KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Digital Yoda on newest EP I DVD?

Digital Yoda on newest EP I DVD?
Started by: Darth Blender

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Blender

Question Digital Yoda on newest EP I DVD?

I´ve rumours that on new Episode I DVDs/PrequelCollectorsPackage the puppet Yoda will be replaced by a CG Version but I couldn´t find any more Infos about it. To be honest I didn´t try to smile It just came up my mind again while surfing... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Any info?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 01:29 PM
Click here to Send Darth Blender a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Blender Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I pray it is so...the puppet is so horrible and they could easily cut it out.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 01:30 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoMeN

yeah i agree with alliance, the puppet is horrible messed

It comes through compassion, not greed. Love is the answer to the darkness.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 01:34 PM
Click here to Send NoMeN a Private Message Find more posts by NoMeN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Blender

So we´re on the same line! laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 01:40 PM
Click here to Send Darth Blender a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Blender Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

What the bloody hell does this have to do with Episode III?

Moving--Moved.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 01:43 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Vader05
Lord Of The Sith

I like the puppet Yoda from Episode I because it kept true to the original trilogy and when Episode III comes out on DVD i will have all the Star Wars movies and watch them the way they were suppost to be watch from 1-2-3-4-5-6.

Remember the dark side will be with you always.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 03:22 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Vader05 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Vader05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

Alliance-- you have an Imperial symbol and your name is Alliance---I LOVE IT! I know you know and did it on purpose, so im NOT being a smartass.....i really do like it. I heard you make dope avatars too.

yeah they need to fix Yoda bad.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 03:23 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Vader05
I like the puppet Yoda from Episode I because it kept true to the original trilogy and when Episode III comes out on DVD i will have all the Star Wars movies and watch them the way they were suppost to be watch from 1-2-3-4-5-6.

It kept true to the tradition to be sure, but take another gander at your The Phantom Menace copy, see how Yoda doesn't look ANYTHING like Yoda from The Empire Strikes Back or Return of the Jedi?

At least the CGI Yoda's look much more like him.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 04:42 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Blender

Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Alliance-- you have an Imperial symbol and your name is Alliance---I LOVE IT! I know you know and did it on purpose, so im NOT being a smartass.....i really do like it. I heard you make dope avatars too.

yeah they need to fix Yoda bad.

He has the Republic Logo not the imperal one. The imperial one has two struts less. wink

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 05:39 PM
Darth Blender

Originally posted by LanŠeWindu™
It kept true to the tradition to be sure, but take another gander at your The Phantom Menace copy, see how Yoda doesn't look ANYTHING like Yoda from The Empire Strikes Back or Return of the Jedi?

At least the CGI Yoda's look much more like him.

I agree. I like the puppet tradition too but especially the face most obvisouly just don´t look like Yoda. And that´s all.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 05:43 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I actually dont know if my symbol is Imperial or Republic, I think its kind of both, its more Imperial than Episode II, but more republic than the actual Imperial symbol. I'd say Republic, but i think its pretty cool. I made it myself so I was impressed. My name refers less to the rebels and more to just a cool word, but the inevitable association and contrast with my love for the Empire/Republic is load of fun.

And...If thay made the puppet look good, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I dont care if its CG or puppet in episode I, just as long as it looks like Yoda

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 05:49 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Alliance
I actually dont know if my symbol is Imperial or Republic, I think its kind of both, its more Imperial than Episode II, but more republic than the actual Imperial symbol. I'd say Republic, but i think its pretty cool. I made it myself so I was impressed. My name refers less to the rebels and more to just a cool word, but the inevitable association and contrast with my love for the Empire/Republic is load of fun.

And...If thay made the puppet look good, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I dont care if its CG or puppet in episode I, just as long as it looks like Yoda

You made that symbol? Good job man!

Yeah it looks like a cross between the two symbols, it's got the Republic "spokes" but the outer circle is pure Empire.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 05:56 PM
JediStang
Releasing My Anger

ok ANYWAY:
Yeah that'd be cool if a CG yoda went into EP1

Visit The Great Star Wars Thread for Star Wars arrangements!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:34 AM
Click here to Send JediStang a Private Message Find more posts by JediStang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

ive always wanted to SHOOT the puppet yoda.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 04:45 AM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

i like the puppet

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:49 PM
Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I'm all for puppets more than CGI, but TPM Yoda didn't even look like Yoda, simple as that.

Sure, he's a puppet, but he doesn't even look like him. Rubbish.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 04:00 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

if GL is happy and he rarely is then we should accept TPM yoda

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 04:21 PM
Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Bong
Perpetually High

I for one would like TPM Yoda to be replaced with the cgi one. But the best thing they could do would be to go back to the old Yoda puppet for the close-ups in all the prequels. smokin'

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 08:44 PM
Click here to Send Darth Bong a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Bong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stefaan
The only non-geek in here

But, when is this DVD coming out? Or is it already?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 07:46 AM
Click here to Send stefaan a Private Message Find more posts by stefaan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

GL wont remove that puppet from the DVD

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 09:16 AM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote