KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » TV Guide article *Spoilers*

TV Guide article *Spoilers*
Started by: ajrocksteady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ajrocksteady

TV Guide article *Spoilers*

Hey guys. Sorry if this is redundant, or if this needs to be merged or closed. Last week i started a thread discussing whether or not Anakin and Mace Windu actually duel, or if its a really brief 1,2 over type thing. In the TV guide article, the 2nd part, once again it is stated that they duel, same as Premiere magazine. What gives?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:47 PM
Click here to Send ajrocksteady a Private Message Find more posts by ajrocksteady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

You really need to get over this aj.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:48 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ajrocksteady

I would if i didnt keep hearing and reading different things every time i'm on this site. PLUS, this is a big deal for me in terms of the way the movie plays out

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:58 PM
Click here to Send ajrocksteady a Private Message Find more posts by ajrocksteady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Why? The movie is about Anakin, not Mace.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:02 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Yeah

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:10 PM
Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ajrocksteady

Thats my point. I am not completely spoiled, but knowing some of the things that Anakin does, I felt that this scene of him helping to kill the "2nd baddest dude in the universe" (to me) was not only a great way for him to finally turn, but to validate how powerful he has actually become. One saber swing that decapitates Mace's hands so your boss who just lost (for whatever reason) can snuff Mace is just silly to me. I know that Palpatine probably feigns his loss, but an actual duel ensuing where Anakin wins, to me, shows his power in an exceptional way. More so than anything else I have spoiled myself with in the film

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:11 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I was looking forward to it too, but Anakin is only going to get in one swing.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:11 PM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Dont forget that Mace is also concentrating on Palps at the moment.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:14 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ajrocksteady

Yeah i know, but i was just looking forward to them actually dueling, and i keep hearing conflicting reports even though at this point i'm pretty convinced that they dont

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:20 PM
umraan
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes they do duel for a moment. then he cuts his saber arm off. **** spoiler tags. leave this forum if u dont want spoilers.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:03 PM
Click here to Send umraan a Private Message Find more posts by umraan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheElectricFox
The Assasin at Mach

ive got a bad feeling about this

How to fix gas prices?? Roll into Saudi Arabia and just take it from them!! We are the **** united states of AMERICA!!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:11 PM
Click here to Send TheElectricFox a Private Message Find more posts by TheElectricFox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ajrocksteady

Umraam, are we talking Obiwan/Zam Wessel quick, or is it a little longer than that?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:12 PM
Lord Tyrant
The Matrix Network

smile

Attachment: untitled.jpg
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:19 PM
Click here to Send Lord Tyrant a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Tyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote