KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Online

Matrix Online
Started by: Godshinto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Matrix Online

Yhea you read it right it's Matrix Online. In conjunction with Warner Bros. and Everyone who made the Matrix Movies possible. They have made an online game where you can be a Matrix Character and as complex as this might not seem the possibilities are endless. It's going to be a Computer Based Game with in game chat and communities. It promises to be Larger than Ever Quest. Take a look at their Home Page www.matrixonline.com if you have any questions I have read alot about this so feel free to ask.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:58 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

i feel like i went back in time or atleast news did

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 05:04 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

the release date was pushed back again...i recieved an email saying mid november now...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 05:08 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Good, the more tiem they take with the game the more polished it will be.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 08:02 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

its going to be out 1st october

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 11:36 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

well at least i will have my new computer erm

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 12:59 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Wow, golly gee, there's a matrix game! And it'll be online! eek!

Old news... by far. Sorta like saying "Hey! There are two sequels to The Matrix!" only not.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 02:41 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

there are 2 sequels to The Matrix? WOW!

I bet the second one is confusing and the third one probably sux all around...

... either that, or they are deeply moving, provocative, philosophical masterpieces of modern cinema...

... either way, I'm sure the Matrix:Online experience will probably have equal range and attraction and staying power...

roll eyes (sarcastic) embarrasment confused eek! laughing Happy Dance

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 03:54 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Isn't there a thread for the Matrix Online already made. Nope, there are several.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 04:21 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

and this is one on them

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 12:10 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

..which should be closed.. they don't even give new info, like Sega's partnership in the project, so it's useless.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 04:55 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Here's a funny comic about why Matrix Online may be crap.

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/?t...date=2004-05-21

Old Post May 27th, 2004 03:12 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Haha, they do have a point there, but I doubt that would be any part of the game stick out tongue

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:56 AM
xeous
The Next.

lol, there is a chance that you could be the one but it's extremely, extremely small...And I hope that you won't act THAT air headed.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:51 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

take it easy stick out tongue it was funny

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:55 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

The part that I thought was funny was the names of all the characters. All the different palindromes for "the one" and "neo". I'm sure that part will be true.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:09 PM
freemind

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
The part that I thought was funny was the names of all the characters. All the different palindromes for "the one" and "neo". I'm sure that part will be true.

I hope they do something so everyone doesn't do that. My name will be the one I have here when I get the game.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:12 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

I have no idea what my name will be.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:16 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote