KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Return of the King Theratical Trailer

Return of the King Theratical Trailer
Started by: masterofmatrix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

Return of the King Theratical Trailer

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 01:50 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

thanks hun ive bin waiting for this

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 01:53 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

I love the trailer

This one has one or two scenes that arent shown in the other versions that were published on sunday and monday, when this trailer should've been online

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 01:53 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

it took 7 minutes to load on mine. wot about urs

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 01:55 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Mine... one took er 20 minutes the other about 30 seconds (but same size).
The other ones... hm, two minutes, I think.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 01:59 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

MINE IS STILL LOADING

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:03 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

its always the way

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:03 PM
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

anyone like it

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:04 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

I DO SO FAR IM WATCHING IT BIT BY BIT THEN ALL TOGETHER

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:07 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

wickid trailer masterofmatrix youve done it again

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:52 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Errr I posted this (along with a few other people) the day it was released...Monday.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 03:01 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i didnt see it but i bet Masterofmartrix did... you wally

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 03:04 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

hey i gathered it through the quicktime website

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 03:06 PM
Exabyte

Yeah there have been several similar threads... and all with this trailer

Yet I love it big grin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 03:23 PM
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

ahhhh HOW eeeeexxxciting, my excitement builds and builds and builds everytime i see that trailer, i adore it!! ahhh EXCITEMENT! And ive watched it so many times, i remember all the lines and everything

"the eye of the enemy is moving"-Legolas

ahhhh ADORABLE!

my excitement has hit the roof!!

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo
Watch Lost every Wednesday at 8pm on ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 03:51 PM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

This film is gonna be far from adorable - sad, happy, depressing, tense - everything but adorable.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:13 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

No matter how many times I watch this I still get very excited..and scared, esp when I see Shelob!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:24 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

OOO i know what ye mean mate, i meant the adorable part for that legolas line i put....that it was adorable! mwahahaha!

that movie is gonna be sad, exciting, amazing......i could go on and on

I agree...everytime i watch it, i get soo excited, and seeing shelob makes me even more excited because im amazed of how wonderful they have shelob, shelob looks awesome, even tho REALLY im scared of spiders, shelob looks amazing! But i also get teary eyed through the sad parts, which im gonna bring alot of tissues to the movie theaters with me when i see it!

i told my mom yesterday: on december 17th, when return of the king comes out, im going to see it, im not waiting, im going to see it when it comes out, i cant wait any longer, and im bringing tissues with me!! And i imagine its gonna be packed when it comes out, but I AM GOING TO GO AND SEE IT WHEN IT COMES OUT! NO MATTER WHAT!

and she just looked at me and was like: hmmm mmm, what if its sold out
and i was like: then ill go the next night!! either way, i will see it, i cant wait any longer

and then she was like: mmm hmm *rolls eyes*

i was like then: you havent seen any of the lord of the rings movies, ur not drawn into it like i am, so just hush

LMAO! hahahahah

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo
Watch Lost every Wednesday at 8pm on ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:38 PM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

YAY LEGOLAS!!!

"The eye of the enemy is moving!"

By far the BEST trailer of the trilogy!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 08:47 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

ive seen it and well.........it took like 5 seconds to load embarrasment

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 09:08 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote