KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Incredibles Lie...

The Incredibles Lie...
Started by: oldspeed

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
oldspeed

Angry The Incredibles Lie...

I WENT TONIGHT TO SEE THE NEW INCREDIBLES MOVIE, IT WAS VERY GOOD. BUT THE MAIN REASON WAS TO SEE THE NEW STARWARS 3 TRAILER LIKE YOU ALL KNOW. BUT THERE WAS NO STARWARS TRAILER AND I FEEL THAT PIXAR USED THAT AS A MARKETING CAMPAIGN!!!! SHAME ON THEM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 08:43 AM
oldspeed is currently offline Click here to Send oldspeed a Private Message Find more posts by oldspeed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Well, nobody ever said the teaser trailer would be tagged on to ALL reels of the movie. Check out our Star Wars forums for links to the trailer.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 01:25 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Indeed. Many theaters opted to show it with more mature movies. Also some of them had no idea they even HAD the trailer as it came marked with the title "The Sand Dogs" to ward off piracy.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 09:45 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i just saw it. i got teary eyed

i'm such a geek geek

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 09:50 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah, i dont think pixar needed a star wars title to get people into the theaters.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 12:06 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Does anyone actually go to the movies to watch the previews?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 03:28 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

When Episode 1, The Phantom Menace trailer premiered, people did for sure.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 03:36 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie
Does anyone actually go to the movies to watch the previews?

I guess so, seems stupid to me. Pay 9 bucks for a 45 second trailer that you could download for free off of the internet.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 03:39 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
When Episode 1, The Phantom Menace trailer premiered, people did for sure.

yea that was with a shitty movie and it boosted ratings becuase everyone was so eager at a first look, episode 2 was with a disney film as well, and some copies of incredibles have it

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 05:47 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

raver I saw it. It was the 1th trailer. raver

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 12:14 AM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 01:38 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
im4candee

Miffed sigh..

The man who directed the movie 'The Incredibles' is named Brad Bird.
He's had the idea of The Incredibles in his head since before X-Men came out. Disney has nothing to do with Pixar, it just distributes the films, and they have tried to govern Pixar in the past, and that is the reason Pixar HATES Disney.
Incredibles took FOUR YEARS to make. Fantastic Four has not been in the works for that long.

Think before you speak, please? wink

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 11:01 PM
im4candee is currently offline Click here to Send im4candee a Private Message Find more posts by im4candee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

...why is this thread still open blink

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 01:13 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Yeah?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 02:03 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote