KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Please Help!

Please Help!
Started by: Noola

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning Please Help!

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to direct a play version of "The Matrix Reloaded" and I need some help! Does anyone know some centuplets? big grin

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 05:22 PM
Noola is currently offline Click here to Send Noola a Private Message Find more posts by Noola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Plasma
Irrevocably Human

no contuplets, but ive got one tip about directing a play about the matrix,

.....Don't!

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I've realized that you are not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment. But you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague.
And we are... the cure.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 05:27 PM
Plasma is currently offline Click here to Send Plasma a Private Message Find more posts by Plasma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Oh, but it'd be so much FUN with all the stage smoke and the MUSICAL NUMBERS! NYAHAHA! Uh..

AI.

PS. Dr Seus, Dr Seus!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 05:49 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

Heh, good one Ikobe! Oh and by the way I was JOKING about the whole play idea. Cos, erm, my school doesn't HAVE 300 million to spend big grin

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

In truth, I was not as tough as "Ahnold", and not as cool as "Gus" {profile no. 3}; but dammit, I can at least be proud that I had the weirdest name of all three...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 07:42 PM
Noola is currently offline Click here to Send Noola a Private Message Find more posts by Noola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

hahah how would u ever do all the fighting? or any of the fighting

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 07:44 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or any of the backgrounds, special effects, etc

Though some people at my school are seriously considering doing "The Hobbit" as a play confused

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

In truth, I was not as tough as "Ahnold", and not as cool as "Gus" {profile no. 3}; but dammit, I can at least be proud that I had the weirdest name of all three...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 07:47 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Actually, we're doing a senior part in our annual talent show, we're remaking the Burly Brawl, and we're signing up almost our whole grade to dress up as Smiths big grin

It's actually not that hard, we have ropes and everything to lift up people, plus I've almost completely memorized the choreographation (if thats a word) of the entire scene. I'm playing the Lead Smith, since I have the whole movie memorized, literally.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 07:59 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

That sounds cool! Enjoy being the lead smith! big grin

Well I guess I'll have to settle for the Keifer Sutherland part from Phone Booth then

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:09 PM
furryman
honky

laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:13 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

JKozzy> Awesome. cool

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:18 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EyeMakeMovies
file 404 not found

hmmm reloaded on stage.... sorry man, i dont think its gonna have the same effect. if you do do it though, just do us all a favor and make sure the people that go to see it dont come away with the wrong impression of the matrix...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:50 AM
EyeMakeMovies is currently offline Click here to Send EyeMakeMovies a Private Message Find more posts by EyeMakeMovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

laughing out loud Yeah...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:50 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

I can imagine it'd be fun to watch if you're a real matrix fan, but not for the average Joe. (No pun on Kozzy!)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:52 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

No offense takensmile
Actually, the Matrix play would be kinda cool (as would those books... whered that thread go?), the Matrix has consumed the past year of my life, I'm going to have withdrawl soon, might as well prolong it!
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 01:05 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

I still think you should have a musical number in it...

And we say thank you for the Matrix
This world we live in
Thanks for all the pain you've given
You can't live without us
I ask in all honesty
What would life be
Without a giant human battery
So I say thank you for the Matrix
Now give that red pill to me...

AI.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 11:00 AM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 11:02 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

Burlyman, were you laughing about Jkozzy being the lead smith, or me being keifer sutherland from phone booth? big grin

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 08:49 PM
audioheem

big grin ABBA big grin

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 08:52 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

what?

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 08:56 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

The song, "Thank you for the Matrix (Music)." I think it's Abba.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 08:59 PM