KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Please scream and clap in the cinemas on Thursday

Please scream and clap in the cinemas on Thursday
Started by: bobafett81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bobafett81

Laugh Please scream and clap in the cinemas on Thursday

Guys, please scream and clap when the 20 Century Fox logo flashes on the screen on Thu. eek! eek! eek!

I remembered watching the midnight screening for Episode II, and was rewarded by the screams and cheers!

Remember to make some noise when the movie starts!

big grin

Last edited by bobafett81 on May 16th, 2005 at 03:50 PM

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:46 PM
Click here to Send bobafett81 a Private Message Find more posts by bobafett81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

I'll yell "The circle is now complete!' when the movie ends.
big grin

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:00 PM
Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eXSBass
Kill the nOObs!

It will be a hard life
One without reward
Without remorse
Without regret
A path will be placed before you
The choice is yours alone
Do what you think you cannot do
It will be a hard life
But you will find out who you are

7 years ago we heard this T.V spot. 7 Years on from then we hear Star Wars is at an end sad (please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:30 PM
Click here to Send eXSBass a Private Message Find more posts by eXSBass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Re: Please scream and clap in the cinemas on Thursday

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bobafett81
Guys, please scream and clap when the 20 Century Fox logo flashes on the screen on Thu. eek! eek! eek!

I remembered watching the midnight screening for Episode II, and was rewarded by the screams and cheers!

big grin

yeah, 2 1/2 hours later followed by: "that movie sucked!"

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:37 PM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
palpy_666
SITH LORD

I'm screaming and cherring for Sidious all the way-- especially when I see him blast Yoda against the wall with Force Lightning!!! laughing

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:58 PM
Click here to Send palpy_666 a Private Message Find more posts by palpy_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth MoonPIE
DarkYoda's Lover

I don't know if i would do that since im goign to a noon showing and most of the 'hardcore' fans are going to a midnight showing... but there might be a few others like me there so you never know.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:10 PM
Click here to Send Darth MoonPIE a Private Message Find more posts by Darth MoonPIE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LightSaber_Part

Originally posted by bobafett81

Remember to make some noise when the movie starts!

big grin

yeah, I love it when that happens and of course I'll be doing it big grin

Soli Deo gloria

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:13 PM
Click here to Send LightSaber_Part a Private Message Find more posts by LightSaber_Part Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

at the start is ok, but during the movie Shut the F$#K up!!!

i hate when people dont shut up, even if it is cheering....

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:15 PM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

same here. when i went to see attack of the clones, these retards in front kepts talking through out of the movie. i wacked there head, they turned round and i yelled: "IVE BEEN WAITING FOR 3 ****ING YEARS TO SEE THIS MOVIE NOW SHUT THE **** UP. IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE HERE THENN GET THE **** OUT YOU ****ING RETARDS". they were gone so white they looked as if they saw a ghost. they turned round and we all enjoyed the film

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 16th, 2005 08:46 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

I detest people that cannot contain themselves.......So please dont yell and shout or stand up and clap until the last of the credits have rolled by...Otherwise i want you to know that if you do, you will know who i am.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post May 16th, 2005 08:53 PM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
at the start is ok, but during the movie Shut the F$#K up!!!

i hate when people dont shut up, even if it is cheering....

same

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post May 16th, 2005 08:56 PM
Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Ones
same here. when i went to see attack of the clones, these retards in front kepts talking through out of the movie. i wacked there head, they turned round and i yelled: "IVE BEEN WAITING FOR 3 ****ING YEARS TO SEE THIS MOVIE NOW SHUT THE **** UP. IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE HERE THENN GET THE **** OUT YOU ****ING RETARDS". they were gone so white they looked as if they saw a ghost. they turned round and we all enjoyed the film

man that would've been worth the admission price alone

laughing

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:11 PM
Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I would cheer, if I weren't in shock. stick out tongue

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:12 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

one that that always makes me jump is the silence during the "a long time ago in a galaxy far,far away"...then BOOOM....In comes the music at full volume

the anticipation at the fox drum roll....the coolness of the sound at the thx bit...the ****ing retardednes of the "switch of your cell phones" bit...and total despair and the fannys who dont switch off their mobiles

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:17 PM
Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EHmasterJedi
Jedi Master

Dont yell and scream jezzz i wanta hear it abd enjoy it to the fullest, (SPECAILY the begining) not listen to a bunch of people yell and scream through the dang movie i wanta hear and see everything, yell and scream AFTER the movie is over.

Last edited by EHmasterJedi on May 16th, 2005 at 09:28 PM

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:25 PM
Click here to Send EHmasterJedi a Private Message Find more posts by EHmasterJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whitewookie
Resident Histrionic

lol, the british sense of reserving themselves will stop anyone from cheering or wooping, no1 even wooped when Yoda pulled out his lightsaber in EP 2, i think they giggled slightly but thats all! At least down here that was true!

Can anyone help me find MP3s of Samurai Sword sounds? Sheathing, slashes etc for fan film! PM ME! ty!

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:27 PM
Click here to Send whitewookie a Private Message Find more posts by whitewookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyus
Junior Senior Member

I am sometimes hesitant to even see the film opening weekend. Nothing I hate more than missing dialogue each time a new character comes on screen and everyone claps and cheers. Damn that's annoying. Shut up and watch and listen to the movie.

The Cold Has A Voice...And It Talks To Me

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:39 PM
Click here to Send Tyus a Private Message Find more posts by Tyus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vorphalack

Originally posted by The Ones

Thats funny because I had a similar story with AOTC. I *love* people that cheer and clap at all the good parts. Both Ep1 and Ep2 had awesome amounts of it. But this one jackass in AOTC kept screaming "LEARN TO ACT HAYDEN!!!" during the entire movie....it was really annoying because he thought he was being so funny and witty, but everyone kept telling him to just STFU!

I mean, I don't get these people....I really don't. I waited in line for that movie for about 6 hours (loved every minute of it), and this guy was IN FRONT OF ME. Now why the hell would you wait like 8 hours in line for a movie that you are prepared to make snide remarks to through the entire movie?

Oh yeah...because you are a freaking dork!

If you plan on doing this, do all of the fans a favor and stay home. We don't care if you like or or dislike it, but please dont ruin peoples' time because you think you are a standup comedian. You are only embarrassing yourself.

-V

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:45 PM
Click here to Send vorphalack a Private Message Find more posts by vorphalack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

You just dont wait 8 Hours for a Movie

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:47 PM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vorphalack

You do if you want a good seat opening night at the Cinerama in downtown Seattle.....

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:58 PM
Click here to Send vorphalack a Private Message Find more posts by vorphalack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote