....yeah. Most irresponsible

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 06:22 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

Irresponcible to the law... yes. For me in actuality, No. IMO, it depends on what kind of high you get and what it does for you. For me I actually work better when high. I would be able to fly a plane better high then not.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 07:21 AM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I guess it depends on your values and morals. Irresponsible or not, you can always use the exscuse that you are non conformist and follow the beat to your own drum. however, this will do nothing but put your mind at ease when you are looking for a job because you got fired for getting high. smokin'

Seeing as though i have broken that law many times in my adolescence i am not one to say one way or the other. I dont get high anymore so it's not something i need to worry about. I can offer you one piece of golden advice though. If you continue to get high at work. Dont ever drop acid before going to work. you may risk losing more than your job...trust me

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Mar 17th, 2007 at 07:51 AM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 07:49 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's extremely irresponsible no matter one's job.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 07:54 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

unless your cheech and chong of course. Then, it pays the bills smile

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 08:00 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Unless you work in a coffee shop, yes.

For all of you that don't know, you can buy drugs here in coffee shops (legally)

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 11:14 AM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

No I don't think it's irresponsible at all, all this shit about 'oh it's your job you have to work hard all the time' sh!t p!sses me right off, as if everyone works really hard all the time, high or no. Go for it if you're thinking about it, I'm sure it'll make the working day a lot more bearable, just don't fall asleep.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 11:21 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
No I don't think it's irresponsible at all, all this shit about 'oh it's your job you have to work hard all the time' sh!t p!sses me right off, as if everyone works really hard all the time, high or no. Go for it if you're thinking about it, I'm sure it'll make the working day a lot more bearable, just don't fall asleep.

You get paid to work hard, not to smoke weed and get high. If everybody would think like you did we would have one hell of a shitty economy, and everybody that gets high under work time should just get fired for it. Irresponsible bastards.

If you want to get high on your own time, go ahead have fun. But don't expect your boss to pay you so you can have fun. And if you really want to get high during work find a boss that won't mind if you do. Otherwise don't get high.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 12:09 PM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote