KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Jar-Jar Binks? *spoiler*

Jar-Jar Binks? *spoiler*
Started by: Milosz006

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Milosz006

Jar-Jar Binks? *spoiler*

No real spoilers, but just to be on the safe side.

From hearing the breakdown of the plot of ROTS I can't find any mention of Jar-Jar. I also haven't seen a single pic of him, either. Will Jar-Jar be in the movie AT ALL? I can't really think of where GL could fit him into the story. What are we supposed to think if Jar-Jar isn't in the movie? Did he die? Did he return to Naboo? If Jar-Jar is in the movie where will Jar-Jar be in the end?

I was never a fan of Jar-Jar (but he's INFINEITLY better than Jake Llyod) but isn't it strange for him to go from prominent in Ep I, minor in Ep II and from what I can tell, nonexistant in Ep III? Even though Lucas created one of the most annoying characters of all time is it right for him to act like he never existed?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 04:09 AM
Click here to Send Milosz006 a Private Message Find more posts by Milosz006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nazgūl-lord
Star Wars Junkie

He is on padme's funeral .
This has been discussed before

big grinExa,Sauron,Kit,A.D,Smodden,MorgulLord,Tassie,pip-foot,Discos,Leggy_N_Merry,Thorondorbig grin

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 06:26 AM
Click here to Send nazgūl-lord a Private Message Find more posts by nazgūl-lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mtryder

Good riddance.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 06:46 AM
Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

What do you guys have against jar jar?, he may be annoying sometimes but hes alright.

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 08:55 AM
Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Richard FilmFre

He's even gonna say a few things ;-)

And NO: Jar-Jar will not die!!!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 09:34 AM
Click here to Send Richard FilmFre a Private Message Find more posts by Richard FilmFre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

thats great!

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 12:03 PM
Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MOTHERBOX

I wish Ani chopped his frickin head off.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 12:04 PM
Click here to Send MOTHERBOX a Private Message Find more posts by MOTHERBOX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

here here

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 12:42 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mossman

69 EXT. CORUSCANT-SENATE OFFICE BUILDING-LANDING PLATFORM-LATE AFTERNOON

The small Jedi Shuttle carrying PALPATINE and the JEDI arrives at the landing platform. There are a DOZEN SENATORS, including BAIL ORGANA, JAR JAR BINKS, and C-3PO, waiting for them. PALPATINE, R2-D2, and ANAKIN get out. OBI-WAN and MACE stay in the doorway of the Jedi Shuttle.
--------
101 INT. CORUSCANT-SENATE OFFICE BUILDING-MAIN HALLWAY-DAY

They enter the main hallway of the Senate Office Building. They pass SEVERAL SENATORS, including REPRESENTATIVE JAR JAR BINKS from Naboo.

JAR JAR: Helloo Annie. Good en to see yousa . . .

The Gungan waves to Anakin.

ANAKIN: Hi, Jar Jar.

JAR JAR: Oopsin da Chancellor!! So sorry, Your Highness, sir.

Anakin turns back to the Chancellor.
--------

176 INT. CORUSCANT-SENATE CHAMBER-SUNSET

The Chancellor is in the podium in the center of the vast arena giving a speech. MAS AMEDDA stands to the right of SIDIOUS. BAIL ORGANA walks through the hallway of the Main Senate Chamber. He enters the Senate Pod of Naboo and sits next to PADME. JAR JAR, CAPTAIN TYPHO and TWO HANDMAIDENS are in the pod also.

PALPATINE: . . . and the Jedi Rebellion has been foiled.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 12:42 PM
Click here to Send mossman a Private Message Find more posts by mossman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mossman

If I recall correctly, the "greeting Ani" scene has been dropped/amended.
And, of course, he will be seen at Padmé's funeral...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 12:45 PM
Click here to Send mossman a Private Message Find more posts by mossman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I heard Lucas told a fan at C3 that his fate will not be a disapointment to fans.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:30 PM
Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman316
The True Batman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthLazious
I heard Lucas told a fan at C3 that his fate will not be a disapointment to fans.

Wasn't Jar Jar in the new special edition of ROTJ..... though all gungans look alike to me wink

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:46 PM
Click here to Send Batman316 a Private Message Find more posts by Batman316 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

well at least the good part is that he isnt coming out that much cool and saying much either.

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:50 PM
Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mossman

Originally posted by DarthLazious

Actually, I think the story you are refering to was a fan asked Rick McCallum if we got to see Anakin using his Dark Side powers to kill Jar Jar.
McCallum laughed and said, "You'll have to wait until May 19 - you won't be disappointed..."
As in "Hah, very funny, but seriously, if you want to see Ani being all nasty to people, then the film will not disappoint you."

Jar Jar is in ROTS in a very minor capacity, he is not killed and survives right through to the OT.
He is involved in the celebrations on Naboo on the ROTJ DVD.

Last edited by mossman on Apr 29th, 2005 at 01:58 PM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:54 PM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Oh damn.

He needs to die.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:57 PM
Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Maybe, I don't know, you can't see him in the DVD but if Lucas says he lives through the OT I guess he would be their at the celebration.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 02:02 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whisper
I killed the Zeitgeist

Interestingly he's the only character from ROTS not to have an action figure so his appearance should be mercifully brief.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 03:36 PM
Click here to Send Whisper a Private Message Find more posts by Whisper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GregminiMalak
Dark Jedi master

I heard he gives info so some1 i think its the emperor and like he the king of nabbu or somthing this was disscussed on another forum

Through Power I gain Victory,
Through Victory my chains are broken,
The Force shall free me.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 06:19 PM
Click here to Send GregminiMalak a Private Message Find more posts by GregminiMalak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

MEE SAAAA THINKING ABOUTT THIS ONEE

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 06:34 PM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
Maybe, I don't know, you can't see him in the DVD but if Lucas says he lives through the OT I guess he would be their at the celebration.
When did he say that?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 07:11 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote