KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » I Dont get it

I Dont get it
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Worried I Dont get it

when revolutions came out, everyone said it was crapand dont see it, now everyone's getting a race started to get it on dvd, explain please

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 01:04 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

well i never thought it was crap love

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 01:31 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myndon
I'm the one who talks

I don't remember anyone saying it was crap
But if they did it might be becuase of the initial shock of Neo sacrificing himself, cause i know it annoyed a load of my friends

Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass! Ergo! Concorditly! vis-a-vis!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:33 PM
Myndon is currently offline Click here to Send Myndon a Private Message Find more posts by Myndon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

oh yeah all the n00bs went mad laughing that was so funny

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: newbies can be like that sometimes no expression

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:34 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah, that was...horrible...it was painful to hear so many people speaking bad about this wonderful movie...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 05:44 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i thought it was good, except the trainman chaise

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 06:17 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Re: I Dont get it

quote:
Originally posted by The Ones
when revolutions came out, everyone said it was crapand dont see it, now everyone's getting a race started to get it on dvd, explain please

It was some stuck-up critics that said that and made the public hate it. However, the true fans love it and bought it as soon as it came out.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 07:34 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DisrupTer911

I bought it last night when it came out.

Gord Lord I nearly forgot how much I loved this movie.

I watched it twice and watched every special feature and even found some white rabbits.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 08:40 PM
DisrupTer911 is currently offline Click here to Send DisrupTer911 a Private Message Find more posts by DisrupTer911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

exactly...

i bet that even those who were shocked by it the 1st time they watched it felt differently when they returned to watch it again

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 10:51 AM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

It's an OK film in my book. I won't be watching the DVD over and over though.

They talk way too much garbage. I mean, I'm all for the philosophy, I love that kind of stuff, but I just thought with this movie "oh come on now you Wachowskis are truly being nerds" - especially with that "It is what I'm here to do, I do it for my daughter bla blah blah".

The ending was stupid considering all that philosophical mumbo-jumbo Neo had to go through. All Neo did was use his head and think back to when he was a hacker and used a simple computer trap against Smith. As far as I'm concerned, all that stuff with the Architect and in the subway and all that silly Oracle stuff meant absolutely jack, because all Neo did was ignore The Architect and do whatever he wanted, which is what anybody else would do.

I'm a Matrix fan, but I'm not stupid enough to think this latest fill was a bit over-zealous and talking out of its backside sometimes, and the resolution to the war was a bit weak.

I love the battle in the real world though, that was lovely.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 11:05 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

I also had forgotten what a great piece Revolutions IS. Watching it last night on DVD with my feet up, I realised it is absolutely magnificent. It is completely anime. Next time you usual suspects and other fans watch it, think “anime”. All the open ends, the hints at stories out of sight (“Holy crap he’s wingless”) and the sacrifices made by programs AND humans alike are something I’d expect to find from creators of Ninja Scroll or Ghost in the Shell etc.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 11:21 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

I think some films get a new lease of life when they get released on DVD...

i think Revolutions is a perfect example of this yes

i just hope that all the people who say that Revolutions had ruined the trilogy for them feel the same way. It seems such a waste after people waiting with anticipation for months on end to see the final chapter of the trilogy and then feeling dissapointed no

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 11:43 AM
The Alpha
anomaly

The Ones> i like your sig man

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 02:20 PM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no expression why?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:12 PM
xeous
The Next.

I haven't gotten it yet. No $ sad

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:24 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

aww u poor thing

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:31 PM
Sifer

Omega: They say "Holy shit, it's Wingless"

They already know who & what he is, but they don't know why he is there. big grin

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 03:13 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
I think some films get a new lease of life when they get released on DVD...

i think Revolutions is a perfect example of this yes

i just hope that all the people who say that Revolutions had ruined the trilogy for them feel the same way. It seems such a waste after people waiting with anticipation for months on end to see the final chapter of the trilogy and then feeling dissapointed no

Reloaded fit the same category. yes Many of my friends were baffled and disgusted at the theaters, but then loved it after seeing it on DVD.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 03:47 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

yeah its the case with alot of films

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 03:53 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

thats funny, cause most of my friends absolutely LOVED reloaded, but hated Revolutions with a passion...anywho, OMega, i know you knew it was anime before , but i'm waiting for people who hated it to come to that realization, and love it. Ever since i saw the first glimpses of the Superbrawl, my mind instantly thought 'DBZ'. But i don't hate it for it. In fact, i think i love it even more BECAUSE of its roots.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 08:35 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote