KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Any Underworld fans out there

Any Underworld fans out there
Started by: Lycanthrope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Any Underworld fans out there

Hey Im obviously new to this and i was in hopes to find other fans of Underworld or people with Werewolf/Vampire interestes. I dont realy know how to navigate this site so if someone could direct me to the threads of these interests i would be most greatfull. I would also appriciate help with a cool Lycanthropemorphic avatar. Oh yes and how do i find out about Local conventions?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 03:12 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

What's up, dude.

Just make sure not to spam or insult other members.

Here's the link to a thread about the Underworld movies:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=494450

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 05:33 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Welcome to our house in the middle of our street

I see you already found your way to The Official Signature Request Thread for help on your avatar.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 07:36 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Welcome to a place called Arkham

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 08:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

I dont get it BS arkham?

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 08:21 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Archaeopteryx

While I'm not really a vampire/Wherewolf fan I do worship the ground Kate Beckinsale walks on so yes, I am an Underworld fan. Welcome to the board.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 08:40 PM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Re: Any Underworld fans out there

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
Hey Im obviously new to this and i was in hopes to find other fans of Underworld or people with Werewolf/Vampire interestes. I dont realy know how to navigate this site so if someone could direct me to the threads of these interests i would be most greatfull. I would also appriciate help with a cool Lycanthropemorphic avatar. Oh yes and how do i find out about Local conventions?

I hate Underworld

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 11:41 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Underworld is a damn awesome franchise...I need to get me a Beckinsale sig fo sho. cool

"Major, a great writer once said; "There are clefts in the rock where we see the back part of God and tremble." There's no training for what you saw out there because it's not an enemy that confronts us. It's a new power, let loose through a crack in the cliff of nature's mystery."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 05:01 AM
Markus Corvinus is currently offline Click here to Send Markus Corvinus a Private Message Find more posts by Markus Corvinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeathKap
Vaizard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
I dont get it BS arkham?
lol thats the crazy place in gotham city(where batman lives) where they stick the nuts. Welcome an I love the Name.

Sig By Starlock

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 09:58 PM
DeathKap is currently offline Click here to Send DeathKap a Private Message Find more posts by DeathKap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote